🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How come slavery only matters when it's blacks and the USA?

Blacks were enslaved in the USA.

/Thread

Oh I get it. That makes them special. So, what do we owe said slaves?
You singled them out I didn't. Why don't you tell me what you owe them...

Don't know. I'd ask one but they're all dead. Besides, I don't owe em dick but common courtesy, because my ancestors likely arrived post 1865. Wait, I do have heritage to the Revolutionary war. Perhaps I have an ancestor that was a slave owner right here in the good ole USA. I'll check, and write a check out for the dead guys and gals, square shit up.

Last edited:

/Thread

Don't know. I'd ask one but they're all dead. Besides, I don't owe em dick but common courtesy, because my ancestors likely arrived post 1965. Wait, I do have heritage to the Revolutionary war. Perhaps I have an ancestor that was a slave owner right here in the good ole USA. I'll check, and write a check out for the dead guys and gals, square shit up.
I was thinking more along the lines of dignity & respect but it appears those accounts are over drawn.

NOW you are providing some facts, or at least someone perception of them.

Knowing it still involves more, like looking into the journalist and their publication to see what their motivations are for reporting the story they way they have, etc.

In other words, you still have to use your brain, critical thought and reason to verify and validate what you have read.

Sources in Qatar estimate there may be as many as 3,000 North Koreans working on projects across the emirate. They are part of an army of workers the North Korean regime exports around the world to bring in much-needed foreign currency. According to defectors’ groups, there may be as many as 65,000 North Koreans abroad, mainly working in Russia, China, Mongolia and the Middle East.

North Koreans working as ‘state-sponsored slaves’ in Qatar

/Thread

Don't know. I'd ask one but they're all dead. Besides, I don't owe em dick but common courtesy, because my ancestors likely arrived post 1865. Wait, I do have heritage to the Revolutionary war. Perhaps I have an ancestor that was a slave owner right here in the good ole USA. I'll check, and write a check out for the dead guys and gals, square shit up.
I was thinking more along the lines of dignity & respect but it appears those accounts are over drawn.

No, I think you're making stuff up to feel betta.

/Thread

Feel better about what? This is your asinine disaster of a thread. I'm just here to rub it in

/Thread

Going rate for minimum wage at the time they were slaves, paid for by all those who were slave owners. So, all those who were held as slaves, step forward and prepare to be paid for all your labors. Those who owned slaves, prepare to pay assessments to be disbursed to those you held as slaves.

Bingo. I'd like to attend this when it happens too. You think Disneyland was cool as a kid, that's nothin!

Feel better about what? This is your asinine disaster of a thread. I'm just here to rub it in

Oh I get it. Self-declared disaster thread. Good call grandpa, you really got me. All OP points point to BS. I lied.

Blacks have nothing on the American Indian. I recognize they don't have the voice, but most Indians I know think this BLM business etc. is a clown act. Heck 90% say shove your Washington Redskin rhetoric up your ass. They're a more conservative people see, what a shock, right? Yeah, we fucked over the Indian but good, and really, they continue to have a legit gripe, though they have a sweet gig with their gambling establishments.

My great grandmother was a slave to the Nazi party. Didn't stop her. She migrated to the USA and was a success. Speak of success, didn't I see the first self-made millionaire in the USA was black? On topic, I've read Nigerians do better financially than whites. As do Asians. Believe it or not, Asians were American slaves as well. Meanwhile, 160 years later we hear about black slavery everyday. Perhaps it's a crutch?

Speak of Jews, they'll (I'm a half breed and not orthodox) go toe to toe with blacks over the slavery topic. American Indians and Jews were treated far worse than blacks through history, though I'm open to evidence otherwise.

Countries besides the USA that enslaved people of color, culture or creed? It would be a lot easier to list countries that didn't, don't you think? For example, Canada. Nope, they had traces of slavery. How about Switzerland? Nope, slavery.

Get it?

Nope, sure don't. Who said slavery "only matters when it's blacks and the US in the first place?

Not me, certainly. Hell, the Democrats want to enslave all of you to the State. Better stomp them back into the primordial political mud from which the modern party arose while they're down and completely stupified.

Forum List

Back