How does Trump poll higher than the Kenyan did with 93% negative media coverage?

It's because dinosaur media (e.x. TV, radio, etc) is dead, a relic of the 1920s and before. It's as virtually an outdated business model, regardless of politics as Blockbuster video or drive-in movie theaters.

Social media via Facebook and the information age is the new default medium among most people today, unless one's been living in a cave for the past 2 decades, much apparently more aging, archaic Boomers have than I honestly could believe when I was younger.

Some way of aggregating social media and seeing what the overall positive / negative opinions are on Trump would paint a clearer picture.
Because the people that run those aren't raging SJW commies, amirite? /sarcasm

Look at his rally's...if anything he now has more people than before trying to get in to see him....We have never seen this before in our nation...not this level of spontaneous love and respect for a president...not even JFK....

What was surprising was to check YouTube to see many different you tube watchers each one in the thousands

And new poll
Has for he first time a big rise in anger with the strongest support for trump increasing

This anger will indeed stop liberalism world wide

Especially with conservative China now joining. The fight against liberals
Might help if you knew the def.
Typical trumpanzee, zero white college
College doesn't help when they teach by the Critical Pedagogy method instead of the Socratic one.
It's looking to me like you were taught by the former.

but he will NEVER beat THIS;

90 percent

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.Aug 19, 2011

Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer - The ...
learning.blogs.nytimes.com › 2011/08/19 › aug-19-19...

What were Hitler's approval ratings? - Quora
www.quora.com › What-were-Hitler’s-approval-ratings

Apr 24, 2017 - There are indicators that Hitler's popularity peaked in 1939 at somewhere close to 80, or 90%

No matter how hard he tries!

unless you kill all of your opposition....

if you only leave trump supporters left alive he will get %100 approval!

I would like the record to reflect my 100% support for concentration camps full of anti American Leftists...I dream of such camps, these camps I dream of make Auschwitz look like Disneyland.
Mac1958 can I get this one put in lights on your billboard please?

I would like the record to reflect my 100% support for concentration camps full of anti American Leftists...I dream of such camps, these camps I dream of make Auschwitz look like Disneyland.
Mac1958 can I get this one put in lights on your billboard please?
Holy crap, you provide so many options, it's like trying to drink water out of a fire hose!

I'll consider it! Good stuff!

/-----/ democRATs in their unbridled hatred of Trump has let Dementia Joe secure the nomination.
old jow rally.jpg

but he will NEVER beat THIS;

90 percent

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.Aug 19, 2011
Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer - The ...
learning.blogs.nytimes.com › 2011/08/19 › aug-19-19...

What were Hitler's approval ratings? - Quora
www.quora.com › What-were-Hitler’s-approval-ratings

Apr 24, 2017 - There are indicators that Hitler's popularity peaked in 1939 at somewhere close to 80, or 90%

No matter how hard he tries!

if you only leave trump supporters left alive he will get %100 approval!

Sounds like a plan.

/-----/ democRATs in their unbridled hatred of Trump has let Dementia Joe secure the nomination.
View attachment 352223
Youre just projecting your own hatred

Obama was a 50-50 President for most of his term. Worth noting that Obama's polls have soared since Trump decided to run for President. They are saying "remember the good old days when Obama was President". George W Bush has seen something similar even though he left office underwater.

My favorite is that politicians on the left publicly say they hate all of America between the coastlines, and actively try to replace and eradicate them, and then say Trump isn't a president for all American's. Derp.

My favorite is that politicians on the left publicly say they hate all of America between the coastlines, and actively try to replace and eradicate them, and then say Trump isn't a president for all American's. Derp.

It's shit like that that makes me realize how grateful I am that I can't wrap my head around Leftist logic.

How does Trump poll higher than the Kenyan did with 93% negative media coverage?

How is he polling today?

Not sure...Only shortsighted fools are retarded enough to pay attention to daily polls.

So you're retarded?

You're the one that asked about today.

Taz again breaks the rules A real mental case for a mod to do what he does

Forum List

Back