How does the left defend

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause
Can you show us someone defending ANY attack, dipshit?

hey dumbfuck......read shit. i have already posted that joe b defended the attack because of a lack of jobs......leftwingers do this shit everytime......its not about stupid shit like that......thats how clueless they are. next time read the thread....youll learn something
I did read the topic, tard. NO ONE defended the attack. You are just too stupid to see past your idiot filters.

Moron, he is talking about JoeB on this board. Quit trying to act like you know everything. Your opinion of yourself is much to big.

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020
Muslims never fail to kill innocent people. We will have attacks 2018 and 2020 too.

terrorismdeathsgundeaths.png

We are prepared to abandon our rights in an instant to protect ourselves from terrorism

But we won't lift a finger to protect ourselves from gun violence.....just look at the aftermath of Sandy Hook

Wrong, people are working their asses off to protect you from gun violence. The police force, which far leftists want to see dead. The force that successfully removed this deranged individual.

You are just confusing your fantasy of banning guns with fighting gun violence.

30,000 killed by guns every year while less than 30 are killed by terrorists
But we go into mass hysteria to protect us from the terrorists

We need to spend the time and money we use to fight terrorists to go after the gangs in our cities. That is where the threat is

You are correct.

However, according to some that would be "racist", unfortunately.

this latest attack. I guess diversity and multiculturalism are more important than human lives. Anything for the cause

hey dumbfuck......read shit. i have already posted that joe b defended the attack because of a lack of jobs......leftwingers do this shit everytime......its not about stupid shit like that......thats how clueless they are. next time read the thread....youll learn something

LIAR:

JOEB 131

"Nobody defends the attack.

We just think it's silly for you guys to call a brown person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "Terrorism" but a white person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "mentally ill".-"

How does the left defend

AND

"Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How about spending the next 20 years not having stupid policies?"

How does the left defend

AND

"Sorry, man someone sucking up to white people isn't going to change the math.

We have one of two choices.

1) Keep sticking our dicks in the hornets nest and complaining about getting stung.

2) Actually not stick our dicks in the hornet's nest.

We are probably going to go with #1 because too many jobs are tied to maintaining the status quo.

Hey, ever wonder why the "terrorists" aren't attacking the "Infidels" in Japan or China. Those people mind their own fucking business."

How does the left defend

AND

"Um, given that Manchester bomber was born there, that Mateen was born here, that Farook was born here, that Hasan was born here.

Um, yeah, open borders don't really mean anything when the people attacking you are born inside your country.

Just remember, when a white person goes on a rampage, it's "Mental Illness".

When a brown person goes on a rampage, it's "Terrorism"."

How does the left defend

AND YOU STATED CUPCAKE

"Once again, people die, and you don't give a shit, just make excuses for the terrorists
as poor people who only want jobs and hey we have to have that diversity factor!!!!! No amount of deaths will stand in the way of that!"

How does the left defend

51d-4cX7wvL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

youre an idiot.......you just posted the shinted off into poverty line. do you even read the shit you post. terrorism is not related to poverty, jesus. most of the the leaders of jihad are fucking rich....whats the excuse there?

Money, or the possibility of getting it, is at the root of all wars and attacks.

Terrorism is most definitely related to poverty. It's not the children of Saudi royalty that are committing terrorism. They might plan it and finance it, but it's those with literally nothing to lose who carry it out.

It's why poor people burn their own neighbourhoods down when race riots happen. They don't own their homes, nor do they have any stake in their communities.

so they need a stake so youre for less government?

it doesnt explain why the rich ones do kill muhamad atta wasnt dirt poor and he flew a plane into the WTC.

They defend it by insulting Trump

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

I just wish this was happening closer to 2018. Better yet Nov 2020
Muslims never fail to kill innocent people. We will have attacks 2018 and 2020 too.

We are prepared to abandon our rights in an instant to protect ourselves from terrorism

But we won't lift a finger to protect ourselves from gun violence.....just look at the aftermath of Sandy Hook

Wrong, people are working their asses off to protect you from gun violence. The police force, which far leftists want to see dead. The force that successfully removed this deranged individual.

We need to spend the time and money we use to fight terrorists to go after the gangs in our cities. That is where the threat is

how did the attack end..oh yeah people shot back.........

less than 30? 50 at the orlando nightclub alone....get your facts straight. ..

and murder and terrorism are different....God you people are fucking stupid.

again making excuses....thanks for proving me right....

Thirty? Fifty?
Less than we get from our gangs on an average week

But we need to spend billions to defend against those thirty killings while our cities struggle for funding

LIAR:

JOEB 131

We just think it's silly for you guys to call a brown person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "Terrorism" but a white person who kills a bunch of people in a random act of violence "mentally ill".-"

How does the left defend

AND

"Except these attacks aren't being carried out by immigrants either here or over there. They are being carried out by people who were born there and have been shunted off into a state of poverty.

So he's going to vet people so that their children or grandchildren won't commit "terrorist" acts based on whatever our stupid policies in 20 years are?

How does the left defend

AND

1) Keep sticking our dicks in the hornets nest and complaining about getting stung.

We are probably going to go with #1 because too many jobs are tied to maintaining the status quo.

Hey, ever wonder why the "terrorists" aren't attacking the "Infidels" in Japan or China. Those people mind their own fucking business."

How does the left defend

AND

"Um, given that Manchester bomber was born there, that Mateen was born here, that Farook was born here, that Hasan was born here.

Um, yeah, open borders don't really mean anything when the people attacking you are born inside your country.

How does the left defend

AND YOU STATED CUPCAKE

"Once again, people die, and you don't give a shit, just make excuses for the terrorists
as poor people who only want jobs and hey we have to have that diversity factor!!!!! No amount of deaths will stand in the way of that!"

How does the left defend

youre an idiot.......you just posted the shinted off into poverty line. do you even read the shit you post. terrorism is not related to poverty, jesus. most of the the leaders of jihad are fucking rich....whats the excuse there?

Sorry Cupcake, YOU LIED, I posted what JoeB actually posted, you pathetic loser, SAD :(

Nice dodge on YOUR premise JoeB said it was "jobs" Cupcake

LOSER, SAD :(

Most of the leaders aren't the ones who are dying in the attacks.

Come to think of it, kind of like white people who vote Republican. They are as poor as shit, and they vote Republican anyway and wonder why they are still poor.

Most of the leaders aren't the ones who are dying in the attacks.

Come to think of it, kind of like white people who vote Republican. They are as poor as shit, and they vote Republican anyway and wonder why they are still poor.

no they move up. but blacks vote democrat and never get off welfare, hmmmmmmm

Aren't guns more important than humans lives? Isn't oil more important than human lives? Aren't profits for the rich more important than human lives?

The latest attacks have come due to the right's policy of war mongering.

Aren't guns more important than humans lives? Isn't oil more important than human lives? Aren't profits for the rich more important than human lives?

first you guys want to blame guns

i would say innocent lives are much more valuable than criminals. criminals are dirt and should be treated as such.

when do you blame the criminals?
would banning guns stop people from driving cars into groups of people and stabbing them with knives?

i would say innocent lives are much more valuable than criminals. criminals are dirt and should be treated as such.

would banning guns stop people from driving cars into groups of people and stabbing them with knives?

Well, not really. We don't want to stop guns, we want to stop guns being in the hands of people who could potentially use those guns for harm. The US does have the highest murder rate in the first world and it is because people have easy access to guns.

Innocent lives are what? You make ghettos and therefore make criminals so you can then turn around and say their lives aren't worth much. Great.

Would banning guns stop people driving cars into groups of people? No, but stopping war mongering might.

no they move up. but blacks vote democrat and never get off welfare, hmmmmmmm

Okay, let's look at that. You compare blacks as a group to where they were 50 years ago, when they couldn't ride on the front of the bus, to where they are now, and um, yeah, they do okay. I mean this is still a racist as shit country, but most black folks have jobs and a lot of them live middle class lifestyles.

On the other hand, working class whites vote Republican, and yet they don't have the good union jobs their fathers enjoyed, and a lot of them are on "welfare'.

I am still wondering why our President hasn't retaliated for the bombing in Manchester...is he gunshy?
He has. That's what the travel ban was/is all about. Is your noggin made of wood?

No but yours is.

A travel ban barring Muslims from the US would affect terrorism in the UK exactly how?

/----- he wants to stop it from happening here you troll. But you already knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, not really. We don't want to stop guns, we want to stop guns being in the hands of people who could potentially use those guns for harm. The US does have the highest murder rate in the first world and it is because people have easy access to guns.

Innocent lives are what? You make ghettos and therefore make criminals so you can then turn around and say their lives aren't worth much. Great.

Would banning guns stop people driving cars into groups of people? No, but stopping war mongering might.
wait, how so you stop criminals ny making more laws?
it is illegal to kill people, they ignore it.

as for.the ghettos that is the left. public housing, public anuthing, you guys developed that.

but why are ghettos bad? i agree they are, but why?

LIAR:

JOEB 131

How does the left defend

AND

How does the left defend

AND

How does the left defend

AND

How does the left defend

AND YOU STATED CUPCAKE

How does the left defend

Money, or the possibility of getting it, is at the root of all wars and attacks.

Terrorism is most definitely related to poverty. It's not the children of Saudi royalty that are committing terrorism. They might plan it and finance it, but it's those with literally nothing to lose who carry it out.

It's why poor people burn their own neighbourhoods down when race riots happen. They don't own their homes, nor do they have any stake in their communities.

rich people do bad things too. the great depression didnt see a whoppong increase in crime, in fact banning alcohol produced more crime.

now people not owing stuff is why they do destroy their neighborhoods, but the answer would be less government and more privitization and freedom

Forum List

Back