🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Can Jesus Be At The Right Hand Of God

If... I were the "Mythical", Jesus...
Once I had decried " why God have you forsaken me"!? That's tantamount to not even believing in myself. As God himself. What greater display of self doubt, or "Blasphemy" could one imagine?
A wise man once said, "It's what we learn, after we know it all, that counts." So, learn this, the purpose of Jesus is to take upon the sins of all of mankind who repent and receive forgiveness. This will be almost all who have lived and who will ever live except those who deny the Holy Ghost, which will be few. For all those who have forsaken others or who have been forsaken by husbands or wives who have forsaken them (abandon). For children who have lost their parents from death or abandonment. For those who think they have been abandoned by God. The atonement of Jesus Christ is to feel all abandonment and the only way to do that is to be momentarily abandoned by His Father the the Holy Ghost so that he truly can go to the very depths of our sins and below to atone for all our sins. How could he atone for all this if he did not receive himself abandonment? He came to the earth to experience this. He did and passed this test with flying colors. The atonement was completed in his resurrection. It's not blasphemy nor self-doubt. He may have believed Father in Heaven was going to be there the whole time. He is the Son of God. Meaning, he's the Son of the Father or Father in Heaven. The Father of us all. He rose to be a member of the Godhead on the right hand of the Father.

God the Father is an exalted, immortal man. He has a body of flesh and bones which is immortal and cannot die. He created mankind in His very image and likeness. He has arms, legs, a head, and body. When it says that Jesus stands of the right hand of God, Jesus literally is standing on the right hand of God. Jesus himself, in the tradition of his Father has resurrected from the dead and has taken upon him an immortal perfect body of flesh and bones the same as his Father in Heaven.

If... I were the "Mythical", Jesus...
Once I had decried " why God have you forsaken me"!? That's tantamount to not even believing in myself. As God himself. What greater display of self doubt, or "Blasphemy" could one imagine?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God...." John 1:1

That is Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit: both mysteriously God and the three at the same time. And if you think this impossible, look into the latest on theoretical physics. That's for starters.

For enders, Cougerbear gave you a good answer and I will give another angle. Sin is separation from God. Jesus never sinned, not once, and therefore went His entire human life feeling no separation from God. Then, "in one fell swoop" you might say, all the sins of all the ages was given to Him. The full measure of the wrath of God.

That's where He felt forsaken. Who would not?

There is more to existence than what we know. ;)

Regarding the Trinity, in John's Gospel, Jesus talks about Heaven and that He came from there, that He is doing the will of the Father, that Jesus and the Father are one. Jesus also speaks of a helper, ie the Holy Spirit.

The fact that there is only one incorporeal unequalled God and there is no other god in existence either above or below him precludes the existence of any coequal triune God, 1/3 fully human.

Jesus came to do the will of God. He taught people that the words used in the Law are figurative and the subjects hidden. This revelation made the literal application of the Law, according to the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, obsolete. He taught the only right way to understand and comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of eternal life with abundant blessings and divine protection on earth living in the sanctuary of God.

Jesus spoke of God sending another, like him, who will explain everything, John 16;8-15: "When he comes, he will confute the world, and show where right and wrong and judgment lie. He will convict them of wrong, by their refusal to believe in me; he will convince them that right is on my side, by showing that I go to the Father when I pass from your sight; and he will convince them of divine judgment, by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned......

However, when he comes who is the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but will only tell you what he hears; and he will make known to you the things that are coming. He will glorify me, for everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine. All that the Father has is mine, and that is why I said, "Everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine." (That which no ghost could ever do.)

There is one God who has two witnesses, pre existing beings sent by Him to lead the flock.

See Zech. 4:14, Rev. 11:3, Rev, 22:2 etc.,..

Last edited:
God the Father is an exalted, immortal man. He has a body of flesh and bones which is immortal and cannot die. He created mankind in His very image and likeness. He has arms, legs, a head, and body. When it says that Jesus stands of the right hand of God, Jesus literally is standing on the right hand of God. Jesus himself, in the tradition of his Father has resurrected from the dead and has taken upon him an immortal perfect body of flesh and bones the same as his Father in Heaven.

":I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable":

":I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable":
You are correct that Flesh and BLOOD cannot inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Jesus resurrected without any BLOOD in his immortal body. However, Flesh and BONES can inherit the kingdom of Heaven!

Luke 24:36-43
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

In the above verses, the resurrected Jesus appears to his disciples and shows them his resurrected body. He assures them that he is not a spirit but that he has a body of FLESH AND BONES. He then allows his diciples to handle his body and receive a sure testimony of the resurrection of the body.

Btw, I still fail to see how some people on this thread think I'm a troll for simply asking a question.

You are correct that Flesh and BLOOD cannot inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Jesus resurrected without any BLOOD in his immortal body. However, Flesh and BONES can inherit the kingdom of Heaven!

Luke 24:36-43
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

In the above verses, the resurrected Jesus appears to his disciples and shows them his resurrected body. He assures them that he is not a spirit but that he has a body of FLESH AND BONES. He then allows his diciples to handle his body and receive a sure testimony of the resurrection of the body.

Every single eyewitness account of Jesus appearing to his disciples after his death was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in dreams, the medium through which God communicates with earthlings. This is what convinced his disciples that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the realm of God, the promised reward of the righteous.

No one has flesh or bones in dreams including yourself.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Btw, I still fail to see how some people on this thread think I'm a troll for simply asking a question.

The question requires honest and rational thinking, something believers have lost the ability to do. So it's easier for them to berate you for asking the question than it is for them to give you an honest and rational answer because the question casts doubt on and the answer refutes their professed dishonest and irrational beliefs.

Last edited:
The question requires honest and rational thinking, something believers have lost the ability to do. So it's easier for them to berate you for asking the question than it is for them to give you an honest and rational answer because the question casts doubt on and the answer refutes their professed dishonest and irrational beliefs.

I'm still a believer it's just that I think that it's still perfectly alright as a believer to ask questions.

I'm still a believer it's just that I think that it's still perfectly alright as a believer to ask questions.

Of course it is alright to ask questions. If those questions can't be answered by other believers then the onus is on you to either adjust your beliefs or risk losing your soul, your sanity.

It's never a good thing to 'just believe" anything. You might as well go to sleep on the subway.

That leaves a giant loophole for any run of the mill devil, con man, thief, false prophet, or cult leader, to beguile your mind and ruin your life by tricking you into being a slave to sin and prisoner in hells keeping.

Last edited:
If He is God?
Well done. Here's another one...

a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Every single eyewitness account of Jesus appearing to his disciples after his death was an eyewitness account of what was seen and heard in dreams, the medium through which God communicates with earthlings. This is what convinced his disciples that Jesus survived death and was alive and well and living in the realm of God, the promised reward of the righteous.

Jesus' appearance to his apostles after his resurrection was not a dream. Jesus literally resurrected and showed himself to his disciples. Because of the resurrection of Jesus, all mankind will resurrect and live forever in immortal bodies of flesh and bones.

Incorrect

You seem to be quite bothered by the troll thing.

Meanwhile, you got several responses to your question. Have you thought about those responses at all? Did you read the Bible verses mentioned?

Jesus' appearance to his apostles after his resurrection was not a dream. Jesus literally resurrected and showed himself to his disciples. Because of the resurrection of Jesus, all mankind will resurrect and live forever in immortal bodies of flesh and bones.

and no one bothered at the time to chronicle the event or etch a relief of someone supposedly brought back to life ...

of course, why not to have just stepped down from the cross - what's the point of being put in a tomb to latter do the same thing. and fly to rome and do donuts in the sky while dropping gold memorial coins as timely mementos of the fantastic event.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
You seem to be quite bothered by the troll thing.

Meanwhile, you got several responses to your question. Have you thought about those responses at all? Did you read the Bible verses mentioned?

Yes, I get it and you seem to be quite bothered by questions.

This same lame question has been addressed to ad nauseam. Your father is a man.............a HUMAN, what does that make you? Jesus is God because His Father is God............Jesus the Son of God prayed to His Father God. Just as a man and a wife become ONE in cause and function is the same reality found in the GODHEAD. All.........the Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit are respected as being God. And All 3 appear together in the Bible at one time and one instance (Matt. 3:16-17)
When the Holy Ghost/Spirit was lied to it was the same as lying directly to God (Acts 5:1-6) When they lied to the Holy Spirit they were lying to God.

In the O.T. language the word "echad" denotes this "oneness" ......more than one working as one. As found to describe the work of creation in Genesis 2:1, this included the entire creation as being ONE Universe that includes the heavens and the earth, etc., everything therein as they worked together with one common cause. It denotes a group of more than one working together as followed up in Genesis 2:4

This Hebrew word "echad" is used throughout the O.T. that means........more than one working as one. (Genesis 3:22, Genesis 11:6, Genesis 34:16, 2 Chron. 30:12, Ezra 2:64)..........this word is used to mean more than one working as one to describe up to the thousands working as one. Then we find the same Hebrew word "Echad" used in Deut. 6:4........in describing, God the Creator, "Hear Oh Israel: The Lord our God (Echad) is ONE............."

Those who refuse to accept the fact that the Trinity is actually found in the Original Hebrew text they try to avoid this paradox that God is referred to as existing as a plurality by attempting to expressly use only passages that use singular pronouns such as found in Deut. 32:29.....which does not prohibit Deut 6:4 from being true. The Bible uses both the singular and plurality in describing the God of creation because both are based upon truth. Examples (Gen. 1:26, 3:22, 11:7, Isa. 6:8)

Last edited:

Nonsense. Who do you think that you are fooling?

You understand neither scripture, the subject of the resurrection, nor the power of God.

Even you cannot possibly believe everything that you think or profess to believe especially since no one knows better than you that you have failed to include reality in your speculations.

You are a pretender, a phony, who only loves and practices deceit.

Forum List

Back