🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How come slavery only matters when it's blacks and the USA?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Blacks have nothing on the American Indian. I recognize they don't have the voice, but most Indians I know think this BLM business etc. is a clown act. Heck 90% say shove your Washington Redskin rhetoric up your ass. They're a more conservative people see, what a shock, right? Yeah, we fucked over the Indian but good, and really, they continue to have a legit gripe, though they have a sweet gig with their gambling establishments.

My great grandmother was a slave to the Nazi party. Didn't stop her. She migrated to the USA and was a success. Speak of success, didn't I see the first self-made woman millionaire in the USA was black? On topic, I've read Nigerians do better financially in the USA than whites. As do Asians. Believe it or not, Asians were American slaves as well. Meanwhile, 160 years later we hear about black slavery everyday. Perhaps it's a crutch?

Speak of Jews, they'll (I'm a half breed and not orthodox) go toe to toe with blacks over the slavery topic. American Indians and Jews were treated far worse than blacks through history, though I'm open to evidence otherwise.

Countries besides the USA that enslaved people of color, culture or creed? It would be a lot easier to list countries that didn't, don't you think? For example, Canada. Nope, they had traces of slavery. How about Switzerland? Nope, slavery.

Get it?

Last edited:
I think blacks do use the slavery issue as a crutch to excuse many of their cultural ills in addition to segregation and other previous social conditions they experienced as a race. Those conditions do not exist now but we would be led to believe that they still do in order to divide and antagonize different racial groups in this country. Divide and conquer...it still works!

I think its pityy that you use your part jewish heritage to pit a historically persecuted group against another marginalised group etc. and speak for right wing ideas. Thats not right.

Blacks have nothing on the American Indian. I recognize they don't have the voice, but most Indians I know think this BLM business etc. is a clown act. Heck 90% say shove your Washington Redskin rhetoric up your ass. They're a more conservative people see, what a shock, right? Yeah, we fucked over the Indian but good, and really, they continue to have a legit gripe, though they have a sweet gig with their gambling establishments.

My great grandmother was a slave to the Nazi party. Didn't stop her. She migrated to the USA and was a success. Speak of success, didn't I see the first self-made millionaire in the USA was black? On topic, I've read Nigerians do better financially than whites. As do Asians. Believe it or not, Asians were American slaves as well. Meanwhile, 160 years later we hear about black slavery everyday. Perhaps it's a crutch?

Speak of Jews, they'll (I'm a half breed and not orthodox) go toe to toe with blacks over the slavery topic. American Indians and Jews were treated far worse than blacks through history, though I'm open to evidence otherwise.

Countries besides the USA that enslaved people of color, culture or creed? It would be a lot easier to list countries that didn't, don't you think? For example, Canada. Nope, they had traces of slavery. How about Switzerland? Nope, slavery.

Get it?

Nope, sure don't. Who said slavery "only matters when it's blacks and the US in the first place?

My great grandmother was a slave to the Nazi party. Didn't stop her. She migrated to the USA and was a success. Speak of success, didn't I see the first self-made millionaire in the USA was black? On topic, I've read Nigerians do better financially than whites. As do Asians. Believe it or not, Asians were American slaves as well. Meanwhile, 160 years later we hear about black slavery everyday. Perhaps it's a crutch?

Get it?
The elite who fund the SJWs love immigration. They won't make money from liberating American Indians.

For someone to be an elevated group, they must come from somewhere else.

I think its pityy that you use your part jewish heritage to pit a historically persecuted group against another marginalised group etc. and speak for right wing ideas. Thats not right.

I'm not seeing right wing ideas.

And what's persecuted group against another marginalised group mean? Is it code for you don't appreciate my honesty?

Slavery still happens today, that's why we have human rights violations that cause the UN to place sanctions on countries like China, North Korea, and Russia.

Slavery still happens today, that's why we have human rights violations that cause the UN to place sanctions on countries like China, North Korea, and Russia.

True story. They're just more "civilized" in the effort.

Hell, did you know that in China, they will kill inmates and then sell their organs on the Black Market? Did you know that North Korea sells it's own citizens to China and Russia as slaves?

Hell, did you know that in China, they will kill inmates and then sell their organs on the Black Market? Did you know that North Korea sells it's own citizens to China and Russia as slaves?

Didn't know that.

IT is called "providing contrast", dude, and not necessarily asserting anything in and of itself.

It most certainly is not implying that slavery was OK or some other nonsense.

Not all slaves in the USA were black and not all blacks were slaves when it was legal.

Blacks were enslaved in the USA.

/Thread

Oh I get it. That makes them special. So, what do we owe said slaves?
Going rate for minimum wage at the time they were slaves, paid for by all those who were slave owners. So, all those who were held as slaves, step forward and prepare to be paid for all your labors. Those who owned slaves, prepare to pay assessments to be disbursed to those you held as slaves.

Didn't know that.
You still dont. Reading it from a post on the internet does not make it a fact or qualify it as "knowledge", not at all.

Don't believe it? Try reading books on Human Trafficking. I just studied it last semester.

China is Killing Christians and Political Prisoners and Selling Their Organs on the Black Market | LifeNews.com

North Korea Raking in Almost $2 Billion Selling Slave Labor to Russia, Others - Breitbart

NOW you are providing some facts, or at least someone perception of them.

Knowing it still involves more, like looking into the journalist and their publication to see what their motivations are for reporting the story they way they have, etc.

In other words, you still have to use your brain, critical thought and reason to verify and validate what you have read.

Forum List

Back