How has France's "multiculturalism" worked out for them, with growing Muslim "No-Go" zones, murders?

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

I believe they will have to send in special forces. The police won't be able to do it. They will have to use the military.

You're right, everyone who came to America by boat, or is the descendant of one who did, should go home. We can't afford to take the chances France has. This multicultural thing just didn't work out.

Give us one good reason why we should allow these savages from Muslim countries to immigrate here.
Savages? Oh right, you mean the Irish, and the other Catholics, and the Jews, and the Japs, and the Gooks, and the Wetbacks, and the now the Sand *******. Sure thing.

No, I mean the Muslim savages who made a mass murdering rapist their one and only prophet.
No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

You are the one confused about American history because you depend on the likes of fake historians such as Howard Zinn. He's a bold faced liar who has made a living from rewriting American history that never happened. He left the Communist party after realizing it wasn't Communist enough for him. The kind of guy you'd love to keep company with I suppose, PMH.
4zsyvc.jpg

1573fdf7a767a50673febc47b882a74f.jpg

9243.jpg

No+Irish+need+apply.jpg
And so it goes.

On planet terror.
That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
You should live in France in your women's underpants.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.

Then move to North Korea. They appear to have what you are looking for over there.
It's my country not yours little man. If you don't like living in a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals then get the fuck out. No one is stopping you.

Wrong. It's my country and you are just visiting. It won't be long before your stay will end and no one will be more surprised than you, I'm sure. Your belief that the Communists are going to reward you because you are an elitist is not based on reality. When the tanks roll in you and your kind will be the first to go before a firing squad. For now they have a name for you. Useful idiots. It will be me and my Christian brothers and sisters who will prevail in the end and see God deliver judgment on this nation and then? Drive the enemy out once and for all. In that day? The term "liberal" will be a thing of the past. Count on it.

p.s. why are you so emotional? You liberals are so delicate! My goodness. It's just a message board. Get a grip on yourself, PMH.

Give us one good reason why we should allow these savages from Muslim countries to immigrate here.
Savages? Oh right, you mean the Irish, and the other Catholics, and the Jews, and the Japs, and the Gooks, and the Wetbacks, and the now the Sand *******. Sure thing.

No, I mean the Muslim savages who made a mass murdering rapist their one and only prophet.
No, what you mean is you have no understanding of American history, because you aren't a real American, just like you have no understanding of Islam, in which Jesus and many others are Prophets.

You are the one confused about American history because you depend on the likes of fake historians such as Howard Zinn. He's a bold faced liar who has made a living from rewriting American history that never happened. He left the Communist party after realizing it wasn't Communist enough for him. The kind of guy you'd love to keep company with I suppose, PMH.
4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.
Good lord. When and where were those cartoons made?

Here's an update:

farrakhan jews - YouTube

4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.

Communism is not Jewish. Communism is the sister to nazism and they despise the Jews. Had you watched the video you may have learned a few things. But alas you're determined to remain in eternal ignorance on such matters. Carry on. Carry on...

4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.

Here's an update:

farrakhan jews - YouTube

He's totally losing it. He needs to take 5. He's out of material and back to his hate websites again. Oy vey.

4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.

Here's an update:

farrakhan jews - YouTube
An American Tradition, of those who really aren't Americans, fear the newcomer and the stranger. Xenophobia as politics.

That would be where you live alright, instead on the planet where the real humans live.
I should live in what should be America, but I don't because of you and your kind.

Then move to North Korea. They appear to have what you are looking for over there.
It's my country not yours little man. If you don't like living in a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals then get the fuck out. No one is stopping you.

Wrong. It's my country and you are just visiting. It won't be long before your stay will end and no one will be more surprised than you, I'm sure. Your belief that the Communists are going to reward you because you are an elitist is not based on reality. When the tanks roll in you and your kind will be the first to go before a firing squad. For now they have a name for you. Useful idiots. It will be me and my Christian brothers and sisters who will prevail in the end and see God deliver judgment on this nation and then? Drive the enemy out once and for all. In that day? The term "liberal" will be a thing of the past. Count on it.

p.s. why are you so emotional? You liberals are so delicate! My goodness. It's just a message board. Get a grip on yourself, PMH.
Christianity is for fools, slaves, and children so I'm sure you believe in it deeply. And I'm a Liberal and a Capitalist little dummy. If anyone goes it will be your kind, off the live in Jesusland.

Last edited:
You appear to have some serious phobias yourself, PMH. First and foremost - a fear of the truth!
You have no idea what that might be, and probably never will especially since it is truths, plural. And the opposite of one profound truth is usually another profound truth.

Don't go there, you haven't a clue or a chance.

4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.

Here's an update:

farrakhan jews - YouTube

He's totally losing it. He needs to take 5. He's out of material and back to his hate websites again. Oy vey.
The hate websites are yours so far. I'm simply posting American history, the dark and dirty shit made by people like yourself.

7.5% is a takeover? On what planet?
On planet terror.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

Your ignorance is astounding!

4zsyvc.jpg

And so it goes.

Here's an update:

farrakhan jews - YouTube
An American Tradition, of those who really aren't Americans, fear the newcomer and the stranger. Xenophobia as politics.
Farrakhan hears you

farrakhan jews - YouTube

On planet terror.
I don't live in America.

There are between 100,000-200,000 Muslims living in France. It only took 13 to bring down two WTC buildings in America. That's a lot of terror.

Your ignorance is astounding!
Your learned stupidity is incredible!

You appear to have some serious phobias yourself, PMH. First and foremost - a fear of the truth!
You have no idea what that might be, and probably never will especially since it is truths, plural. And the opposite of one profound truth is usually another profound truth.

LOL ain't you jus a badass?

PMH you aren't shit mentally, physically or intellectually.

Surreal.
The time will come when this will truly implode. I think the attack this week is only a small event compared to what is likely to happen.
Mark my words, by the end of this year French troops will enter the "No Go" areas and their will be full on battles on the streets of France. Real military battles.
And THAT is what happens if you allow Muslims into your country without assimilation requirements. A Muslim population results in radicalism and violence. Period.

You don't go to war on your own citizens because of a bunch of fanatics.

That's all you got eh? Carry on.

Surreal.

You don't go to war on your own citizens because of a bunch of fanatics.
To them they shouldn't be citizens, there or here.

That's all you got eh? Carry on.

It's all I need kid.

Forum List

Back