How come 2aguy has no thread on, "IF PELOSI only had a gun...."?

I will say it. Anyone in the public eye and their spouse would be wise to have a gun on their persons.

I don't know who is responsible for his security or what devices he uses, but they failed miserably. He is lucky to be alive.

I will say it. Anyone in the public eye and their spouse would be wise to have a gun on their persons.

I don't know who is responsible for his security or what devices he uses, but they failed miserably. He is lucky to be alive.
Seems like the alarm wasn't set for the night yet?

Don't know if Pelosi had or had not gone to bed yet....?

Seriously, he usually starts threads on stuff like that! 👍

And I don't think he'd be wrong on this one!
I hope he's not sick or anything. Your point is well taken. In one's own home, if properly equipped, and awake, nobody should be able to get within hammer strike distance of you at 2 AM in the morning, without 2 or 3 well-placed bullet holes in the chest. While I am normally not exactly consumed with theories of the sanctity of human life, at 2 AM, in my home, an intruder's life means less than shit.

Last edited:
I hope he's not sick or anything. Your point is well taken. In one's own home, if properly equipped, and awake, nobody should be able to get within hammer strike distance of you at 2 AM in the morning, without 2 or 3 well-placed bullet holes in the chest. While I am normally exactly consumed with theories of the sanctity of human life, at 2 AM, in my home, an intruder's life means less than shit.
The thing is that it is Frisco, home of the fruits and nuts.
I guess the Pelosi's wanted to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
But, they really needed to take a lesson from Hollywood.
That's where they talk the talk then hire armed security guards.

The thing is that it is Frisco, home of the fruits and nuts.
I guess the Pelosi's wanted to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
But, they really needed to take a lesson from Hollywood.
That's where they talk the talk then hire armed security guards.
That's why there's all the speculation that this was a scenario where Paul and his "buddy" were perhaps, assembling small quantities of fudge for future distribution, and an argument ensued that was ended when police arrived.

A scenario where a guy in his underwear walked into an exclusive neighborhood, breeched perimeter barriers, avoided detection of any sort until police arrived and witnessed Mr. Pelosi and the subject in a physical struggle with a hammer that Mr. Pelosi lost and was assaulted there after sounds less plausible.

Then the fact that blame was immediately heaped on political agendas, and the story was clamped down on by the media doesn't lend the later any more plausibility.

The idea that there are no guns on the Pelosi Estate dedicated to the preservation of security is utter lunacy.

Mr. Pelosi invited this fellow into his house after the bar closed to have a few drinks.

He wasn't going to pull out firearms, it was bad enough that he brought out the hammers for a hammer fight.

That's why there's all the speculation that this was a scenario where Paul and his "buddy" were perhaps, assembling small quantities of fudge for future distribution, and an argument ensued that was ended when police arrived.

A scenario where a guy in his underwear walked into an exclusive neighborhood, breeched perimeter barriers, avoided detection of any sort until police arrived and witnessed Mr. Pelosi and the subject in a physical struggle with a hammer that Mr. Pelosi lost and was assaulted there after sounds less plausible.

Then the fact that blame was immediately heaped on political agendas, and the story was clamped down on by the media doesn't lend the later any more plausibility.

The idea that there are no guns on the Pelosi Estate dedicated to the preservation of security is utter lunacy.

Not sure why there was broken glass at the point of entry with that scenario.

Feinstein has a CCW permit--Pelosi has the same rights. What is your point? Have you become a gun nut now. Hypocrisy, one of the traits the left is best known for.

Not sure why there was broken glass at the point of entry with that scenario.
I get that, but wasn't the broken glass on the outside? That's the indication someone was trying to leave, not go in.

maybe because it wouldnt matter since pelosi having his dick in the guys ass means he was to close to use the gun,,

OH wait,, he used his man gun to shoot in him,,

I hope he's not sick or anything. Your point is well taken. In one's own home, if properly equipped, and awake, nobody should be able to get within hammer strike distance of you at 2 AM in the morning, without 2 or 3 well-placed bullet holes in the chest. While I am normally exactly consumed with theories of the sanctity of human life, at 2 AM, in my home, an intruder's life means less than shit.
FgVvCeoXoAAgoUa.jpg

I get that, but wasn't the broken glass on the outside? That's the indication someone was trying to leave, not go in.

Just need to wait for the actual facts to figure this out, Pete.
Too early to make an educated guess as to just what went on.

That is not what Jesus said.

Forum List

Back