How easy would it be for college conservatives to infiltrate liberal groups?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
"Liberals" tend to organize really well on university campuses. How hard will it be for the opposition to infiltrate these gatherings and report on information. It is was just a thought I had the other day. It may not amount to very much because I don't think these groups on campus are attempting to do anything nefarious but it would be interesting to get an incite into how they organize. How well they are connected to teachers and staff versus how difficult other political organizations do. It also might be kind of fun to catch one off guard and put it on youtube. Hell it might be fun in general to spy on the other side.

"Liberals" tend to organize really well on university campuses. How hard will it be for the opposition to infiltrate these gatherings and report on information. It is was just a thought I had the other day. It may not amount to very much because I don't think these groups on campus are attempting to do anything nefarious but it would be interesting to get an incite into how they organize. How well they are connected to teachers and staff versus how difficult other political organizations do. It also might be kind of fun to catch one off guard and put it on youtube. Hell it might be fun in general to spy on the other side.

I know the lingo pretty well, but even I couldn't keep it up for long without bursting out laughing.

Forum List

Back