🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How covid spreads

please dont use the media for proof,, we know they will do anything to protect obama and the dems,,

the facts are cases skyrocketed after his party
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You have ZERO proof of a connection to Obama's party. I trust the health officials who are pros at contact tracing over some conspiracy nut on an internet forum.

Yes, the vaccine is not 100 percent effective at preventing infection. It says that plainly in my post. But you are LESS LIKELY to be infected.

You can't spread it if you are not infected.

As for not knowing you are infected, that's true for unvacinnated people. They are asymptomatic for 2 weeks before showing symptoms, but are still capable of spreading Covid.

There simply is no sound reasoning for not getting the vaccine. You are less likely to get infected, and you are far less likely to die if you do.
I've had it twice and still alive,,
and what was it?? a 99.997 survival rate??

doesnt sound like death is an absolute to me,,,

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You have ZERO proof of a connection to Obama's party. I trust the health officials who are pros at contact tracing over some conspiracy nut on an internet forum.
youre right,, a 1000 people suddenly arriving on an island and parading around without masks had nothing to do with it,,,

I've had it twice and still alive,,
and what was it?? a 99.997 survival rate??

doesnt sound like death is an absolute to me,,,
No, death is not certain if you get it.

But 96 percent of those who die are unvaccinated.

Again, there simply is no sound reasoning not to get the shot.

youre right,, a 1000 people suddenly arriving on an island and parading around without masks had nothing to do with it,,,
You are just as incapable of being honest as Trump is.

There were about 200 people at the party. Not 1000.

The event was “scaled back” from a reported 500 guests invited.

Though the weekend’s initial guest list numbered 500 attendees, it was later limited to several hundred fewer friends and family as the more contagious Delta variant spread across the country. About 200 guests ended up attending the festivities, Axios reported. According to photos published by the Daily Mail, the event appeared to be mostly outdoors under sprawling white tents that took up most of the Obama’s nearly 30-acre property on the island.

The party had its own “Covid coordinator.”​

Attendance required submitting to certain safety protocols, overseen by a Covid coordinator. All guests were required to take Covid tests before the event, according to local publication MV Times.

Those who are vaccinated have a reduced risk of infection, and therefore less likely to spread it.
That's exactly the reason given for being vaccinated.
But is it true? Vaccine was 90% effective, now 50% effective and guess what, you can still get the Delta variant, and now you're a super spreader.

You can't believe anything coming out of government. They want everyone scared, isolated, unemployed and bleating like sheep.

All vaccinated, all with a negative test, and probably masked in the community. So how did they spread it again?

Sure they'd tell us. They'd rat out their grandma for clicks.

As you can see from this article, the spike in Covid cases in Massachusetts started BEFORE Obama's party:

Despite the planned effort to ensure a safe event, the party comes after a major breakout of COVID-19 cases abut 100 miles away in Provincetown, Massachusetts, which left more than 800 people infected, resulting in at least 7 hospitalizations.

As you can see from this article, the spike in Covid cases in Massachusetts started BEFORE Obama's party:

Despite the planned effort to ensure a safe event, the party comes after a major breakout of COVID-19 cases abut 100 miles away in Provincetown, Massachusetts, which left more than 800 people infected, resulting in at least 7 hospitalizations.
when do you figure the pre party prep started?? about 2-3 weeks before the party??

Obama's party was originally planned to have 475 guests and 200 staff.

675 people. Not even close to 1000.

The party was scaled back to 200 guests. No figures are available for how many staff, but clearly the total was less than 500. Again, not even close to 1000.

This is the problem with liars. It takes two seconds to manufacture bullshit, and a lot of work to expose them as bald-faced liars.

I have no idea why such people throw away their integrity so carelessly. It's as if they don't expect to get caught.

Obama's party was originally planned to have 475 guests and 200 staff.

675 people. Not even close to 1000.

The party was scaled back to 200 guests. No figures are available for how many staff, but clearly the total was less than 500. Again, not even close to 1000.

This is the problem with liars. It takes two seconds to manufacture bullshit, and a lot of work to expose them as bald-faced liars.

I have no idea why such people throw away their integrity so carelessly. It's as if they don't expect to get caught.
clearly,,,

You are missing the point. A vaccinated person is less likely to get infected in the first place. Since they are less likely to be infected, they are less likely to pass it on.
Bullshit. The point is contained in the title of this thread.

Last edited:
That's true for anyone who is infected, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

But an unvaccinated person is more likely to get infected than a vaccinated one, and therefore more likely to spread it.
When vaccinated people become infected, they frequently are not aware that they are. This is why vaccinated people can unknowingly spread Sars so easily. Alleging the likelihood of vaccinated people becoming infected cannot change the fact that vaccinated people often do not know that they are infected, or that they unknowingly spread Sars. The likelihood of vaccinated people becoming infected is not only a red herring on this thread, but it is a completely new topic that should be a new thread.

Forum List

Back