How Does A Snowflake Answer The Question:"What Is An Assault Weapon" ??

Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

Aerial view of the March For Our Lives rally at the Capitol in Austin on Saturday, March 24, 2018.By Waylon Cunningham for The Texas Tribune

Thousands of Texans protest for gun control across state in March for Our Lives rallies
“This is a defining moment for our city, our state and our country,” Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said at the city's Tranquility Park Saturday morning, speaking at one of several rallies in Texas that collectively drew tens of thousands of attendees.

BY SHANNON NAJMABADI MARCH 24, 2018 UPDATED: 6 PM

The Times, They are a Changing!

Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

Aerial view of the March For Our Lives rally at the Capitol in Austin on Saturday, March 24, 2018.By Waylon Cunningham for The Texas Tribune

Thousands of Texans protest for gun control across state in March for Our Lives rallies
“This is a defining moment for our city, our state and our country,” Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said at the city's Tranquility Park Saturday morning, speaking at one of several rallies in Texas that collectively drew tens of thousands of attendees.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's so cute. Me and the other 95% of Texans are cleaning our guns and laughing at those idiots. Most of them are probably idiot longhorns.

:abgg2q.jpg: I just saw the footage on Fox News as I was coming home. A reporter was sent to some anti-gun March, must of been a very blue state. He is asking a few of the young female protesters if they knew what an assault weapon is. But as expected, they had no clue!
They may as well answered, the real hard question like this.
So like, uh, what is an assault weapon? Uh, like, isn't that like a gun that shoots a lot of bullets?
Or maybe answer it like this?,,,uh,,like,,uhm,,uh?,,,so like, what's an assault weapon? Uh, is that like a gun made from salt?
:CryingCow: :haha: :iyfyus.jpg:
Look, filth, why don't you ask the 17 students at Parkland, the 21 in the church in Texas, and the 58 in Vegas? Or you might ask to over 500 that were wounded but are still alive, bet they can define it for you. Elections coming up, and there are going to be some results that you freaks are not going to like.

And the NRA instructor at Texas used his personal AR-15 civilian rifle to save 26 lives in that church in Texas and in Florida, the armed cop stayed outside....while the one in Maryland engaged the shooter.......

So, moron.......when you actually engage the shooter you stop them......the cops in Vegas didn't breach the room for almost an hour.......

And, by the way, a muslim in Nice, France killed more people than in each of those mass shootings....with a rental truck...86 people you dumb shit......

And lawn mowers kill more people every year than mass shooters do, except on year, 2017.

Bees and wasps kill more people than mass shooters do each year you dumb ass....

dont cow farts kill 90 Million People a year?,,,should we then ban cows from passing gas?

:abgg2q.jpg: I just saw the footage on Fox News as I was coming home. A reporter was sent to some anti-gun March, must of been a very blue state. He is asking a few of the young female protesters if they knew what an assault weapon is. But as expected, they had no clue!
So like, uh, what is an assault weapon? Uh, like, isn't that like a gun that shoots a lot of bullets?
Or maybe answer it like this?,,,uh,,like,,uhm,,uh?,,,so like, what's an assault weapon? Uh, is that like a gun made from salt?
I’ve got the answer

Instead of trying to name this gun or that gun......

Just define an assault rifle as anything capable of firing above a certain rate
It already is, moron. An assault rifle is capable of full automatic fire, period. Those are already illegal.

Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

That's so cute. Me and the other 95% of Texans are cleaning our guns and laughing at those idiots. Most of them are probably idiot longhorns.
You mean the other 99.9% of Texans.

I’ve got the answer

It already is, moron. An assault rifle is capable of full automatic fire, period. Those are already illegal.

And high capacity magazines.... AR-15 and semi-automatic military like weapons can still pop off rounds very quickly. But you Y'all Queda activists easily forget that chit !

x2w0n.jpg

Last edited:
Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

Speaking of polishing:

The best way to circumcise a Texan is to kick his sister in the mouth. So there's that. :113:

I’ve got the answer

And high capacity magazines.... AR-15 and semi-automatic military like weapons can still pop off rounds very quickly. But you Y'all Queda activists easily forget that chit !

x2w0n.jpg

Semi-automatics have been around since the turn of the century. The rate of fire hasn't changed in all that time. They can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. The only difference between an AR-15/M-16 and a deer hunting rifle is that the rounds are less powerful. They don't have as much of a kick so you can hold your aim better when you are firing multiple rounds. It's also easier to carry a lot of rounds. !00 rounds of 30-06 amo is quite heavy.

Limiting the gun to 10 rounds only helps criminals and mass shooters. They don't have a problem with carrying around a backpack filled with extra cartridges. However, a homeowner isn't going to do that.

Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

Speaking of polishing:

The best way to circumcise a Texan is to kick his sister in the mouth. So there's that. :113:

You realize that you're as fucking bigot, don't you?

What is the current legal status of those weapons?

Can I buy a BAR at Walmart?
Well, they are no longer in production, but you can buy it. Under current law, you have to pay a tax, get a stamp, and other restrictions, but it is legal. What I was asking is if the gun fires slow, but fires multiple times with one pull of the trigger, ist that okay?

The point is that as fast as I can pull the trigger an a handgun is as fast as it will shoot. The rate of fire is only relevant to full-autos. I was just trying to understand your proposal. I may agree with you if I understand it correctly.
By all means ...BARs and 50 caliber should be banned for private use

Rapid fire capabilities of semi auto weapons should be restricted. As we saw in Vegas, near full auto capability is possible

I’ve got the answer

Why mess around trying to nail jello to a wall on what makes an assault rifle

Any weapon capable of a certain rate of fire whether auto or semi auto should be designated

You'll have to ask the snowflakes at the nRA who made their convention a gun-free zone for safety. From their own gullible followers.

The snow drifts in the hall were 8 feet deep.
Did they do that or did the venue do it?

The NRA convention was not a gun free zone, they allowed carrying guns.....that is an anti gun lie they keep pushing...

Is The NRA Really Banning Guns At Its Convention?

The National Rifle Association, which supports Second Amendment rights, is holding its annual convention in Nashville, Tenn., this weekend. So it came as a surprise to see headlines that said the expected 80,000 people attending the gun-rights group's convention will not be allowed to carry their firearms.

The truth, as it turns out, is more complicated.

As Blake Farmer of member station WPLN in Nashville tells our Newscast unit, one of the venues is enforcing its ban on guns. Here's more:

"t's not unusual for meeting sites to restrict guns. In Nashville, those with carry permits are allowed in the convention hall, but not across the street in Bridgestone Arena, where the nightly concerts are held."

And, as Blake notes, display firearms on the exhibit floor at the NRA convention will have their firing pins removed — which is typical for such shows.

Bob Owens, editor of BearingArms.com, a gun-rights website, writes:

"The National Rifle Association holds an annual meeting every year in a different host city, and requires that attendees follow the federal, state, and local laws applicable in that city, like every major convention of every significant national group, ever.

"This year in Tennessee, that means that attendees can indeed carry firearms in the Music City Center with the proper license in accordance with Tennessee law. Bridgestone Arena prohibits the possession of firearms, and always has. Attendees to the concerts held there are not allowed to carry weapons according to these pre-existing laws."

It's so much easier for the less intellectual to just trumpet, "the NRA banned guns at its own convention".

Why mess around trying to nail jello to a wall on what makes an assault rifle

Any weapon capable of a certain rate of fire whether auto or semi auto should be designated
So, a nearly total ban, like Austraila.

No.

That type of ban will cause the death of millions. We will NEVER agree to that type of ban and will not surrender without a fight.

I’ve got the answer

and what rate would that be?

One round per trigger pull?

Aerial_March_5_WC_TT.jpg

Speaking of polishing:

and your mother found out you were gay because your dick tasted like shit

I’ve got the answer

x2w0n.jpg

They aren't "Military like" weapons ding bat.......all rifles that aren't lever, bolt or muzzle loaders are semi auto rifles........and high capacity magazines are the stupid idea you dumb asses use to push a ban that does nothing but make you feel good ...

Forum List

Back