How criminals get guns......

Well...a lot of people who are against the owning and carrying of guns also claim that they own guns...and then go on to insist on every anti gun law out there...

Let's establish where you want this discussion to go, shall we? I told you that I own a firearm. Do you believe me when I say that?
Be specific what type of firearm do you own?

Asshole. It's an old Rossi 38 Special.
How, exactly, is asking you that question making me an asshole?

Oh.....I dunno......maybe because you asked it in such a way as to make an accusation that I was lying. You know....like an asshole would. Especially since the type of firearm I own doesn't matter at all.

Now...deny that. That is what an asshole would do.

Or...you advance the thread.....you say you own a gun...what are your thoughts?

Let's establish where you want this discussion to go, shall we? I told you that I own a firearm. Do you believe me when I say that?

Oh.....I dunno......maybe because you asked it in such a way as to make an accusation that I was lying. You know....like an asshole would. Especially since the type of firearm I own doesn't matter at all.

Or...you advance the thread.....you say you own a gun...what are your thoughts?

You are joking, right?

Oh.....I dunno......maybe because you asked it in such a way as to make an accusation that I was lying. You know....like an asshole would.

Ok explain how a question with no extra words comments or opinions written on a page is some how making an accusation about anything?

Rock on, asshole.

Apparently, wouldn't make much difference in the crime rates.

Extrano s Alley a gun blog The history of gun control is perfectly clear. Gun control enables killers.

The Daily Mail Looks At Americas Holiday Guns
Posted on December 29, 2014 by Stranger
England’s The Daily Mail has a photo spread on Americas Christmas guns – albeit with a slightly disapproving tone.

Click on over and enjoy the pictures, plucked from social media. And as for the discreetly curled lip:

The “see text” on homicides reflects the fact the UK counts murders after trial and conviction, instead of the US practice of counting dead bodies. The UK reports some 650 murders; while their cause of death reports suggest 1,600. Considering the 5.8 times difference in population, there is little, if any, difference in the “dead bodies per 100,000 population” numbers.

US data taken from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report for 2013.

UK data is for England and Wales, and is excerpted from the Crime Survey for England and Wales.

You can bet that many a Brit wishes his country would be as crime free as ours.

Exactly. If criminal wanna buy 'clean gun' he will get it. If drug addict need something strong or something extraordinary he will get it. So, if you wanna kill someone you can do it.YES WE CAN. The Constitution allows us do what we want.

Forum List

Back