How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

What is the shelf life of those solar panels when being used? It's a serious question
Serious answer:

Do Solar Panels Degrade over Time?​

As with most technologies, solar panels will naturally produce less energy over time. This reduced power output is called the degradation rate. The median solar panel degradation rate is about 0.5%, which simply means that a solar panel’s energy production will decrease at a rate of 0.5% per year.3 After 20 years, your panels should still be working at about 90% of its original output.

I'm just uninterested in you, abu. You just seem to be a goofball full of yourself.
I imagine most on this board feel the same way about you.

All I did was ask if the panels paid for themselves or if they wore out like they did a few years ago.
I also asked if China is still the biggest producer and importer of the panels, or if we
have increased to where we don't need China.

But you trying to promote your BS threads to me is a fools errand. Go annoy someone who cares.
You don't even make a pretense of interest in the topic and are not remotely Conversant in it. (and my last Topically fact-filled post answering you as No one else could.) (noblesse oblige)
Just admittedly personal attacks on me.

So GTFO of the section you ad hom Troll.
We need a Real mod to get rid of the Troll Meister!

`

Last edited:
how you figure, one of your tag alongs in here says it cost 11,000 dollars to buy and install a system in one home. At a 140 dollar a month charge for us with electricity from a co-op, divide that 140 dollar number into 11,000 dollars and it takes almost 7 years to pay for it. How is that free exactly?
I never said it was free. Everything costs if you're going to be realistic. Only fools believe in something for nothing.

I'm just uninterested in you, abu. You just seem to be a goofball full of yourself.
I imagine most on this board feel the same way about you.

All I did was ask if the panels paid for themselves or if they wore out like they did a few years ago.
I also asked if China is still the biggest producer and importer of the panels, or if we
have increased to where we don't need China.

But you trying to promote your BS threads to me is a fools errand. Go annoy someone who cares.
China is the world's factory I'm sorry you weren't aware of that. I think you're the one who's full of BS. ( and also a troll ).

Wind Turbine Generator 400-Watt 12-Volt/AC Wind Turbine Kit 3 Blades Wind Power Generator with MPPT Controller -- $149 from Home Depot.
What are you waiting for? Why pay more?
I really like the look of these. Extremely simple, no fuss design. Quiet.

us%2FHDRD-100W12V-VDIMV0%2Fsource-img%2Flantern-wind-turbine-m100-1.2.jpg

China is the world's factory I'm sorry you weren't aware of that. I think you're the one who's full of BS. ( and also a troll ).
Not a troll, it was a legitimate question.
I do believe I was aware of it and did mention that in my post when asked if they still are.
I have a problem relying on China for anything, and you should be too.
I assume you don't know if China has improved the longevity of the solar panels.
I don't know either. :dunno:
Not sure why you think this is trolling? :dunno:

On today's news, we're past the breaking point on the Greenland Ice Cap. The oceans are guaranteed to rise 10 inches. 30 inches by approximately 2150.
Will you be alive to see that? How convenient

Last I heard it's less than 5% of the actual climate scientists who are skeptical of the core concept
How many scientists are there? You don’t have numbers? But you’re using language suggesting you know. That’s lying. Ouch dishonest

The planet is going through abrupt changes in climate and wreaking havoc on us all.
What’s the havoc? Nothing happening here in Chicago except it be fking cold? Wtf? How is that possible if earth is warming?

How many scientists are there? You don’t have numbers? But you’re using language suggesting you know. That’s lying. Ouch dishonest

It doesn't really matter when I say 5% of the population. Regardless of how many are in the population, 5% represents a very small fraction of the entire population.

As such, when one uses "percentages" it obviates the need for the actual population values. My point still stands.

Forum List

Back