🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How far will Biden go with guns ??

I know AR 15 types and high capacity mags are gone If he wins

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?
So only .22 riffles and revolvers will be allowed.

You won't be allowed to keep 22's and revolvers.
The 2nd will be revoked. A few permits for hunting might be allowed for Leftist elite.

Did you see the interview he had with Beto O'Rourke?
He promised to make O'Rourke his "Secure America's Safety" Gun Control (aka Confiscation) Czar

You think Biden would actually go further and even use the army and go door to door ?
Biden already has plenty of Democrat spies in the U.S. Army. Chelsea Manning for one, but the superiors and comrades riding shotgun on her butt have not accepted their share of responsibility for all the leaks they dumped on Manning, Assange, and crew. There's a fucking Democrat pizza party going on 24x7 at those army barracks. Plenty of buttfucking in the showers and locker rooms, and foreign cultured feminine companionship off base for the "straight" fellows, as long as it's before curfew time.

I dont think so

the dems will just outlaw procession of firearms and enforce severe punishment on anyone who does not turn in their guns

The president of the U.S. or the governor of a state always has the power to pardon crimes, but never to commute or pardon a civil commitment for mental health.

You guys told the same lie when Obama was in office.
The Dems have become far more radical now

Bull. Haven't you heard? Morons are rioting. Guns are getting more popular than ever for self defense and are even being bought by liberals. Heck, my state is talking about passing no permit carry. What state are you in or are you just trying to scare the straights? Heck. They are scared already, afraid they won't be able to stock guns and ammo like the rest of us.

.22 riffles

They wouldn't be allowed ... because of the RIDGES.

s-l400.jpg

Forum List

Back