How can political leaders not be held accountable for fomenting hate and violence?

A University of Delaware student who allegedly went on "an antisemitic tirade" while screaming "f--- Jews" and destroying a symbolic memorial on campus now faces a hate crime charge, according to the arrest warrant.

Jenna Kandeel, 23, spit on and destroyed the memorial's color-coded flags, each representing 10,000 people from different groups who lost their lives during the Holocaust, the arrest warrant obtained by Fox News Digital alleges.

She allegedly shouted other vulgar profanities, including "Jewish people are nasty. Free Palestine," the warrant says. A witness told investigators that she yelled, "The Holocaust should have happened. Free Palestine," a spokesperson for the Delaware Attorney General's Office told Fox News Digital.

Kandeel has since been arrested, banned from campus and criminally charged with three misdemeanors – hate crime, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct – the Delaware Attorney General's Office announced Monday.

Think about this though, this is a woman that lives in a society where many in the democrat party cannot find it within themselves to pass a resolution to condemn the Hamas attack on 10/7 that targeted and murdered women and children. This is a woman that continually hears from the political leaders that run the country that the Jews are Nazis and that they engage in genocide and apartheid as students are allowed to chant gas the Jews on college campus across the country. And yes, people like this also have to listen to college professors that regurgitate all this crap saying things like the attack on 10/7 was justified. The woman just attacked some flags, but why not people if Jews are really Nazis?

Where is the accountability?

Conversely, Trump is being held accountable for January 6th, even though I heard him before the event telling people to behave at the protest and not break any laws.

Just tired of this hypocritical crap
You also heard him tell the Proud Boys to “stand by” and to “fight like hell”.

Or are you going to pretend he didn’t say both those things?

Oh look, you been lied to for seven years.....

Dem's doing what they do best, selective editing, and brain dead followers take it hook, line and sinker.

In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters. He said in the same statement he wasn't talking about neo-Nazis and white nationalists, who he said should be "condemned totally."

The very fine people the night before the protest were peacefully marching, candles lit, chanting Jews will NOT replace us! Who else were very fine people, the night before? 😯

Or are you going to pretend he didn’t say both those things?
Trump condemned those people as I have said many times here before.

I've even provided clips of him doing it, yet you persist in your cult talking points.

Why?

Was he winking when he said it? He sure didn't call the attack off, until he was good a ready, then thanked for participation. Very Presidential? Nope.
He sure didn't call the attack off, until he was good a ready

As I remember the story being told by leftwing media trump wanted to go the capitol and supervise the insurrection, but heroic SS officers fought him physically for control of the steering wheel of the limo

Thereby saving our democracy from the clutches of a satanic madman

Or, he wanted to go there to urge peaceful protest only

I ‘m inclined to believe reports that Pelosi may have rejected NG troops at the rally

When causes me to suspect that the dems planned and executed the “insurrection” themselves

Maybe the truth will come out years from now when everyone is dead

Oh look, you been lied to for seven years.....

Dem's doing what they do best, selective editing, and brain dead followers take it hook, line and sinker.

In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters. He said in the same statement he wasn't talking about neo-Nazis and white nationalists, who he said should be "condemned totally."

That's hilarious coming from a Trump Humper, anybody that listens to that fool must be brainwashed.

So what does that mean?
The very fine people the night before the protest were peacefully marching, candles lit, chanting Jews will NOT replace us! Who else were very fine people, the night before?
According to the Snopes article ( truth serum for the left) with sourcing, It didn't happen the way you were fed by your own media.
That's hilarious coming from a Trump Humper, anybody that listens to that fool must be brainwashed.

Yet, according to Snopes, yall been fed horseshit from your party and now can't accept the facts......... :auiqs.jpg:

He sure didn't call the attack off, until he was good a ready

As I remember the story being told by leftwing media trump wanted to go the capitol and supervise the insurrection, but heroic SS officers fought him physically for control of the steering wheel of the limo

Thereby saving our democracy from the clutches of a satanic madman

Or, he wanted to go there to urge peaceful protest only

I ‘m inclined to believe reports that Pelosi may have rejected NG troops at the rally

When causes me to suspect that the dems planned and executed the “insurrection” themselves

Maybe the truth will come out years from now when everyone is dead
The truth is out.

Trump supporters tried to stage an insurrection, failed, were arrested, charged, convicted, and in some cases incarcerated.

You're alleging the folks in jail for the 1/6 insurrection attempt were democrats?

I'm inclined to believe you're huffing paint fumes again.

The truth is out.

Trump supporters tried to stage an insurrection, failed, were arrested, charged, convicted, and in some cases incarcerated.

You're alleging the folks in jail for the 1/6 insurrection attempt were democrats?

I'm inclined to believe you're huffing paint fumes again.
If the truth were out I think agents of the Deep State would be on trial instead of trump

Forum List

Back