How Does A Snowflake Answer The Question:"What Is An Assault Weapon" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: I just saw the footage on Fox News as I was coming home. A reporter was sent to some anti-gun March, must of been a very blue state. He is asking a few of the young female protesters if they knew what an assault weapon is. But as expected, they had no clue!
They may as well answered, the real hard question like this.
So like, uh, what is an assault weapon? Uh, like, isn't that like a gun that shoots a lot of bullets?
Or maybe answer it like this?,,,uh,,like,,uhm,,uh?,,,so like, what's an assault weapon? Uh, is that like a gun made from salt?
:CryingCow: :haha: :iyfyus.jpg:

You'll have to ask the snowflakes at the nRA who made their convention a gun-free zone for safety. From their own gullible followers.

The snow drifts in the hall were 8 feet deep.

You'll have to ask the snowflakes at the nRA who made their convention a gun-free zone for safety. From their own gullible followers.

The dogshit that spews from your lips in 9 feet deep. What now?

Oh! I know, let me step right around that, so I don't get it on my shoe.

• Banned

Reporter: What Is An Assault Weapon
Snowflake:...uh,,,hmm,,so like, ur asking me what an assault weapon is? is this like the gun Sylvestor Schwarzanegger used in the movie Godzilla VS King Kong?

Snowflake:...uh,,,hmm,,so like, ur asking me what an assault weapon is? is this like the gun Sylvestor Schwarzanegger used in the movie Godzilla VS King Kong?
An assault weapon is like a gun that can fire on full semi-automatic.

• Banned
if u guys havent seen the footage yet,,u should soon,,this was like Kellie Pickler on Are U smarter than a fourth grader {now, we all saw that laughable moment,,,yes?}

• Banned

hey,,,didnt Dorothy use one on the wicked witch?

There is, in popular parlance, the term 'assault weapon'. In generic terms, an assault weapon is a weapon that includes a semi-automatic firing system fed by a high capacity ammunition magazine. There are distinct guns designed for sporting purposes. Among these are hunting rifles (bolt and lever action), pump action shot guns designed to hunt water fowl or shoot clay pigeons, and pistols and revolvers designed for target shooting and self defense.

Assault weapons, on the other hand, have design characteristics more akin to combat weapons. Characteristics that do not necessarily augment their use in sporting activities.

You wanted a definition, you got one.

Now, I know your reputation. You will no doubt respond with a smiley emoticon denoting you think this post is funny. If you want to discuss the merits and virtues of the weapons I described as 'assault weapons', fine. But if all you seek are posts you can ridicule as poorly framed, inarticulate or just plain silly, you might find that some opinions that differ from your own still have merit.

• Banned

i bet kellie pickler doesnt even know what an asault weapon is.

image.jpeg

:abgg2q.jpg: I just saw the footage on Fox News as I was coming home. A reporter was sent to some anti-gun March, must of been a very blue state. He is asking a few of the young female protesters if they knew what an assault weapon is. But as expected, they had no clue!
So like, uh, what is an assault weapon? Uh, like, isn't that like a gun that shoots a lot of bullets?
Or maybe answer it like this?,,,uh,,like,,uhm,,uh?,,,so like, what's an assault weapon? Uh, is that like a gun made from salt?

Any idea how many people were actually filmed, and how long it took them to pick out the ones that would support their point better than others? Waters does that regularly. He might have 2 or 3 days of recordings before he can pick out the few he shows on the air.

There is, in popular parlance, the term 'assault weapon'. In generic terms, an assault weapon is a weapon that includes a semi-automatic firing system fed by a high capacity ammunition magazine.

Wrong, moron. True assault weapons are fully auto-matic. They are illegal for civilians to own.

There are distinct guns designed for sporting purposes. Among these are hunting rifles (bolt and lever action), pump action shot guns designed to hunt water fowl or shoot clay pigeons, and pistols and revolvers designed for target shooting and self defense.

Most hunting rifles are semiautmatic, moron. You obviously don't know jack shit about guns, yet here you are pontificating about guns as if you're an expert.

Assault weapons, on the other hand, have design characteristics more akin to combat weapons. Characteristics that do not necessarily augment their use in sporting activities.
Assualt wepons are combat weapons, moron.

You wanted a definition, you got one.

We got exactly what we expected. That's why we're laughing.

Now, I know your reputation. You will no doubt respond with a smiley emoticon denoting you think this post is funny. If you want to discuss the merits and virtues of the weapons I described as 'assault weapons', fine. But if all you seek are posts you can ridicule as poorly framed, inarticulate or just plain silly, you might find that some opinions that differ from your own still have merit.

Not yours, obviously.

nice-duh-meme-face-image-tagged-in-eli-manning-imgflip-duh-meme-face[1].jpg

Why do you NaziCon retards keep asking the same stupid question? It has been clearly define previously as follows:

Federal Assault Weapons Ban

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

Any idea how many people were actually filmed, and how long it took them to pick out the ones that would support their point better than others? Waters does that regularly. He might have 2 or 3 days of recordings before he can pick out the few he shows on the air.
You wish, liar.

Why do you NaziCon retards keep asking the same stupid question? It has been clearly define previously as follows:

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

So Obama armed known crime lords with assault weapons, got it.

The AR-15 was originally manufactured as a MILITARY weapon......Failing to interest our military into buying it, manufacturers turned their advertising on private ownership.......who buy the AR-15, supposedly, to protect themselves from the same military that rejected the weapon in the first place.........lol

Forum List

Back