How Hillary Will Lose Battleground States & Why She Just Kissed Butt In NC

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
As they say, "A picture's worth a thousand words".. She can only walk this tightrope in battleground states for so long..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Clinton, 68, appeared in good health on a visit to her campaign plane's press cabin while flying to Greensboro, North Carolina...Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, said the candidate and her aides expected the contest to be close. Clinton visits North Carolina in campaign trail return; Trump up in polls

Probably as damage control for this:

And the overall direction THIS is heading: LGBTs Get Backlash: North Carolinians Began Collecting Damages for NCAA Pulling Out: Oops!

I'll tell you this much, with old Trump picking up in the polls and looking for ways to bury Clinton in battleground states, he could always say his previous wobbly stance on the cult of LGBT was "in error" and how he realizes the issues are still very much up in the air from trends in the general public.

That HIllary would make such a YUGE blunder right when NCers are so pissed off about the NCAA and LGBT politics, means she might actually have brain damage. Either that or her handlers have brain damage. Her doing this is almost as unhinged as many of the things Trump does. Hillary needs to understand that preaching to the choir isn't going to get any new votes. Rubbing salt in the eyes of independents and middle folk isn't going to gain any new political ground.. In fact, she's losing ground and pretends to not quite understand why. Playing for George Soros is always a losing game. He says "go push cult of LGBT platforms in key battleground states" with a wink and a smile. I think Soros has already cut a deal with Trump...lol.. Poor Hillary, she thinks she's got Soros figured out. :lmao:

Trump could BURY HER with very little effort in key states if he played his cards right.

Last edited:
All right, all right. Enough with her health issues. This issue is far worse. A lot of independents will forgive her fainting during a harsh campaign; particularly women independents. But for telling them they have to share showers, bathrooms and locker rooms with disrobing deranged men? That's not going to get forgotten by November.

I just think the timing for her North Carolina event was not well thought out, given her siding against that state's majority sentiments on deranged men using women's restrooms and showers etc.

As they say, "A picture's worth a thousand words".. She can only walk this tightrope in battleground states for so long..

Clinton, 68, appeared in good health on a visit to her campaign plane's press cabin while flying to Greensboro, North Carolina...Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, said the candidate and her aides expected the contest to be close. Clinton visits North Carolina in campaign trail return; Trump up in polls

And the overall direction THIS is heading: LGBTs Get Backlash: North Carolinians Began Collecting Damages for NCAA Pulling Out: Oops!

I'll tell you this much, with old Trump picking up in the polls and looking for ways to bury Clinton in battleground states, he could always say his previous wobbly stance on the cult of LGBT was "in error" and how he realizes the issues are still very much up in the air from trends in the general public.

That HIllary would make such a YUGE blunder right when NCers are so pissed off about the NCAA and LGBT politics, means she might actually have brain damage. Either that or her handlers have brain damage. Her doing this is almost as unhinged as many of the things Trump does. Hillary needs to understand that preaching to the choir isn't going to get any new votes. Rubbing salt in the eyes of independents and middle folk isn't going to gain any new political ground.. In fact, she's losing ground and pretends to not quite understand why. Playing for George Soros is always a losing game. He says "go push cult of LGBT platforms in key battleground states" with a wink and a smile. I think Soros has already cut a deal with Trump...lol.. Poor Hillary, she thinks she's got Soros figured out. :lmao:

Trump could BURY HER with very little effort in key states if he played his cards right.
At her press conference, Hillary was asked what she might change to turn her poll ratings around and she answered the election will be determined by who does a better job of getting their supporters to the polls. I think right now she is trying to rallying her supporters to go to the polls rather than trying to find new supporters.

You might be the craziest person on the forum.

At her press conference, Hillary was asked what she might change to turn her poll ratings around and she answered the election will be determined by who does a better job of getting their supporters to the polls. I think right now she is trying to rallying her supporters to go to the polls rather than trying to find new supporters.

Well hmmm.. That seems like a stupid strategy. Her proxies could whip people up to the polls. She's going around ALIENATING North Carolinians (and all other independents across the country on the same page as they) as a whole. I don't think she should play fast and loose with key states by miscalculating their sentiments on deranged men using women's facilities.

I mean, is she aware that something like 12 states are suing the fed over this bathroom perversion? Talk about gambling. But I suppose she's beholden to King George Soros' $ so...wow. Like I said, its almost like he's gone and cut a deal with Trump and Hillary is stupid enough to think this bathroom-platform that everyone hates (Target lost $10 billion over night because of it) is "a real vote getter to support!".. I used to at least respect her because I thought she was smart. Not any more.

All right, all right. Enough with her health issues. This issue is far worse. A lot of independents will forgive her fainting during a harsh campaign; particularly women independents. But for telling them they have to share showers, bathrooms and locker rooms with disrobing deranged men? That's not going to get forgotten by November.

And to think we have pbo and really stupid people like theoldschool to thank for this fore coming fuster cluck...

Well hmmm.. That seems like a stupid strategy. Her proxies could whip people up to the polls. She's going around ALIENATING North Carolinians (and all other independents across the country on the same page as they) as a whole. I don't think she should play fast and loose with key states by miscalculating their sentiments on deranged men using women's facilities.

I mean, is she aware that something like 12 states are suing the fed over this bathroom perversion? Talk about gambling. But I suppose she's beholden to King George Soros' $ so...wow. Like I said, its almost like he's gone and cut a deal with Trump and Hillary is stupid enough to think this bathroom-platform that everyone hates (Target lost $10 billion over night because of it) is "a real vote getter to support!".. I used to at least respect her because I thought she was smart. Not any more.
Well, I agree that it is probably a losing strategy, but Clinton does not inspire enthusiasm in many of her supporters, so she does need to try harder to get them excited about something. This is a hot button issue for many of her supporters and those who support the bathroom ban probably are not going to vote for her anyway.

Well, I agree that it is probably a losing strategy, but Clinton does not inspire enthusiasm in many of her supporters, so she does need to try harder to get them excited about something. This is a hot button issue for many of her supporters and those who support the bathroom ban probably are not going to vote for her anyway.

You know, I'm just not buying that theory. She could be pushing universal healthcare. She could be pushing green energy to minimize conflicts in the Middle East for oil. She could be covering any of the many dem hot-button tree-hugger issues. Or how about jobs? That's the #1 issue all across the board. Instead, she picks an issue that got Target Stores boycotted by people left, center and right of the aisle. Does it make sense to pick an issue to stump on that will lose you millions of votes?

This is beyond stupid. It's colossal-dumb. It couldn't be more obvious she's pimping for Soros; and I think he's set her up to fail. He's been cozying up to Trump lately. Forgave him millions in a real estate loan recently in Illinois somewhere. People don't do that for free. Something's up. BTW, what a clever trick to get around campaign donation limits. "Loan" a ton of money to a candidate and then "forgive" millions still due on that loan. Nobody caught this?

Last edited:
This is beyond stupid. It's colossal-dumb. It couldn't be more obvious she's pimping for Soros; and I think he's set her up to fail. He's been cozying up to Trump lately. Forgave him millions in a real estate loan recently in Illinois somewhere. People don't do that for free. Something's up. BTW, what a clever trick to get around campaign donation limits. "Loan" a ton of money to a candidate and then "forgive" millions still due on that loan. Nobody caught this?

You and Glenn Beck conspiracy much?

Silhouette maybe you should email Bill's wife and her campaign and let them know of this loan... This would be am attention grabber for the media than chicks with dicks in the women's restrooms and locker rooms...

You know, I'm just not buying that theory. She could be pushing universal healthcare. She could be pushing green energy to minimize conflicts in the Middle East for oil. She could be covering any of the many dem hot-button tree-hugger issues. Or how about jobs? That's the #1 issue all across the board. Instead, she picks an issue that got Target Stores boycotted by people left, center and right of the aisle. Does it make sense to pick an issue to stump on that will lose you millions of votes?

I think Hillary is going to keep going for the most emotional issues because that's what she needs to get people who are now lukewarm about her hot enough to go to the polls. She will stay with her racism, sexism, etc.-ism issues because they will get the greatest emotional response from her supporters.

I think Hillary is going to keep going for the most emotional issues because that's what she needs to get people who are now lukewarm about her hot enough to go to the polls. She will stay with her racism, sexism, etc.-ism issues because they will get the greatest emotional response from her supporters.

OK, so you think she's trying to rein in the Bernie people, not the independents? Boy is she in a pickle. She should shoot for the middle. In the end the left will pick her over Trump. They can find another issue to ignite them. Even very young millenials I know are saying the bathroom thing is going too far. At best, they are lukewarm over it, like "yeah..*voice trails off*..I guess it could work out if they had private stalls..." I guess there's no more gay marriage rampage because they think Obergefell is rock solid. So? Maybe free internet? Free latte's? She'll have to come up with something to rile the far left that is also middle-neutral. Deranged men in women's restrooms ain't cutting it.

She's essentially shaving off both ends of the spectrum, thinking she'll get more Bernie-turds.

Silhouette maybe you should email Bill's wife and her campaign and let them know of this loan... This would be am attention grabber for the media than chicks with dicks in the women's restrooms and locker rooms...
Um, I'm sure they're aware of it. But because Soros is dumping cash on both sides of the race, (so it in the end will be HIS agenda running this country and none of ours), she won't be too likely to pounce. It's why you're not hearing much about it. It's slimy. Johnson on the other hand, he could have a field day with it.

Blow Job is not really interested in The Hildebeast...He has more pressing work....

FyiNTWG.jpg
Bill Clinton does Dallas! Lol while Hillary is dying!

^^ That's a different topic than this thread.

I wonder how Hillary would feel if a man wearing lipstick were to frequent bathrooms, showers and locker rooms where Chelsea was often seen? I'd like to see that question put to her at a debate.

Neither is having their wife or daughter raped by one of those Muzzie savages she wants to import millions of.

Neither is having their wife or daughter raped by one of those Muzzie savages she wants to import millions of.
OK, we'll ask Hillary at the first debate if she would be OK if a jihadist Muslim wearing lipstick were to frequent the showers, locker rooms or restrooms Chelsea uses...if she'd be OK with that? Maybe the poor guy might be having a "sexual emergency"... I think she'd choke a little, stammer, remember Soros' cash and then say "I'd be fine with that"...which would be a lie. Just like Trump wouldn't be cool if one of his daughters was in a shower room in Trump Tower and a man with lipstick walked in, stripped and stood next to her in the showers.

Forum List

Back