How do democrat voters justify voting for creepy Joe?

I mean, no one really cares if you hate president Trump and do not vote for him. What’s bewildering is that you vote for creepy Biden. It’s something I’ll never understand. What kind of a Luciferian can support Burning, Looting and Murder?
Orange man bad!

ORANGE MAN BAD!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, no one really cares if you hate president Trump and do not vote for him. What’s bewildering is that you vote for creepy Biden. It’s something I’ll never understand. What kind of a Luciferian can support Burning, Looting and Murder?

From my perspective, anyone voting for Biden or Trump has taken leave of their senses.

From my perspective, anyone voting for Biden or Trump has taken leave of their senses.

Vote for president Trump is a vote for America.

Biden is death.

Orange man bad!

ORANGE MAN BAD!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Text Bad?

What exactly is Trumpism?
TRUMPISM: The rationalization by all progressives that any candidate, politician or behavior that acts directly against Leftist dogma, aims and tradition must OBVIOUSLY be due to the deep mental psychosis and illiteracy of all who follow it rather than purely the abject rejection of their destructive, hypocritical policies that never work!

This is what happens when free shit and unlimited hedonism is the only value. Letting them vote is like letting children vote what to eat next day - it will not end well.

How true. The Democratic populace is like a house full of little children who want ice cream and cookies for dinner and will stomp, pout, and hold their breath if they don't get it, and the Democratic leadership left in charge of them like the parents that give in to them and let them have their way! And that, they call "respect."

Then as a reward, the kiddies tear up the house, throw food all over the place, let the dog out and terrorize the cat while setting the sofa on fire.

Forum List

Back