How does the Left use any tragedy to blame their adversaries?

It reminds me of the fable, The Emperor’s New Clothes.

She is a complete nitwit, incompetent, unable to even speak unless she is reading notes, who did nothing as VP for three years and in fact only got the job due to her female blackness, AND was seen as such a drag on the ticket that the Dems were trying to figure out how to get rid of her without the leftists crying “waaaaaacist!,” and now….she’s the best thing since sliced bread?

This shows how far the electorate has declined. I blame 30 years of liberal indoctrination at the public schools.
Indeed. Education used to be about teaching students how to think. Now it's just teaching them what to think.

But it was inevitable, really. Leftism can't propagate unless it's forced into minds too unsophisticated to question it. No rational adult ever chooses leftism.

My typo doesnt change the fact that trump said he talked to trucks.
Your "fact" is remarkably short on proof. I can't find a link. Do you have one, or are you just hoping people will believe it because you say it?

That won't work out well for you.

Your "fact" is remarkably short on proof. I can't find a link. Do you have one, or are you just hoping people will believe it because you say it?

That won't work out well for you.
We all know you didn't look for a link. What's the difference you'd just make up some lame excuse.

Forum List

Back