How covid spreads

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Sars cov 2 spreads via active infection from somebody who is infected to somebody who has not been infected yet, regardless of either party's vaccination status. Many who have been vaxxed will have reduced symptoms, which is why vaccinated people are unknowingly infecting so many people right now.

Sars cov 2 spreads via active infection from somebody who is infected to somebody who has not been infected yet, regardless of either party's vaccination status. Many who have been vaxxed will have reduced symptoms, which is why vaccinated people are unknowingly infecting so many people right now.
Wrong. Stop getting your "science" from Facebook.

Most people these days do not understand how basic the spread of covid is.

Spreads like this.

1631316635209.png

Those who are vaccinated have a reduced risk of infection, and therefore less likely to spread it.

Those who are vaccinated have a reduced risk of infection, and therefore less likely to spread it.
Covid spreads via active infection from an infected person to somebody who hasn't been infected yet. That's how sars cov 2 spreads. Many vaccinated people do not realize it when they become infected, so they unknowingly spread it.

Covid spreads via active infection from an infected person to somebody who hasn't been infected yet. That's how sars cov 2 spreads. Many vaccinated people do not realize it when they become infected, so they unknowingly spread it.
You are missing the point. A vaccinated person is less likely to get infected in the first place. Since they are less likely to be infected, they are less likely to pass it on.

You are missing the point. A vaccinated person is less likely to get infected in the first place. Since they are less likely to be infected, they are less likely to pass it on.
no youre missing the point,, a vaccinated person might not know they are infected and spread it to more people because they dont know they have it,,,
this was proven at obamas birthday party that caused a massive outbreak on marthas vineyard,,,

the non-vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it,,

no youre missing the point,, a vaccinated person might not know they are infected and spread it to more people because they dont know they have it,,,
this was proven at obamas birthday party that caused a massive outbreak on marthas vineyard,,,

the non-vaccine doesnt stop you from getting it,,
Wrong. The vaccine decreases your chances of being infected in the first place. You can still get infected, but are less likely to.

I am not disputing the obvious that an infected person can spread covid. I am simply pointing out a vaccinated person is less likely to get infected in the first place, and therefore will not spread covid.

This really isn't that hard to comprehend if you try.

Wrong. The vaccine decreases your chances of being infected in the first place. You can still get infected, but are less likely to.

I am not disputing the obvious that an infected person can spread covid. I am simply pointing out a vaccinated person is less likely to get infected in the first place, and therefore will not spread covid.

This really isn't that hard to comprehend if you try.
but they are more likely to spread it because they may not know they have it,,

COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like most vaccines, they are not 100% effective.

but they are more likely to spread it because they may not know they have it,,

That's true for anyone who is infected, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

But an unvaccinated person is more likely to get infected than a vaccinated one, and therefore more likely to spread it.

That's true for anyone who is infected, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

But an unvaccinated person is more likely to get infected than a vaccinated one, and therefore more likely to spread it.
I challenge that,, from what I've seen the vaccinated can still get it and because they have less symptoms are more likely to spread it,,,

as I said this was proven with obamas party where he caused a massive outbreak and many other examples of high vaccination rate areas,,,

I challenge that,, from what I've seen the vaccinated can still get it and because they have less symptoms are more likely to spread it,,,

as I said this was proven with obamas party where he caused a massive outbreak and many other examples of high vaccination rate areas,,,
I already provided a link in post 13 which shows vaccinated people are less likely to get infected in the first place.

I suppose you'll respond with some conspiracy theory about Big Pharma...

As for Obama's party, that's an anecdote. Means nothing.

The science proves you are less likely to become infected if you are vaccinated.

Nope!

The number of coronavirus cases has also jumped to 87 last week — the second-highest level this year only behind the 101 in late March to early April.

But, Edgartown health officials report no clusters are linked back to former President Barack Obama’s 60th birthday bash Aug. 7 in Edgartown.

“So far, we haven’t seen anything that leads to the party on the 7th,” Janet Hathaway, assistant to the health board, told the Herald Monday.

I already provided a link in post 13 which shows vaccinated people are less likely to get infected in the first place.

I suppose you'll respond with some conspiracy theory about Big Pharma...

As for Obama's party, that's an anecdote. Means nothing.

The science proves you are less likely to become infected if you are vaccinated.
as I said,, youre more likely to spread it because you may not even know you have it,,

and facts are that vaccinated can still get it,,

Nope!

The number of coronavirus cases has also jumped to 87 last week — the second-highest level this year only behind the 101 in late March to early April.,,,

But, Edgartown health officials report no clusters are linked back to former President Barack Obama’s 60th birthday bash Aug. 7 in Edgartown.

“So far, we haven’t seen anything that leads to the party on the 7th,” Janet Hathaway, assistant to the health board, told the Herald Monday.
please dont use the media for proof,, we know they will do anything to protect obama and the dems,,

the facts are cases skyrocketed after his party

as I said,, youre more likely to spread it because you may not even know you have it,,

and facts are that vaccinated can still get it,,
Yes, the vaccine is not 100 percent effective at preventing infection. It says that plainly in my post. But you are LESS LIKELY to be infected.

You can't spread it if you are not infected.

As for not knowing you are infected, that's true for unvacinnated people. They are asymptomatic for 2 weeks before showing symptoms, but are still capable of spreading Covid.

There simply is no sound reasoning for not getting the vaccine. You are less likely to get infected, and you are far less likely to die if you do.

Forum List

Back