How CNN deceived the public today

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Today CNN played a clip of an anti-gun ad from Kentucky.
The ad plays the tape of a terrorist who supposedly tells his terrorist buddies that they can go to gun shows in the U.S. and buy fully automatic rifles.

The program was hosted by Wolf Blitzer, had someone representing the Democrats and had Ari Flesher (RINO agent)
representing the Republicans.

They had a nice little chat about what they thought about the ad, but not one person pointed out that you CAN NOT buy a fully automatic rifle from a gun show.

This is not a mistake, this is no accident, CNN took localized false information from Kentucky and placed it on a national level for the purpose of making people across the country think that you can buy fully automatic rifles from gun shows.
it's a damn lie!

The ad plays the tape of a terrorist who supposedly tells his terrorist buddies that they can go to gun shows in the U.S. and buy fully automatic rifles.

The program was hosted by Wolf Blitzer, had someone representing the Democrats and had Ari Flesher (RINO agent)

They had a nice little chat about what they thought about the ad, but not one person pointed out that you CAN NOT buy a fully automatic rifle from a gun show.

This is not a mistake, this is no accident, CNN took localized false information from Kentucky and placed it on a national level for the purpose of making people across the country think that you can buy fully automatic rifles from gun shows.
it's a damn lie!

You can't even buy a semi-auto AR-15 without getting in a waiting list that could last for years.

Personally I don't like em. I'd rather have an M-1 or a 30-06 with a scope. Even an AK-47 is better to me, but I don't feel some huge need to own any of them.

The only gun I would like is a fully auto MK5 with and extended stock and a silencer. I used one in the Army.........but they're not street legal, so I can only dream.

Last edited:
but not one person pointed out that you CAN NOT buy a fully automatic rifle from a gun show.

Lying sacks of shit...they're gonna lie. It's what they do.

The nanny state gun grabbers here will say it's only semantics, because they're lying sacks of shit too.

The only thing the Progressives got are outright lies and denial of reality. Ask the people of Chicago how their gun control reality is.

Last edited:
The only thing the Progressives got are outright lies and denial of reality. Ask the people of Chicago how their gun control reality is.

Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in America but they don't do any good if you don't enforce those laws.

Strange how Obama's adopted hometown is literally setting up the right conditions for gun violence.

Good thing no one was watching.

I was. I saw it yesterday during lunch.

Just about every public TV is tuned it to CNN. McDonald's, food-courts in shopping malls, they all tune into that garbage.

I think that and the overseas crowd are just about their whole audience.

What happened to the alleged "terrorists" who planned to buy automatic weapons? Did CNN protect them as confidential informants even though their alleged intent was to break a dozen laws? There are thousands of agencies that represent amateur actors and it's possible to put together a realistic docudrama plot regarding aliens from outer space to sasquatch sightings to right wing terrorism. CNN desperately needs viewers and the best way to get them is to pander to their radical left wing base with fake stuff. Who is going to investigate their allegations? MSNBC? Al-Jazeera?

it's a damn lie!

If the ad were honest, it wouldn't help the left's agenda much. If the truth were told, any potential terrorists can easily sneak into the U.S. with no passport simply by going through Mexico and while they can probably get federal assistance once they climb the fence, they are shit out of luck if they think they can buy fully automatic rifles at gun shows.

It's been clear for sometime now where CNN stands on the gun debate the fact they would try a stunt like this is no surprise.

There are already decent background check laws.

Just try buying a gun tomorrow with just about any serious offense on your record and you'd know that Goose. Even dismissed court cases will get you a refusal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back