How Does A Snowflake Answer The Question:"What Is An Assault Weapon" ??

:abgg2q.jpg: I just saw the footage on Fox News as I was coming home. A reporter was sent to some anti-gun March, must of been a very blue state. He is asking a few of the young female protesters if they knew what an assault weapon is. But as expected, they had no clue!
They may as well answered, the real hard question like this.
So like, uh, what is an assault weapon? Uh, like, isn't that like a gun that shoots a lot of bullets?
Or maybe answer it like this?,,,uh,,like,,uhm,,uh?,,,so like, what's an assault weapon? Uh, is that like a gun made from salt?
:CryingCow: :haha: :iyfyus.jpg:
I’ve got the answer

Instead of trying to name this gun or that gun......

Just define an assault rifle as anything capable of firing above a certain rate
It already is, moron. An assault rifle is capable of full automatic fire, period. Those are already illegal.

Why mess around trying to nail jello to a wall on what makes an assault rifle

Any weapon capable of a certain rate of fire whether auto or semi auto should be designated

We already have such a law, moron. That's why fully automatic weapons are against the law.

Rapid fire capabilities of semi auto weapons should be restricted. As we saw in Vegas, near full auto capability is possible
How do you regulate the speed of one's finger?

Good question

Trigger pull and rate of loading new rounds are controllable
We don't need morons like you messing with our guns to the point where they become useless for their intended purpose. Making guns "safe" is the looniest idea since Looney Toons.

dont cow farts kill 90 Million People a year?,,,should we then ban cows from passing gas?

I think we should send all the govt. holdovers from the Obama administration out to personally stick corks in every cow's ass. It's for the children!

Rapid fire capabilities of semi auto weapons should be restricted. As we saw in Vegas, near full auto capability is possible

Good question

We don't need morons like you messing with our guns to the point where they become useless for their intended purpose. Making guns "safe" is the looniest idea since Looney Toons.

The OP asks how to define an assault weapon

I did

Good question

I did
You defined it wrong.

Good question

I did
You defined it wrong.
I was asked for my definition

You are welcome to provide your own

i wonder if any of these snowflakes can even name the first three presidents

They don't have our Negroes, Illegals and gang bangers.

Lets export some of them and just see how the crime changes.
There is no need for the racist shit. That is not the real issue. It discredits your arguments and is not based on reason.

Communists, mostly in the Democrat party, have ruined many families with their communist shit. It is unfortunate that the black families have been hit the hardest, but removing the need for fathers and replacing them with Government to act as parents to many black children results in a lack of guidance and direction, which further result in criminal behavior.

Before LBJ, most blacks voted for Republicans (the ones who saved them from slavery). LBJ famously boasted about how he would have them voting Democrat for 200 years.

To their detriment, unfortunately, blacks have voted nearly lock-step for Democrats. Decades of Government playing parent has given us the current crime culture in the inner cities. Stop blaming race and focus on the real cause.

The fact of the matter is that most of the gun crimes that happen in this country are in the minority populations in the big cities. No amount of politically correctness will change that fact. I will not apologize for being factually correct.

We need to understand that fact to effectively deal with the problem. It is a cultural problem not a firearm possession problem.
Don't worry, Flash. BLM is on it.

They don't have our Negroes, Illegals and gang bangers.

Lets export some of them and just see how the crime changes.
There is no need for the racist shit. That is not the real issue. It discredits your arguments and is not based on reason.

Communists, mostly in the Democrat party, have ruined many families with their communist shit. It is unfortunate that the black families have been hit the hardest, but removing the need for fathers and replacing them with Government to act as parents to many black children results in a lack of guidance and direction, which further result in criminal behavior.

Before LBJ, most blacks voted for Republicans (the ones who saved them from slavery). LBJ famously boasted about how he would have them voting Democrat for 200 years.

To their detriment, unfortunately, blacks have voted nearly lock-step for Democrats. Decades of Government playing parent has given us the current crime culture in the inner cities. Stop blaming race and focus on the real cause.

The fact of the matter is that most of the gun crimes that happen in this country are in the minority populations in the big cities. No amount of politically correctness will change that fact. I will not apologize for being factually correct.

We need to understand that fact to effectively deal with the problem. It is a cultural problem not a firearm possession problem.
Don't worry, Flash. BLM is on it.

BLM is on what? Meth?

Some Americans, it seems, not only love guns but love to show how many Americans don't really know much about guns. If ever there was a cause for boredom it is listening to gun lovers talk about clips v. magazines.

Some Americans, it seems, not only love guns but love to show how many Americans don't really know much about guns. If ever there was a cause for boredom it is listening to gun lovers talk about clips v. magazines.
Do you even know the difference?

Who in the world cares but other gun lovers?

Well, the people who are trying to ban guns MIGHT want to know what the hell they're talking about, but I realize that's how intelligent people work, and there are precious few of those on the left. Or anywhere, come to that.

Who in the world cares but other gun lovers?

Anyone who wants accuracy when it comes to writing laws that impact what a person can buy and own.

What is the real goal?

If it is to reduce mass shootings, the recommended or requested action appears to either fall well short of that goal or completely misses the mark.
well their solution is that one guy killed 17 kids so 150 million other people should pay for the one guy that shot 17 and not the one guy. It's amazing how far off the mark they are.

That the vast, vast majority must always bend to the teeny, tiny minority is the leftist m.o.

Forum List

Back