How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

• At .0000001% Death Valley Robert W
  • Probably buddies with WUWT mod SunsetTommy who could only post in My absence and is gone again. He lost every debate.
It's going in the opposite direction now. 12 years of Temperature Reduction is now allowing for ice creation. Try to use your brains. And, it's the sun that is heating up the earth or cooling off. Do you think the sun is always giving off the same amount of heat every decade? No, it's in flux and we know this, don't we. It's not mankind to where you have to kill off 90% of humanity. But, you folk want to do this anyways, right? Let's start with your family first. How's that. Put your death where your mouth is. You people are horrible people. This is what happens when you deny God.
WTF!
Your Crazy deluded MFing Liars.
2016 Was the Hottest Year (with 2020 near tying it) until 2023, which is the hottest year in not only modern times, but probably in our entire interglacial period.

1713882622107.png

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) with 'Fake News.'

`

WTF!
Your Crazy deluded MFing Liar.
2016 Was the Hottest Year (with 2020 near tying it) until 2023, which is the hottest year in not only modern times, but probably in our entire interglacial period.

View attachment 936564

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) 'Fake News.'

`
NIce fake news drawing.

• At .0000001% Death Valley Robert W
  • Probably buddies with WUWT mod SunsetTommy who could only post in My absence and is gone again. He lost every debate.

WTF!
Your Crazy deluded MFing Liars.

1713882622107.png

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) with 'Fake News.'

`
You can keep posting that fact picture you drew up from fake liberal leftist cult media outlets all you want. It is still fake news.

Dag, apu, and the rest are universal in their ignorance of anything scientific.

What do you fly?

I got my PPL away back in the 1960's!
Mooney 201, Piper Archer, Piper Warrior and Tomahawk. I got mine in 1980.

M
I did some of the new work dealing with the eastern Sierra starting back in the 1980's.
My only work at the time in the Sierras was driving piling for bridges. My job then was in crews working on the pile drivers. I have no idea how many times I have been in the Sierras but many times for sure.

""...𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝟕𝟎% 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟏𝟕,𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟏,𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟎-𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

In addition, fossil fuels are the only source of carbon consistent with the isotopic fingerprint of the carbon present in today’s atmosphere. That analysis indicates it must be coming from terrestrial plant matter, and it must be very, very old.

These and other lines of evidence leave no doubt that Fossil fuels are the Primary source of the carbon dioxide building up in Earth’s atmosphere."...""

`

I agree, everyone in Chicago should freeze to death next winter instead of using natural gas.

CO2 is yucky, right Sandy?

WTF!

View attachment 936564

At Demented Idiot westwall who feedbacked these absolutely True numbers (found net-wide) 'Fake News.'

`

Hottest in like 150 years?

Shit.

$76 trillion, quick!!!

Warmer than 32 F or 0 C.
Yes
Only an idiot thinks it has to be tropical to melt ice foolish.
Only an idiot doesn’t know land ice isn’t sea ice! Hahaha thanks for the laugh
The sea ice is melting in the Arctic….but it sure ain’t tropical.
Nope it’s growing

The difference is idiot, the rate of melt is faster during the industrial revolution than any time man has been on earth…..illiterate….Every reference you can give from any science institute says it…you ARE ILLITERATE aren’t you.
It took tens if thousands of years for the glacier ice to recede from NA,
Prove it
not it’s receding faster…dufus.
we do this a few months and every time you deniers post you sound more stupid. Now, there are fewer of you
You don’t care

Why is it that some humans get angry when they discuss climate? I never am angry. If they want to believe we are frying, let them believe. All that can go wrong for them is they do not fry. I am not going to live my life thinking the world is ending. I am not built that way.

The link I supplied is about ice being as thick as 3000 feet. We all know about ice thickness.
I will tell you more in fact. Yosemite Valley was formed by 3 separate ice ages. Which of them did Man end? None of them in fact.
You only know it because it was posted by a ligit science using institution,…..THE only reason you know all of this prehistoric information is by the work of all the science from institutions who are ALL in on AGW. You’re a fraud. You use the findings of science based institutions who ALL are with AGW, then you pretend they aren’t.. hilarious. There are no deniers doing work in cl8mate science. Even those working for the oil companies knew about AGW, it was just the companies who were posting bull shit till it was obvious, they would be punished for lying under oath…
I thought you wanted the answer about Chicago. I supplied it to you. I gave you the link in fact.
And the fact was from the Smithsonian which is a AGW proponent…..I told you several times why you’re a fraud. You use ligit science then misrepresent it and fudge it because…deniers do no research of their own.

Why is it that some humans get angry when they discuss climate? I never am angry. If they want to believe we are frying, let them believe. All that can go wrong for them is they do not fry. I am not going to live my life thinking the world is ending. I am not built that way.
Why is it you keep wasting everyone’s time with lies and bullshit. Foolish, the world as we know IS GOING TO END.
It’s just a matter of time and just as stupid and just as worthless as pretending you’re not going to die.

Last edited:
You only know it because it was posted by a ligit science using institution,…..THE only reason you know all of this prehistoric information is by the work of all the science from institutions who are ALL in on AGW. You’re a fraud. You use the findings of science based institutions who ALL are with AGW, then you pretend they aren’t.. hilarious. There are no deniers doing work in cl8mate science. Even those working for the oil companies knew about AGW, it was just the companies who were posting bull shit till it was obvious, they would be punished for lying under oath…

And the fact was from the Smithsonian which is a AGW proponent…..I told you several times why you’re a fraud. You use ligit science then misrepresent it and fudge it because…deniers do no research of their own.
I will say this about me, and next about you.
I do not live my life being dictated to by Democrats.
I do not live in FEAR.

Now about you. You cling to fear as if it was a warm blanket.
You are one miserable son of a bitch. Angry all the time. How the fuck can even those who you personally know stand to be around you?

You only know it because it was posted by a ligit science using institution,…..THE only reason you know all of this prehistoric information is by the work of all the science from institutions who are ALL in on AGW.
First you say I know it. Then you whine about some other shit. Is this your admission you do not believe the Smithsonian institution? Have you ever been to any of the Smithsonian institutions in your weak life? I have been to a good many of them.

Neither is Dagosa. I learned about it in studying to be a pilot.
Dag, apu, and the rest are universal in their ignorance of anything scientific.

What do you fly?

I got my PPL away back in the 1960's!
Mooney 201, Piper Archer, Piper Warrior and Tomahawk. I got mine in 1980.
I have a Bonanza but learned on an old Cub.

Yes

Only an idiot doesn’t know land ice isn’t sea ice….
You must be talking about yourself dufus
You keep confusing the two….in all your posts.,

No it isn‘t dufus. You have one presentation by a denier commutator.

Forum List

Back