How come every single mistake the FBI made to get FISA warrant worked against Trump?

17 mistakes, all of them went against Trump?

Would you take those odds if it was actual incompetence and not bias?

17 straight mistakes, all hurt Trump?
Yes, catching several Trump hiree lawbreakers is definitely "working against Trump".

I love how the crazy left tries to spin this. They lied on a FISA court. Not a peep. If memory serves me right a few of Trumps members supposedly lied and not only were indicted but the left still calls them criminals.
They are criminals and when the person who is responsible for criminal lies in the FISA application is brought to justice, that person will be a criminal too.
So even the person that had their interview changed by the FBI is a criminal because when they did a second interview it looked like they lied? Sorry don't by the criminal spiel for a moment.
But of course Hillary is, was never a criminal right? The stuff that was missing from the White House just got packed by accident.
You’re rambling nonsensically.
Love that so I will use the same defense against your past posts.

I love how the crazy left tries to spin this. They lied on a FISA court. Not a peep. If memory serves me right a few of Trumps members supposedly lied and not only were indicted but the left still calls them criminals.
They are criminals and when the person who is responsible for criminal lies in the FISA application is brought to justice, that person will be a criminal too.
So even the person that had their interview changed by the FBI is a criminal because when they did a second interview it looked like they lied? Sorry don't by the criminal spiel for a moment.
But of course Hillary is, was never a criminal right? The stuff that was missing from the White House just got packed by accident.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. Too many pronouns.

Is there a rumor you aren't so dumb as believe?

So since Comey lied about the FBI FISA warrants being legitimate in congress and on tv then he must be a criminal also.
If that is too much for you I don't know what to tell you but have your mom explain it to you.

Is there a rumor you aren't so dumb as believe?
You might want to go hide in the closet

So since Comey lied about the FBI FISA warrants being legitimate in congress and on tv then he must be a criminal also.
If that is too much for you I don't know what to tell you but have your mom explain it to you.

There’s no evidence Comey lied.

You mean other then the ig report?

You mean other then the ig report?

Where in the IG report did it accuse Comey of lying?

Joe? No?

Forum List

Back