How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Poor, poor P@triot, liberalism is so evil that it will win the election in 2016, and the nation will be better for it.
Yeah....it's so much better for the nation to go from $19 trillion in debt to $32 trillion in debt. It's so much better for the nation to deny science (like chromosomes) and instead let severe mental illness decide what dictates gender. It's so much better for the nation to implement job-killing policies which force jobs overseas.

Why don't you just sit back in your nursing home Old Rocks and let the fully functioning adults handle this? Your mind clearly isn't capable of dealing with elections, economics, policies, etc.

Ironic post for an asshat who starts a thread about "Liberalism" -- then proceeds to post instead about "Progressivism" --- then can't show where any of his links mention either one ---- and clearly doesn't understand either term anyway.

Poor, poor P@triot, liberalism is so evil that it will win the election in 2016, and the nation will be better for it.
Yeah....it's so much better for the nation to go from $19 trillion in debt to $32 trillion in debt. It's so much better for the nation to deny science (like chromosomes) and instead let severe mental illness decide what dictates gender. It's so much better for the nation to implement job-killing policies which force jobs overseas.

Why don't you just sit back in your nursing home Old Rocks and let the fully functioning adults handle this? Your mind clearly isn't capable of dealing with elections, economics, policies, etc.

Ironic post for an asshat who starts a thread about "Liberalism" -- then proceeds to post instead about "Progressivism" --- then can't show where any of his links mention either one ---- and clearly doesn't understand either term anyway.

Stop lying.

The two are the same....any any distinction is not a difference.

"Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."

"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."
http://www.creators.com/opinion/joseph-farah/what-is-a-progressive.html

Stop lying.

"Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."

"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."

You just affirmed both of my points. Although you don't appear to be bright enough to see it.
Thanks for that anyway.

:dig:

In any case the question was put to the OP. Multiple times. And he too affirms my point that he has no understanding of either term by continually running and hiding from my challenges.

Which is what I expected....

Stop lying.

You just affirmed both of my points. Although you don't appear to be bright enough to see it.
Thanks for that anyway.

In any case the question was put to the OP. Multiple times. And he too affirms my point that he has no understanding of either term by continually running and hiding from my challenges.

Actually, I just revealed you to be a liar.

But....it was sort of gilding the lily.

May I call you 'Lily' from now on?

Stop lying.

Thanks for that anyway.

Isn't that interesting ---- Buttsoiler puts a "participant" "Winner" on your post --- which means he's reading mine.

Yet he can't respond to ANY of my callouts.

As I said......... same shit, different day, Buttsoiler bravely runs away.

Stop lying.

Thanks for that anyway.

Isn't that interesting ---- Buttsoiler puts a "participant" "Winner" on your post --- which means he's reading mine.

Yet he can't respond to ANY of my callouts.

As I said......... same shit, different day, Buttsoiler bravely runs away.

Now, now, Lily....don't be so upset.

I'm sure it isn't the first time you've had a custard pie smashed in your kisser......

....and sure won't be the last.

I owned Pogo to the point where he literally had a mental breakdown PoliticalChic. An actual mental breakdown. Started just "screaming" (you know - largest font possible, all caps, bolded, etc.) and was swearing. It was pretty clear that he's simply not on my level when it comes to debate (mostly because he denies facts while I embrace them). So I just blocked him. I can't see anything that he says. Your last post "now, now Lilly, don't be upset" made me laugh so I hit "reply" on it which exposes the entire conversation. I saw him claiming that I see his posts and aren't responding to them. :lmao:

Not only is that hilarious...but it also shows the extent of his mental breakdown. He's almost a mirror of John Hinkley Jr. He's just obsessed with getting my attention. I'm worried about who he might shoot in hopes of getting my attention!

"The desire to organize social life according to a unitary plan itself springs largely from a desire for power." -F. A. Hayek

The progressive strategy to a propaganda campaign (as outlined by Saul Alinsky):
  • Pick a target
  • Freeze it
  • Personalize it
  • Polarize it
This basically means to create an "enemy". You focus on something or someone (like Harry Reid's disturbing obsession with the Koch brothers). You refuse to let up (freezing it). You personalize it (convince people that they are a threat). And then you polarize it.

Saul Alinsky Part III

Here is Harry Reid on the Senate floor employing strategy:

I owned Pogo to the point where he literally had a mental breakdown PoliticalChic. An actual mental breakdown. Started just "screaming" (you know - largest font possible, all caps, bolded, etc.) and was swearing. It was pretty clear that he's simply not on my level when it comes to debate (mostly because he denies facts while I embrace them). So I just blocked him. I can't see anything that he says. Your last post "now, now Lilly, don't be upset" made me laugh so I hit "reply" on it which exposes the entire conversation. I saw him claiming that I see his posts and aren't responding to them. :lmao:

Not only is that hilarious...but it also shows the extent of his mental breakdown. He's almost a mirror of John Hinkley Jr. He's just obsessed with getting my attention. I'm worried about who he might shoot in hopes of getting my attention!

In other words you run away and hide, because you can't handle my challenges.

Such as what "Liberalism" means. Such as what "Progressivism" means.

Brave Buttsoiler ran away, he bravely ran away.....
When challenged to define his shit, he had no answer for any of it;
When put on the spot to get clarified, he gallantly chose to run and hide
Brave, brave, brave, brave Buttsoiler! :eusa_boohoo:

Wow....the examples just don't end when it comes to discussing the unhinged, bat-shit crazy mind-set of the modern day progressive. Here is another progressive declaring that giving birth is the cause of "global warming" and as such, she supports abortion.

In typical progressive fashion though - she doesn't commit suicide to help alleviate the problem with people and "global warming". Instead...she advocates killing defenseless little babies.

Gloria Steinem Supports Abortion Because: “Forced Childbirth is the Single Biggest Cause of Global Warming” | LifeNews.com

Forum List

Back