How do we ID a Terrorist Confederate from a Non Terrorist Confederate?

When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?

When you see someone displaying an Obama bumpersticker what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? Should you point and laugh?

I go for point and laugh.

Really upsets my youngest daughter.

She voted for him.

Poor girl. I hope she recovers.

Lost cause.

When you see someone displaying a confederate flag what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? If a pick-up truck displaying the terrorist flag shows up and you notice guns in the gun rack, should you prepare to do battle in self defense? Do the same rules apply for terrorist carrying the ISIS or al Qaeda flags?

When you see someone displaying an Obama bumpersticker what do you do. Should you make a 911 call? Should you point and laugh?
Does that bumper sticker have a history of lynchings, kidnappings and murder or violent rebellion?

Does that bumper sticker have a history of lynchings, kidnappings and murder or violent rebellion?

Yes.

Hahahahaha....Driving through someplace like rural Virginia, that would be a lot of 911 calls.
Definitely cause for concern then.

You read the OP and you wonder if people should have to get a license to post on the Internet; to keep the truly mentally ill from hurting themselves or others

One sick white racist punk commits a cowardly act and the left feels the need to pretend it's the norm. I wonder what camp thought when Colin Ferguson shot all those people on the LIR.
It seems the flag has a history of representing terrorist. The KKK comes to minds. Not sure how you think your response answers my questions.
What flag did Colin Ferguson display?
The flag has been misused to that end by some, sure. But your own psyche has been conditioned even worse to have such an incredibly ignorant and close minded opinion.
I am seeing on TV a terrorist who just killed a bunch of people waving a confederate displaying confederate flags. How do I know the next guy with that flag isn't also a terrorist?
Because............Obama.

Yes.
Link. American Revolution or foreign war stuff doesn't doesn't count.

It seems the flag has a history of representing terrorist. The KKK comes to minds. Not sure how you think your response answers my questions.
The flag has been misused to that end by some, sure. But your own psyche has been conditioned even worse to have such an incredibly ignorant and close minded opinion.
I am seeing on TV a terrorist who just killed a bunch of people waving a confederate displaying confederate flags. How do I know the next guy with that flag isn't also a terrorist?

You say to yourself, "out of all the Americans that display a flag, this one lost his mind". What you don't do is turn everybody who flies a flag into that one who has lost his mind.
Why do people want to fly a flag that connects them to terrorist and crazy people who have lost their minds?
Nobody is really giving an answer except maybe don't worry and ignore the warning sign.
Because they actually have an understanding and a connection to what the flag really stands for instead of the impression created by northern and black racist lefties.
Yeah..the flag stands for a four year failed experiment is treason and fighting for the right to imprison one's fellow man.

Yes.

Brothers be lynchin', murderin', rebellin' all ovuh America.
It was in all the papers.

One sick white racist punk commits a cowardly act and the left feels the need to pretend it's the norm. I wonder what camp thought when Colin Ferguson shot all those people on the LIR.
Because............Obama.
How does he figure into misuse of the confederate flag beyond misinterpretation?

Yes.

I knew the covert racism of the flag defenders would have to turn overt. And look, supporters.

You say to yourself, "out of all the Americans that display a flag, this one lost his mind". What you don't do is turn everybody who flies a flag into that one who has lost his mind.
Why do people want to fly a flag that connects them to terrorist and crazy people who have lost their minds?
Nobody is really giving an answer except maybe don't worry and ignore the warning sign.
Because they actually have an understanding and a connection to what the flag really stands for instead of the impression created by northern and black racist lefties.
Yeah..the flag stands for a four year failed experiment is treason and fighting for the right to imprison one's fellow man.
No, that's the propagated bigoted northern and black racist interpretation.

Yes.

I knew the covert racism of the flag defenders would have to turn overt. And look, supporters.

What does racism have to do with Obama bumperstickers?
Oh, wait, never mind.

Yes.

Oh, wait, never mind.
The comment wasn't directed at bumper stickers, it was directed at you and your dopey impersonation.

Oh, wait, never mind.
The comment wasn't directed at bumper stickers it was directed at you and your dopey impersonation.

That's funny, because I was talking about the racist president and his racist supporters.

How do we ID a Terrorist Confederate from a Non Terrorist Confederate?

These are "Non-Terrorist Confederates" (desendents of Confederate soldiers) honoring those who fought for the Confederacy at the annual ceremony held at the site of the Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson statue in Baltimore.

Forum List

Back