How Can You Not Love Sarah?

OH, for god's sakes. Anyone who believes that is a fucking nut case. It doesn't even make any sense. Liberals are the ones who care for the vulnerable and needy. Too much so, according to the right wing. Kids with Downs are at the top of the list as far as the kind of things Democrats and liberals care about and support. Get a fucking education, or at least some common sense.

Bullshit.

leftards DO NOT care about vulnerable and needy, otherwise they won't be mean scrooges when it comes to charity. and they won't be abortion nazis as they are.
All they "care" is to redistribute others people money.
But they all balk when it comes to their own

Yammeryammeryammeryammer leftards yammeryammeryammer leftards yammeryammeryammeryammer leftards yammer leftards yammeryammer...
Sleeping-Emoticon.png

He's so boring, I don't even know if it's a he or she ... Leftard. :lol:

Wah, wah, wah ...

....More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome...

Actually, rw's would have forced her to have the kid while libs believe in the freedom and the rights that gives her a choice.

Beyond that, who cares?

Really. Its not libs who peek in people's windows and want laws to take constitutional rights away of Americans. Nope, that would be the rw's.

I sometimes wonder if Sarah isn't working for the communists.

She's a one woman army of propaganda to make people hate the Republican Teabaggers.

well a lot of people think that of Obama...so who knows really

Leave the fuzzy bears alone!

:mad:

My avi's should clearly demonstrate where I fall on the killing bears issue. :lol:

Go kill some wolves! I don't care about them. :redface:

Yeah but not from a helicopter. I never did find out whether she was shooting from the helicopter but there were pictures of that fatass Ted Nugent shooting them. They both suck.

Ted wasn't shooting bears he was shooting hogs. It's called helo-hogging it's a blast and these guys are awesome.

....More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome...

Actually, rw's would have forced her to have the kid while libs believe in the freedom and the rights that gives her a choice.

Beyond that, who cares?

Really. Its not libs who peek in people's windows and want laws to take constitutional rights away of Americans. Nope, that would be the rw's.

She did have a choice, she chose to have sex and when a person makes that choice they should be adult enough to live with the consequences.

You idiot liberals do not believe in taking responsibility.

Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

I do.

I think you just made his point. Especially considering your screen name. :D

Leave the fuzzy bears alone!

:mad:

My avi's should clearly demonstrate where I fall on the killing bears issue. :lol:

Go kill some wolves! I don't care about them. :redface:

Yeah but not from a helicopter. I never did find out whether she was shooting from the helicopter but there were pictures of that fatass Ted Nugent shooting them. They both suck.

Ted wasn't shooting bears he was shooting hogs. It's called helo-hogging it's a blast and these guys are awesome.

No doubt it is a blast, because nothing nourishes the soul like inducing unbridled panic in a wild animal who's being snipered from the air and has nowhere to get away. :thup:

I bet it's fuel-efficient too, because helicopters get like a gazillion miles a gallon.

Last edited:
$arah didn't shoot the bear. $he also didn't shoot the caribou $he $said $he $hot.

The day of the supposed caribou shoot, $arah cad but a rifle because she doesn't actually own one. If you watch the footage, Caribou Barbie fires several times, misses every time and her father makes the actual kill.

Like everything else about $arah, its fake and she quits part way through so it doesn't matter.

I dare you to find footage that actually $hows $arah make the kill.

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome[/B].

OH, for god's sakes. Anyone who believes that is a fucking nut case. It doesn't even make any sense. Liberals are the ones who care for the vulnerable and needy. Too much so, according to the right wing. Kids with Downs are at the top of the list as far as the kind of things Democrats and liberals care about and support. Get a fucking education, or at least some common sense.

Hi Esmeralda: I'm a prochoice Democrat and I agree that Democrats generally believe in the goal of inclusion. Where I disagree is excluding prolife and Republicans and other opponents from equal Constitutional representation and inclusion, which I consider political bullying by exclusion the equivalent of religious discrimination against free choice.

You mention sticking with common sense.

To me it is common sense not to push ACA and insurance mandates on people who believe in other choices for health care. I believe such freedom without fear of penalty is consistent with prochoice. I cannot understand why my fellow prochoice liberal friends all believe the ACA mandates are the only way to pay for the coverage, and why this can't be done by free choice? To have all the people who believe in mandates pay into the program and support those who believe in it; while all the people who aren't covered or don't want the insurance mandate plan can go fund their own. Why not?

Can you please explain how it is "prochoice" to push the ACA mandates against the dissension of people who are demanding to keep their free choice of paying their own health care?

I understand these Democrats are sincere about wanting to push for more coverage for more people. But why can't the supporters pay for it by free choice without imposing except on supporters of the bill who AGREE to the mandates? Can you please explain in "common sense" terms because it sounds anti-choice to me, pushing it without consent.

To Luddly Neddite: Let me get this straight. Sarah G says the Divine Sarah kills for pleasure. You’re saying she does not fire the kill shots. More than any other reason, liberals hate Sarah for not aborting Trig knowing he would be born with Down syndrome[/B].

Hi Esmeralda: I'm a prochoice Democrat and I agree that Democrats generally believe in the goal of inclusion. Where I disagree is excluding prolife and Republicans and other opponents from equal Constitutional representation and inclusion, which I consider political bullying by exclusion the equivalent of religious discrimination against free choice.

To me it is common sense not to push ACA and insurance mandates on people who believe in other choices for health care. I believe such freedom without fear of penalty is consistent with prochoice. I cannot understand why my fellow prochoice liberal friends all believe the ACA mandates are the only way to pay for the coverage, and why this can't be done by free choice? To have all the people who believe in mandates pay into the program and support those who believe in it; while all the people who aren't covered or don't want the insurance mandate plan can go fund their own. Why not?

Can you please explain how it is "prochoice" to push the ACA mandates against the dissension of people who are demanding to keep their free choice of paying their own health care?

I understand these Democrats are sincere about wanting to push for more coverage for more people. But why can't the supporters pay for it by free choice without imposing except on supporters of the bill who AGREE to the mandates? Can you please explain in "common sense" terms because it sounds anti-choice to me, pushing it without consent.

I was responding to the claim he made that Democrats hate Palin because she did not abort a Downs Syndrome baby. There is no common sense in that claim. Democrats are the bleeding hearts the right wing speak of. I trained for some time to be a special education teacher and have a lot experiece of children with Downs, CP and other issues. That kind of thing does not bring out the right wing conservative side of people. If you have a child to raise, a child with serious health issues and/or disabilities, you would be seaching out and making use of every government program available to help you do that. Which is great: fine by me, that's exactly what these programs are meant to do.

Last edited:

ACA is off topic here but I agree with Emily- if we believe in government staying out of bedrooms and altars and uteruses, then we can't support being forced to buy something. I didn't like it when Romney did it and I'm not participating now either. Freedom of choice is a Liberal concept; being forced into something isn't Liberal, it's leftist. So Emily, I believe your train of thought is consistent, even if this is a tangent.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:
Who the fuck kills a bear that isn't bothering you?

I do.

I think you just made his point. Especially considering your screen name. :D

No doubt it is a blast, because nothing nourishes the soul like inducing unbridled panic in a wild animal who's being snipered from the air and has nowhere to get away. :thup:

I bet it's fuel-efficient too, because helicopters get like a gazillion miles a gallon.

He didn't make a point dumbass.

Don't knock it until you try it.

But knowing liberals pussies like yourself that will never happen.

And a sniper rifle isn't used, but why try to explain that kind of logic to a moron?

Why am I not surprised that both points sailed right over his head... :rolleyes:

There was no point.

His asinine reasoning is typical of a bleeding heart liberal.

Why kill an animal that has done nothing to you?

That could be said for every cut of meat, every piece of fowl and fish at the super market.

It was stupid and scored no points.

(Amended) Why am I not surprised that not only did both points sail over his head, but even which points they were sailed over it too... :lol:

That's Lonestar Loligic :thup:

Forum List

Back