How Embarrassing! South Korea to lend 500,000 rounds of artillery shells to US

They are.

Article said they are going to go from 15,000/month to 90,000/month manufacturing capacity. 8 times the rate....where that's good....but I'd dare say it isn't enough. Might could use a bit more.
Also they awarded contracts last year....final awarding isn't finished yet. But that's because of quality concerns obviously. Look at how little money the contracts are for....its of special note. Can't be buying duds or shells that blow off too soon or whatever.
Then there's all the specialty shells. Ones that drop mines and bomblets and fragmentation (shrapnel) and my personal favorites....armor piercing and bunker piercing (for those hard to reach places)

155mm howitzers can shoot a huge variety of munitions....and with rocket assist they can go for miles and miles just like HIMARS rockets. They can fire HE of course and the types previously stated but also munitions that have laxatives (gives everyone dissentary) aka chemical warfare, electronic jamming, electricity jamming (emp similar but not an EMP) illumination (turns on the lights at night) or even nuclear payloads. There's a HUGE variety of shells that they can produce. I can't say all the varieties....but some of its kinda scary.

Embarrassing? why OP?

This Biden stolen Adminstration is the scum of this Earth.....and it is fully expected for them to be getting artillery from third word countries...
LOL! So..South Korea is a Third World Country, is it? BTW..it's the 11th largest economy in the world..with a per capita income of over $43,000

Embarrassing? why OP?

This Biden stolen Adminstration is the scum of this Earth.....and it is fully expected for them to be getting artillery from third word countries...
“3rd world countries “?

This would have never happened under Trump. The U.S. has to beg for artillery shells from countries we have service members stationed in, so they can supply a new war this country cannot afford. Never in my lifetime would I have thought this.

It wasn't too long ago that Russia (even after the collapse of the Soviet Union) and the US were the two biggest superpowers in the world. Now both are nothing but laughing stocks.

This would have never happened under Trump. The U.S. has to beg for artillery shells from countries we have service members stationed in, so they can supply a new war this country cannot afford. Never in my lifetime would I have thought this.

I get it, you want us to spend our money on them.

Forum List

Back