How do we ID a Terrorist Confederate from a Non Terrorist Confederate?

There have been terrorists that have flown the American flag. Shall we rid ourselves of it too?
The reason defenders of the confederate flag did nothing is because we all have rights in this country. Even the KKK. Not just the ones you or I agree with.
You DO have the right to offend people in this country. And you have the right to be offended.
No one that flies that flag is insisting that you believe what they do. But you are insisting that they capitulate to your belief.
I have not implied that I want the right to fly the confederate flag taken away. I haven't really noticed anyone suggesting that the flag be banned by being used by individuals. Please don't attribute things to me that I have not said. I have asked how one can identify whether a person carrying a confederate flag is a terrorist or not.

There have been terrorists that have flown the American flag. Shall we rid ourselves of it too?
The reason defenders of the confederate flag did nothing is because we all have rights in this country. Even the KKK. Not just the ones you or I agree with.
You DO have the right to offend people in this country. And you have the right to be offended.
No one that flies that flag is insisting that you believe what they do. But you are insisting that they capitulate to your belief.
I have not implied that I want the right to fly the confederate flag taken away. I haven't really noticed anyone suggesting that the flag be banned by being used by individuals. Please don't attribute things to me that I have not said. I have asked how one can identify whether a person carrying a confederate flag is a terrorist or not.

This is as about as stupid as saying how can we identify who the terrorists are among those wearing towels on their heads.

And then you continued with, "should I call 911....."
How do you tell a Muslim from a Muslim terrorist? How do you tell a black killer from a black missionary? How do you tell a white murderer from a white baker? The answer to your question is, "you don't." Waving a flag is not an indicator, and no reason to call 911.

This is as about as stupid as saying how can we identify who the terrorists are among those wearing towels on their heads.
The ones with the black flags with Arabic printing are the ISIS guys.

Ah....like the 9/11 hijackers or the Ft Hood shooter...or even the Boston bombers?

How do you tell a Muslim from a Muslim terrorist? How do you tell a black killer from a black missionary? How do you tell a white murderer from a white baker? The answer to your question is, "you don't." Waving a flag is not an indicator, and no reason to call 911.
It was an indicator for that dude that terrorized that church.

Yes, that HE was a racist and an idiot.

Not that everyone possessing that flag is a racist, or that they are going to get guns, bombs, etc and kill a bunch of black people.

Ah....like the 9/11 hijackers or the Ft Hood shooter...or even the Boston bombers?

The ones that don't display flags are hard to spot.

Our next door neighbor flies a Confederate battle flag, should I call the authorities?

Our next door neighbor flies a Confederate battle flag, should I call the authorities?
Of course not. You know your neighbors are not terrorist, I assume. You should respect their right to free speech and expression. The OP and thread title are about how to ID the good guys from the terrorist.

The flag has been misused to that end by some, sure. But your own psyche has been conditioned even worse to have such an incredibly ignorant and close minded opinion.
I am seeing on TV a terrorist who just killed a bunch of people waving a confederate displaying confederate flags. How do I know the next guy with that flag isn't also a terrorist?

You say to yourself, "out of all the Americans that display a flag, this one lost his mind". What you don't do is turn everybody who flies a flag into that one who has lost his mind.
Why do people want to fly a flag that connects them to terrorist and crazy people who have lost their minds?
Nobody is really giving an answer except maybe don't worry and ignore the warning sign.
Because they actually have an understanding and a connection to what the flag really stands for instead of the impression created by northern and black racist lefties.
The flag has always been a symbol of treason to some, racism to others. You don't get to impose your beliefs in what it stands for to others. If it stands for KKK type terrorism to some, that is a fact you have to live with. Defenders of the flag should have done something when the KKK was using it as a symbol of terror.
But you are applying one biased standard and disregarding legacy, heritage and other legitimate interpretations. If the KKK use the flag as a symbol of hate then that it on the KKK and not the flag. Open your mind. Do you hate the Pretenders because Rush Limbaugh uses one of their songs for his theme song? Should anti-Clinton's resent Fleetwood Mac because the Clinton's used their music as a theme? You have to consider the larger picture and not what left wing handlers condition you to think.

Of course not. You know your neighbors are not terrorist, I assume. You should respect their right to free speech and expression. The OP and thread title are about how to ID the good guys from the terrorist.

You do realize you're looking like an idiot, don't you?

The hell with it...

"Kill them all, and let God sort them out"

Camp this is no different than progressives wanting you to believe that Cops are bad guys IF you are black. That mindset in blacks, is killing cops. That is how easily we are swayed. Another cop was just gunned down today by a black kid.
Stop buying into this progressive bullshit.
If you see a confederate flag and a gun rack, then 99.99% of the time, you've just witnessed a southerner who hunts deer. So relax.

When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?

When you see someone displaying an Obama bumpersticker what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? Should you point and laugh?

When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?
Are you on LSD?

When you see someone displaying an Obama bumpersticker what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? Should you point and laugh?

I go for point and laugh.

Really upsets my youngest daughter.

She voted for him.

I go for point and laugh.

Really upsets my youngest daughter.

She voted for him.

Poor girl. I hope she recovers.

Forum List

Back