🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How do you spell apartheid?

Did you read the article about how they are cracking down on movie goers?

Or how they ban women from marathon because it's not Islamic :lol:

That's not apartheid, both men and women are separated and most palestinain people in Gaza don't see it as a problem. I respect their culture. But you missed the whole point of what's apartheid and what isn't, it isn't racist discrimination or religious discrimination. The schools always have been separated except the Universities. Although I don't think several aspects of this should be applied. And Ill check it out this summer when I'm in Gaza.

Unlike Israelis who refuse to criticize their governments policies I actually do criticize this decision and I think it's a stupid one by Hamas.

Unlike Israelis who refuse to criticize their governments policies I actually do criticize this decision and I think it's a stupid one by Hamas.

Every decision made by Hamas is a stupid one

No cares about your opinion, anything a non Jew does is stupid because they are goyim.

You said that , I didn't

I am far from being a Jewish Extremist, I have no idea where you got that.

Hamas are failures as a government. What exactly have they achieved for their people besides death and destruction ?

No I wasn't, but shortly after I was born I moved there. And came back and left several times following that.

No I wasn't, but shortly after I was born I moved there. And came back and left several times following that.

On the old AOL Middle East board we had a pro Palestinian posters who constantly asked Jewish posters that if it (Israel) is the land of milk and honey, what are you doing here, how come you aren't there.
But I doubt very much if he would ask you, now that Gaza is a "democracy" why don't you move back there!

What Hamas is doing to the Palestinians is unforgivable. But then, how sorry should we feel for the Palestinian people who elected Hamas to represent them?

H A M A S
Hamas Mandates Gender Segregation In Gaza Schools For Students 9 And Older

well I know how to spell---but never confident as to how
to PRONOUNCE IT. i hope that the 'th' part need not
be tttthhhhhh because I have a slight lisp----very slight--
people do not notice it ---but ---some jerky school speech
teacher did-------I have been conscious of my sthsssthsssssth
ever since------sometimes i can hear it as a little whistle-----
now leave me alone-----you have ruined my day
APARTSTHTSHSHSHSSSHSSHEID

If you look up the word "apartheid" in the dictionary.

It will list "Israel" as the definition. ..... :redface:
Isn't it great how Muslim converts show us how they too follow the Islamic party line even when it makes them look ridiculous? So tell us, Sunni Man, how do non Muslims fare in Muslim countries? You don't even have to mention anything about how the Sunnis are busy blowing up the Shiites. Just tell us about the non Muslims.

A myth-illogical apartheid

I didn't understand a single thing you said but I am moving there.
If you didn't understand a single word he was saying, Bob, then how come you were able to answer by saying you were moving to Gaza when he asked why don't you move back there?

I didn't understand a single thing you said but I am moving there.
If you didn't understand a single word he was saying, Bob, then how come you were able to answer by saying you were moving to Gaza when he asked why don't you move back there?
In other words he didn't need to act like a stupid moron, when he already is one. LOL.

Forum List

Back