How does the GOP attract our social media programmed, unwise, indoctrinated youth?

When it’s so much easier to be a Democrat?
The Democrat presentation to our youth has nothing to do with real politics and real political policy….it’s all feelings, emotions and social construct bullshit.
The whole pitch to the youth goes like this…. “Old white people hate dark people, rich people are greedy, their money is your money, care about others feelings, don’t worry about being too accountable, kill the unborn when you fuck up, save the trees.”
Think with a young and dumb mind for a minute…how does the GOP compete with such an offering?

It must be incredibly hard. There is a school in a small town about twenty miles from me in rural southeast South Dakota, where they are indulging mentally ill children who think they are animals.

In my town, where all of the children go to the same school, I worry about the girls. The boys have manly pursuits like trap and rifle clubs at high school level and a lot of high school and middle school boys are active with hunting groups sponsored by the shooting range. The one positive group I've seen for girls is sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary and they send qualified girls to a camp that focuses on citizenship and government. I've donated to this group a few times.

All the kids look normal here. Nobody wears bizarrely colored hair, weird piercings and there are few tattoos among the high school kids. The boys and some of the girls are the volunteer force when bad storms bring down trees and branches and when older people's driveways need to be cleared in winter.

I live in Mayberry and I feel badly for the parents and teachers who just can't fight the pull of the leftist vermin.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You are who you are. You are the one that is proud of being a racist, tad late to hide it now
Hmmm…but this thread is about the GOP…it’s not about me.
How do you suppose Racial Jungle Joe got into all the retarded youthful minds?
FB22E6FB-BA4D-4ADA-B495-AB18E6CE329C.jpeg

Hmmm…but this thread is about the GOP…it’s not about me.
How do you suppose Racial Jungle Joe got into all the retarded youthful minds?
View attachment 726355
Yes , he said it and he is a racist nimrod but the GOP failure has to do with the leadership like Trump, McConnell and others, so get someone who can open the minds of those youth you want.

Yes , he said it and he is a racist nimrod but the GOP failure has to do with the leadership like Trump, McConnell and others, so get someone who can open the minds of those youth you want.
So you think it’s the messenger and not the message that matters?

It must be incredibly hard. There is a school in a small town about twenty miles from me in rural southeast South Dakota, where they are indulging mentally ill children who think they are animals.

In my town, where all of the children go to the same school, I worry about the girls. The boys have manly pursuits like trap and rifle clubs at high school level and a lot of high school and middle school boys are active with hunting groups sponsored by the shooting range. The one positive group I've seen for girls is sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary and they send qualified girls to a camp that focuses on citizenship and government. I've donated to this group a few times.

All the kids look normal here. Nobody wears bizarrely colored hair, weird piercings and there are few tattoos among the high school kids. The boys and some of the girls are the volunteer force when bad storms bring down trees and branches and when older people's driveways need to be cleared in winter.

I live in Mayberry and I feel badly for the parents and teachers who just can't fight the pull of the leftist vermin.

You’re lucky….it sounds like you live in real America among real Americans. That’s awesome!

So you think it’s the messenger and not the message that matters?
Yes.

Now you will roll your eyes but remember Reagan was able to catch the minds of the youth and so did Obama, so drop Trump and use those like DeSantis to engage the youth vote.

It used to be that way where I lived in the South, but we are quickly becoming a victim of our own success. Lefties are moving from the NE in droves for a better standard of living with the same professional employment opportunities. We have been discovered. We need to keep this inner city Northeasterners thinking that we all live in trailers and drive tractors to work.

there's really a town called Mayberry?

anyway.. I don't see why its so hard to resist the stupid ass woke stuff.. I mean, geez..

I don';t think parents should have their kids in public schools

It used to be that way where I lived in the South, but we are quickly becoming a victim of our own success. Lefties are moving from the NE in droves for a better standard of living with the same professional employment opportunities. We have been discovered. We need to keep this inner city Northeasterners thinking that we all live in trailers and drive tractors to work.
Idiot blue state Dems destroyed their states, now they are infesting the rest of the country like a plague of vermin.

Yes.

Now you will roll your eyes but remember Reagan was able to catch the minds of the youth and so did Obama, so drop Trump and use those like DeSantis to engage the youth vote.
1 problem: young people voted for Trump in big numbers

I no longer encourage just any body to move here. The realtor I worked with to get my home tells me tons of stories about the flood of people he has helped to find homes here, coming from the West Coast, all stating that they are sick of the democriminal politics.

there's really a town called Mayberry?

anyway.. I don't see why its so hard to resist the stupid ass woke stuff.. I mean, geez..

I don';t think parents should have their kids in public schools

No, but I'm not going to tell any of the thugs here where I actually live.

I agree about the public schools. My doctors in Washington, a married couple who practiced together, home school their children and they are the most incredible kids! They are smart and engaging -- will look you in the eye and have brilliant thoughtful conversations with you!

I no longer encourage just any body to move here. The realtor I worked with to get my home tells me tons of stories about the flood of people he has helped to find homes here, coming from the West Coast, all stating that they are sick of the democriminal politics.

If they assimilate, I am fine with it, I just don't want them bringing the policies that caused the problems in their home states with them. One would think they would get it, but if they have voted for Democrats all their life, I don't hold out much hope for recovery or sanity.

Yes.

Reagan was pre-cell phone, pre-social media…..Obama was plugged in by social media.

When it’s so much easier to be a Democrat?
Well, first off, you need to stop being idiot douchebags. It's a turn off. Especially for young people.

Young people are open to reason. With all the wokist horseshit thrown at them, they yearn for it. But the hateful circle jerk of Trumpism doesn't do reason.

He lost in 2020, and they voted against his candidates in 2022, so Trump isn’t as popular as you think.

He isn’t Reagan.
He lost to anomalies.
No George Floyd propaganda
No Democrat Virus
No changing election laws in the 11th hour behind the backs of state legislatures and Trump wins re-election with ease.

Forum List

Back