How does Trump plan on winning a general election by appealing to only 35% of white people?

"How does Trump plan on winning a general election by appealing to only 35% of white people?"

Precincts in Ohio are reporting they are running out of ballots for people to use for voting in the GOP primary...

...while Democrats are reporting the only way they can get liberals to take a ballot to vote for Hillary is if it comes with a free Obamaphone...

:p

because it's thirty five percent of both, maybe all three parties ??

um... whaat?

whites.png

About what I would expect from a halfwit fanboy with all the intellectual depth of Kim Kardashian: "People must like me, because I have rep points . . . and Donald Trump will make me a WINNER!"

You need to learn to contain your jealousy of anyone with three whole digits in their IQ, the same way your hero, Tiny Hands, needs to learn to contain his jealousy of anyone who doesn't need to be a billionaire just to get laid.
Talk about being jealous...my my....tsk tsk. It will be OK once Rubio and Cruz lose the world won't stop turning dear you will survive...:)

The problem is, America won't, and you don't give a shit. All that matters to you is being able to say, "I'm finally on the winning side!" This is the future of our country, not a fucking sporting event for your entertainment.

Don't try to condescend to me, you lowlife. Being such an epic fail at life that you replaced your conscience with your desperate need for self-esteem is nothing to be proud of, let alone encourage others to "aspire" to.
Man you are desperate..its amusing....I will condescend you and anyone else I choose darling...sit back and enjoy Rubio/Cruz/Kasich get their asses kicked tomorrow :)

The only thing that's amusing is that the Internet is the only way you'll ever get to call a woman "darling" without getting pepper-sprayed, since you don't have the billions Trump does to mask utter small-dick loserdom.

By all means, sit back and "enjoy" whatever you like. Just remember, we both know that you only support Trump because it's the closest you'll ever come to being a "winner".
It's honest of you to concede that in fact Trump is a "winner" and that makes his supporters "winners" too.
"Winners" are called that for a reason: Namely the other competitor is a "loser".

Not surprising that a Trumpette wouldn't know what the use of quotation marks around a word mean. Thank you for proving my point that he appeals to those among us who aren't overburdened with schooling.

Talk about being jealous...my my....tsk tsk. It will be OK once Rubio and Cruz lose the world won't stop turning dear you will survive...:)

The problem is, America won't, and you don't give a shit. All that matters to you is being able to say, "I'm finally on the winning side!" This is the future of our country, not a fucking sporting event for your entertainment.

Don't try to condescend to me, you lowlife. Being such an epic fail at life that you replaced your conscience with your desperate need for self-esteem is nothing to be proud of, let alone encourage others to "aspire" to.
Man you are desperate..its amusing....I will condescend you and anyone else I choose darling...sit back and enjoy Rubio/Cruz/Kasich get their asses kicked tomorrow :)

The only thing that's amusing is that the Internet is the only way you'll ever get to call a woman "darling" without getting pepper-sprayed, since you don't have the billions Trump does to mask utter small-dick loserdom.

By all means, sit back and "enjoy" whatever you like. Just remember, we both know that you only support Trump because it's the closest you'll ever come to being a "winner".
It's honest of you to concede that in fact Trump is a "winner" and that makes his supporters "winners" too.
"Winners" are called that for a reason: Namely the other competitor is a "loser".

Not surprising that a Trumpette wouldn't know what the use of quotation marks around a word mean. Thank you for proving my point that he appeals to those among us who aren't overburdened with schooling.
SWEET CHEEKS! Nice to see ya come by so we can watch Trump kick some ass together! :)

The dems are crossing over to vote pub in OH.

The exit interviews are calculating about 4:1 in favor of Kasich over Trump.

This joke is over, folks
trumpEAGLEfi.jpg

camby.png

My nephew was at the rally in Chicago...there were black and hispanic Trump supporters in the crowd.....and a lot more minorities support Trump than you know....election day will be a wake up call for the racist democrats...

Forum List

Back