How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

First you say I know it. Then you whine about some other shit. Is this your admission you do not believe the Smithsonian institution? Have you ever been to any of the Smithsonian institutions in your weak life? I have been to a good many of them.
More bragging. Did you also take calc in college ? A college that teaches AGW… But you can’t remember any if it. Nice cop out. You are so filled with bullshit….Trumper.
Now you’re a devotee of the Smithsonian. Ever notice Everytime you brag about being affiliated with the smart crowd, its to then use it to play the fool.
Dag, apu, and the rest are universal in their ignorance of anything scientific.
Just go to a NASA web site.
What do you fly?
Another braggart
I got my PPL away back in the 1960's!
Congrats….more to brag about an organization that supports AGW. The FAA supports AGW
Were you trying to sound more qualified having a pilots license from an institution that supports AGW..
I have a Bonanza but learned on an old Cub.
I trust NASA; and their history of flight is a lot more inspirational.
I will never ride in a plane piloted by a AGW climate change denier.

Last edited:
You’re afraid aren’t you ? So, tell us more about your expertise in calc.
I am not a bit afraid. Let me ask you this about calculus. Why to prove Climate is a disaster did they slash off almost all of a Calculus equation? What was left proves nothing at all.

I am not a bit afraid. Let me ask you this about calculus. Why to prove Climate is a disaster did they slash off almost all of a Calculus equation? What was left proves nothing at all.
That didn't happen. You don't know what you are talking about.

Did you also take calc in college ? A college that teaches AGW… But you can’t remember any if it. Nice cop out. You are so filled with bullshit
I definitely took Calculus in college. No doubt at all. I also took Analytic Geometry. It did not teach AGW then. Maybe now but not back then.
Climate is a nope. They still do not teach Climate.

Now back to your important topic. YOU. You are a narcissist. Clearly devoted to nobody else but YOU.

Take notes dufus.

You are a pathetic alarmist is all. Nobody wants to read your shit. Get it Narcissist?

I definitely took Calculus in college. No doubt at all. I also took Analytic Geometry. It did not teach AGW then. Maybe now but not back then.
Climate is a nope. They still do not teach Climate.

Now back to your important topic. YOU. You are a narcissist. Clearly devoted to nobody else but YOU.

Take notes dufus.

You are a pathetic alarmist is all. Nobody wants to read your shit. Get it Narcissist?
As if anyone wants to read the mental sharts of an uneducated slob like you, when it comes to a complicated, scientific topic.

But you don’t know that the earths avenge temperatures have accelerated faster than any time modern man has been in earth.
You’re the one bragging you learned calculus at a school that supports AGW

But you don’t remember any.
Take notes dufus.

You aren’t smart enough not to brag about knowing something, you don’t have a clue of.

More bragging. Did you also take calc in college ? A college that teaches AGW… But you can’t remember any if it. Nice cop out. You are so filled with bullshit….Trumper.
Now you’re a devotee of the Smithsonian. Ever notice Everytime you brag about being affiliated with the smart crowd, its to then use it to play the fool.

Just go to a NASA web site.

Another braggart

Congrats….more to brag about an organization that supports AGW. The FAA supports AGW
Were you trying to sound more qualified having a pilots license from an institution that supports AGW..

I trust NASA; and their history of flight is a lot more inspirational.
I will never ride in a plane piloted by a AGW climate change denier.
If you would only ask we pilots. We can explain all of this to you. Weather, Climate, how to fly in weather

He was not bragging but just having a conversation. And he is not scared shitless of climate as you are.

definitely took Calculus in college. No doubt at all. I also took Analytic Geometry. It did not teach AGW then. Maybe now but not back then.
You saw a book titled ‘ calculus and analytical geometry ‘
There are no accredited related universities or colleges that don’t support AGW.

But you don’t know that the earths avenge temperatures have accelerated faster than any time modern man has been in earth.

You’re the one bragging you learned calculus at a school that supports AGW

But you don’t remember any.

You aren’t smart enough not to brag about knowing something, you don’t have a clue of.
I did not say at all what my college taught. I looked it up today in fact and posted what they published. They do not teach weather at all.
Learning is not bragging. When you learn, you will see how it works.You are trying to shit me that 2 degrees F is to be alarmed about? I am supposed to shit can my life and run around like a nut case telling all in earshot that the climate will kill them.

No the fuck thanks.

You saw a book titled ‘ calculus and analytical geometry ‘
There are no accredited related universities or colleges that don’t support AGW.
Find it for me.

College of San Mateo

There you have it

Analytic Geometry was a course. Calculus is different.

If you would only ask we pilots. We can explain all of this to you. Weather, Climate, how to fly in weather
we did this before Foolish. Climate isn’t weather…I hope someone taught you that and the FAA supports AGW. There are no science related firkds. Just because you’re too fking old to know or remember anything, makes you perfect fodda for other deniers. But don’t be pretentious….you don’t know shit,

Prove it

You don’t care
He was not bragging but just having a conversation. And he is not scared shitless of climate as you are.
Sound like it. Everyone if you deniers try to sneak something in there. You all have one thing in common, you’re old fks whom seem to be allergic to reading.

Seriously, aren’t you the least bit embarrassed to be a denier ?

we did this before Foolish. Climate isn’t weather…I hope someone taught you that and the FAA supports AGW. There are no science related firkds. Just because you’re too fking old to know or remember anything, makes you perfect fodda for other deniers. But don’t be pretentious….you don’t know shit,

Prove it

You don’t care

Sound like it. Everyone if you deniers try to sneak something in there. You all have one thing in common, you’re old fks whom seem to be allergic to reading.

Deny what? I will tell the truth about you.

You are a narcissist. A devoted liar. And you don't remember shit.
IF the FAA says it supports Climate change, it does not put the blame on we pilots. And you do not post links to shit. So your posts are shit.

I did not say at all what my college taught. I looked it up today in fact and posted what they published. They do not teach weather at all.
There you go, confusing weather and climate. Obviously you were too embarrassed to actually google the college and AGW or climate change. No, you keep bullshitting “ weather”
Learning is not bragging. When you learn, you will see how it works.You are trying to shit me that 2 degrees F is to be alarmed about? I am supposed to shit can my life and run around like a nut case telling all in earshot that the climate will kill them.
Because you also have no background in any another science or physics you’re way too illiterate to even Reaserchn how much adding energy is generated in a climate with an average temp rise of 2 degrees.
Your ignorance is stunning. Just being ignirant usnt bad until you start pretending you actually kniw wtf you are talking about.
No the fuck thanks.

Prove it

You don’t care

Here is the FAA site. Prove it discusses Climate change by humans.

Last edited:
Deny what? I will tell the truth about you.

The truth is, you’re a bull shit artist
You are a narcissist. A devoted liar. And you don't remember shit.
IF the FAA says it supports Climate change, it does not put the blame on we pilots. And you do not post links to shit. So your posts are shit.
Boy, that’s a lot of bullshit

If you really cared about what the FAA says about AGW, you’d look it up. But no, you’re not interested. You either made up shit about having a pilots license or you’re content to remain ignorant. Go ahead, tell us again why the FAA gave out a license you brag about while supporting what deniers claim is the biggest hoax of mankind….

There you go, confusing weather and climate. Obviously you were too embarrassed to actually google the college and AGW or climate change. No, you keep bullshitting “ weather”

Because you also have no background in any another science or physics you’re way too illiterate to even Reaserchn how much adding energy is generated in a climate with an average temp rise of 2 degrees.
Your ignorance is stunning. Just being ignirant usnt bad until you start pretending you actually kniw wtf you are talking about.
Actually when I owned the Machine Shop. due to the many products we made, I put in a lot of time studying all sorts of things one makes in machine shops.
You are talking out of your ass. You do not know shit about me other than I am a pilot and Ilisted 4 aircraft I was approved to fly as pilot in command. Your tactic is to lie about me. Well thank you narcissist. All you prove here is you are a narcissist too stupid to read carefully.
Even you allege climate has no weather component in it. So why are you so ugly on this forum if you think weather is not included in climate?

Actually when I owned the Machine Shop. due to the many products we made, I put in a lot of time studying all sorts of things one makes in machine shops.
You are talking out of your ass. You do not know shit about me other than I am a pilot and Ilisted 4 aircraft I was approved to fly as pilot in command. Your tactic is to lie about me. Well thank you narcissist. All you prove here is you are a narcissist too stupid to read carefully.
Even you allege climate has no weather component in it. So why are you so ugly on this forum if you think weather is not included in climate?
Blatant lying requires a response.
You just claimed you posted the FAA website.
this is the website

Go ahead, tell us again why the FAA gave out a license you brag about while supporting what deniers claim is the biggest hoax of mankind….
Bragging? Accomplished is all I claim. Deniers? I don't deny climate change. I do not deny weather changes. So what the fuck can you mean? I seldom bring up hoaxes. I think you are a scared little boy who pisses it's pants over climate. Well dry off your shoes. Walk like a human.

I found you the FAA site and you were such a chicken shit you claim it was not the FAA site.

I will post it again and others can tell you it is the real deal.

Forum List

Back