How Does Biden Become a Multiple Millionaire After Being in Politics for 47 Years and Never Being an Entrepreneur??

Biden is an entrepreneur. He sold government influence. Lots of willing buyers. They pay big bucks.

The Clintons used a fake foundation to launder the influence payoff money and got filthy rich. The Biden influence money was a laundered through the family.

That worthless crackhead Hunter Biden was paid really big bucks for the influence his father was selling.

Just think of how stupid and immoral these Moon Bats are to vote for this corrupt sonofabitch.

So only entrepreneurs are allowed to be wealthy? That's garbage. Last me most Uber wealthy peoe they get inheritances. One can also become wealthy by hiring cheap labor.

Biden criticizes businessman Trump for his billions, but Trump is an entrepreneur. Biden likes to campaign on his humble roots but he has never been a businessman. How do you go into politics with nothing and after 47 years become a multimillionaire? Biden represents everything that is wrong with the "Swamp."
It's called long term criminality....political office provides the perfect breeding ground for Dems

Biden criticizes businessman Trump for his billions, but Trump is an entrepreneur. Biden likes to campaign on his humble roots but he has never been a businessman. How do you go into politics with nothing and after 47 years become a multimillionaire? Biden represents everything that is wrong with the "Swamp."

Best guess? Fingers Joe has a very lucrative child photography business on the side.
Sniff and snap ? I'm old. Back in da day it was scratch and sniff

Is this an unreasonable amount of money for working your whole life? Is getting paid for books written or speaking fees along with a good paying government job not an reasonable expectation?

Is this an unreasonable amount of money for working your whole life? Is getting paid for books written or speaking fees along with a good paying government job not an reasonable expectation?
Plus plagiarists get paid a premium

Last edited:
So only entrepreneurs are allowed to be wealthy? That's garbage. Last me most Uber wealthy peoe they get inheritances. One can also become wealthy by hiring cheap labor.

What are you 12? How'd you get from "Biden comes from humble dwellings" and then shove inheritance into your head?

Plus plagarists get paid a premium
If Democrats had a real primary I wonder if he would have plagiarized yet again. Makes me wonder about his term papers in college?

Book deals, speaking engagements and good real estate investments. Why do you hate capitalism?

Book deals, speaking engagements and good real estate investments. Why do you hate capitalism?

We don't but since Sleepy does we were wondering.

All connected to politics. Again many thanks for reinforcing my OP.

Entrepreneur's risk their own capital to make capital. No one should become rich off of "public service."

Forum List

Back