How does the GOP attract our social media programmed, unwise, indoctrinated youth?

Who the fuck are you kidding? You people hated the Great Ronald Reagan and slobbered Obambam's knob incessantly.
I sure did and your evidence is what?

Did I like Reagan?

No, but I also will admit he connected with the people and knew how to speak and unite the Nation.

Obama sucked like Biden but Obama again could speak and unite those he needed to win and Clinton, well Bubba was the Strip Club guy that you wanted to hate!

That’s how ignorant our youth is….they got trolled with an unconstitutional free shit offering that was never going to fly…..stupid fucks!
The rest of the population is not any smarter. Trump promised Mexico would pay for a wall, a free shit offering that was never going to fly…..stupid fucks!

There is little chance of the GOP attracting the video generation when the mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

I doubt they can, or that they even really want to

Personally, I think every single anti-abortion and pro-gun Republican should become Democrat. They could eventually change the Democratic Party into the pro-life/pro-gun party but let all the other things remain. Over time this would obliterate the Republican Party to such a degree that it would have to be rebranded or replaced by a third party. I have been thinking about this for 20 years. Repubilcans could rebrand by fully embracing universal health care and double down on this issue. Welfare recipients would love it, government employees would love it, businesses would love it, and the average worker would love it. The only people that would hate it would be insurance companies. The Affordable Care Act delayed this inevitable outcome for 30 years or so. It's going to happen. Republicans should just jump on it. Democrats wouldn't gain anything or lose anything by taking on this issue. Republicans could gain a lot.

Not this one single post, but from the bulk of them. He does not deny it, normally. He is often very proud of it
Absolutely he's a racist. An authoritarian fascist to boot. And you'll hardly ever hear other Trumpsters calling him on it. They seem to like those people in their ranks.

How does the Republican Party even begin to do that?

I doubt they can, or that they even really want to

There it is folks…Republicans are “RACIST” because they want a secure border, because they want people to have to put a little effort into voting, because they stand against affirmative action and the ‘equity’ movement and because they refuse to fall for the trap that woke white guilt whackos have fallen for. Sad

There it is folks…Republicans are “RACIST” because they want a secure border, because they want people to have to put a little effort into voting, because they stand against affirmative action and the ‘equity’ movement and because they refuse to fall for the trap that woke white guilt whackos have fallen for. Sad

It doesn't matter if they are racist or not. They are perceived as racist. This thread is about how Republicans can attract younger voters. Some dummy just brought racism into the discussion.

Not this one single post, but from the bulk of them. He does not deny it, normally. He is often very proud of it

Absolutely he's a racist. An authoritarian fascist to boot. And you'll hardly ever hear other Trumpsters calling him on it. They seem to like those people in their ranks.
I’m a realist….I’m candid and concise, I expose nutless whackos like yourselves to scary facts that you PC pussies deem racist….that’s all.
You self proclaimed do-gooders decide to self-manipulate and blind yourself with your faux nobility…it’s so cute and fucking retarded at the same time.
Don’t expect realists acting on real world practice to share in your foolishness.
Look, the sentiment you project feels so warm and fuzzy, I get it...BUT reality hits and us intelligent beings, we run calculations through our heads when making decisions.
Let me explain:
First, let me be crystal clear...I don’t hate anyone for the color of their skin….as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of filthy dogshit regardless of skin color. I’m an equal opportunity hater, in fact, I definitely hate woke white guilt liberals more than any other ‘group’ I hate.
Anyhow...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of filthy shit. Scary FACT right?
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. We are not supposed to set our intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what ignorant retarded fools do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of dark degenerate pieces of worthless shit....nobody sane and in touch would dare tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton to save a few minutes...However, woke white guilt whacko fathers like yourselves would probably suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw just to prove their wokeness.
Don’t be a retarded fool....don’t be scared...GENERALIZE...it’s what ALL wise people do.

vasuderatorrent

Well, Democrats got to college.....MAGAts can't make it.
While Liberal Studies majors struggle to find work after full programming / indoctrination “MAGAts” are busy making money.
234D54FB-45A1-45D9-9895-ACD4252EF012.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back