How did the Universe get here?

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS PROOF OF GOD,WHAT KIND OF FOOL NEEDS MORE PROOF????====================== God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.
ROMANS 1:18-22===and you???

I hate when you do this - please stop.

:doubt:

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS PROOF OF GOD,WHAT KIND OF FOOL NEEDS MORE PROOF????====================== God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.
21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.

YES!!! I BET YOU DO!!! satan and demons hate to see GOD'S word posted here too!!

YES!!! I BET YOU DO!!! satan and demons hate to see GOD'S word posted here too!!

I don't have time for this.

I hate it too. You have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation. Pathetic. You are a perfect example that religion has nothing for me. If they can not convince me their ancient stories are real then I'm not going to be scared into believing a lie because if it's a lie then so is hell. And I know your stories are lies. Do you know who lies? SATAN!

People like you can't even contemplate that 11 guys made up a story 2000 years ago and the church uses that lie/story to manipulate the masses. It's all a scam. You wouldn't be so poor and stupid if it weren't for this lie. But don't worry. This is just temporary. Don't worry if your life sucks now because when you die you'll go to heaven.

Don't worry about your crappy life on earth because gods got something for you on the other side. Fuck that. I want a good life now. That's like the City of Detroit promising pensions and then they go bankrupt and the employees get no pension. Fuck your fake promise of the future. I'm living in heaven/paradise on earth right now. You live in squaller and wait for paradise.

In heaven, can I fuck more than one woman the rest of eternity?

Stop quoting from a book we all know was man made and not words from god.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those other texts, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate [2], factually incorrect, inconsistent [2] and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

good!!! begone!!! i hear they need help in the "badlands and flame zone!!! TWEAK!

“Properly read, the bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” – Isaac Asimov

Biblical Jesus was real.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another [2] on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented [2] by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

“Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.” – Anonymous

I hate it too. You have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation. Pathetic. You are a perfect example that religion has nothing for me. If they can not convince me their ancient stories are real then I'm not going to be scared into believing a lie because if it's a lie then so is hell. And I know your stories are lies. Do you know who lies? SATAN!

People like you can't even contemplate that 11 guys made up a story 2000 years ago and the church uses that lie/story to manipulate the masses. It's all a scam. You wouldn't be so poor and stupid if it weren't for this lie. But don't worry. This is just temporary. Don't worry if your life sucks now because when you die you'll go to heaven.

Don't worry about your crappy life on earth because gods got something for you on the other side. Fuck that. I want a good life now. That's like the City of Detroit promising pensions and then they go bankrupt and the employees get no pension. Fuck your fake promise of the future. I'm living in heaven/paradise on earth right now. You live in squaller and wait for paradise.

In heaven, can I fuck more than one woman the rest of eternity?

I LIVE MY LIFE AS A HAPPY,BLESSED son of ALMIGHTY GOD IT DOES not get any better!!! i LIVE IN GOD'S BLESSINGS protection health,wealth,wonderful family, pretty wife and no debts of any kind!!ALL BLESSINGS AND GIFTS FROM GOD!!!PTL.

Last edited:
THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS PROOF OF GOD,WHAT KIND OF FOOL NEEDS MORE PROOF????====================== God shows his anger from heaven aga3inst all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

The ignore function in the USERCP works very.

Insanity is marked by a lack of external feedback. External feedback is required to be in touch with reality, by definition. He is self re-enforcing. The thing I find so tremendously odd is his sense that simply uttering a string of syllables is sufficient to make it real. He's really not trying to communicate with anyone. He just likes to hear his own voice.

Is that technically an Oedipus complex?

THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS PROOF OF GOD,WHAT KIND OF FOOL NEEDS MORE PROOF????====================== God shows his anger from heaven aga3inst all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

Insanity is marked by a lack of external feedback. External feedback is required to be in touch with reality, by definition. He is self re-enforcing. The thing I find so tremendously odd is his sense that simply uttering a string of syllables is sufficient to make it real. He's really not trying to communicate with anyone. He just likes to hear his own voice.

GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!!! and you???

Look, no one is saying that you cannot talk about god, but for the love of CRACK ALMIGHTY, can you please stop acting like a child and join the discussion?

If all you are here in this thread for is to derail it with gibberish, please leave and start a thread in the Badlands where NO ONE will have to endure your stupidity.

Now, knock it off before they move this thread there too.

What is the conscience ? I think it is the voice of God within each of us. It helps us to know right from wrong and when we make a bad choice, it lets you know you have made a bad choice.

Is this conscience guiding our morals and is it the spiritual connection between God and man ?

If not,how do you explain the conscience ?

Other animals besides humans have conscienceness and therefore they too have a conscience. A conscience is an emotion that we feel when we have done something wrong. There is no evidence of any connection to your imaginary God involved since people who don't believe in your imaginary God also feel bad when they do something wrong.

Woop there it is. Now they'll tell us we really deep down do believe but it is Satan that makes us deny god. But then they would have to believe the Adam & Eve, Noah, Moses stories too and 7 out of 10 christians know those are just stories. How long until they put 2 and 2 together and realize the jesus story is just a story too?

I don't think Satan makes you deny God.....I simply think you're one of those who only needs Satan to dangle a cheese curl in front of you and you jump at the chance to deny God....what else could explain the things that no rational person would believe, yet you've repeated them in post after post......

Last edited:
The multiple big bang theory makes sense for a universe that has always existed and will always exist.

One Big Bang, or were there many? | Science | The Guardian

It is only speculation and is not scientific .there is no evidence to support this view.

I notice that no one is saying the same thing about "God."

did someone argue God was a scientific theory?......when you claim something is a scientic theory, you have to undertake certain requirements of the scientific method...giving supporting evidence is part of that.....

I take someone hasn't read about learning and behavior. There are positive and negative, punishment and reward. The human brain maintains an internal system of metering pleasure and pain that becomes associated with specific memories and generalized concept. The most basic responce is that a real external event produces a physical responce. A memory is formed that includes the physiological response. When the memory is later triggered, the brain reproduces the identical physiological response. For the greater part, there is no difference the actual event and the recollection.

There is an interesting part of the brain which is triggered while wathing someone else. Our brain mirrors the observed persons actions, firing off signal that are indistinguishable from us prforming the actions our self.

GOD SAYS YOU HAVE PROOF,you have the entire universe and life as proof, what kind of fool needs more proof??!!!====For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools. Romans 1:18-22

140707161524-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi---s035089823-story-top.jpg

GISMO, is al-Baghdadi (ISIS) your brother - in religiosity ?

"... and obey me as long as I obey God in you,” Baghdadi says.

YES!!! THE muslim god is just one of thousands of false gods,THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!!! SEEK TO KNOW HIM!!!

YES!!! THE muslim god is just one of thousands of false gods,THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY!!! SEEK TO KNOW HIM!!!

how about if we make arrangements for you to personally convey your thoughts of the "muslim god" (lower case) to al-Baghdadi in person ??? - a free trip to Iraq for you and a "friend" if you like ... good luck.

It is only speculation and is not scientific .there is no evidence to support this view.

I notice that no one is saying the same thing about "God."

did someone argue God was a scientific theory?......when you claim something is a scientic theory, you have to undertake certain requirements of the scientific method...giving supporting evidence is part of that.....

Thank's, Steve.

Stephen-Hawking-amarhealth.jpg

:eusa_eh: The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

You do know that you serve the same God as the Muslims, eh? He has a name and He is a very specific character in Earth literature.

Denying it doesn't change the source of your Deity: Some Arab with a pen named 'Abraham' who lived a very long time ago.

Forum List

Back