How Embarrassing! South Korea to lend 500,000 rounds of artillery shells to US

The US military was once again "rented" by Zionist Fascism for a cause America has no stake in, the Ukraine - Russia war.

Zionist Fascism has no concern for America or Americans.

This would have never happened under Trump. The U.S. has to beg for artillery shells from countries we have service members stationed in, so they can supply a new war this country cannot afford. Never in my lifetime would I have thought this.

Basically asking for the Ukraine..we'd rather spend South Korea's stock..than further draw down our own..good call~

This would have never happened under Trump. The U.S. has to beg for artillery shells from countries we have service members stationed in, so they can supply a new war this country cannot afford. Never in my lifetime would I have thought this.

All for the cause.

• Banned
Basically asking for the Ukraine..we'd rather spend South Korea's stock..than further draw down our own..good call~
We've already drawn down our weapons stock. We can't even make enough munitions to keep up with our enemies, all thanks to Biden. This is definitely good news for North Korea and China to hear.

The US military was once again "rented" by Zionist Fascism for a cause America has no stake in, the Ukraine - Russia war.

Zionist Fascism has no concern for America or Americans.
What the hell do you mean when saying that the US has no stake in the Ukraine war? The whole damn world will be endangered if Russia is successful in defeating Ukraine. Russia will be encouraged to invade its country of choice and China will also see the weakness of the West and go after Tiwain or whoever else they want to conquer. We are governed by an asshole who should have stopped Russia before it ever set foot into Ukraine. There isn't a country on this green earth that has any respect for the dangerous nitwit you fools voted for.

How do we know what the freaking truth is these days? Reuters account based on someone named Hyonhee Shin? WTF are we discussing ?

It wasn't long ago when the mothers were lining the tarmacs waiting for baby formula to be shipped in from Europe and other places.

Everything these soulless grifters touch turns to shit.... and then dies.

baby formula 66.jpg

Forum List

Back