🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Historical Illiteracy Fuels Political Polarization

Damn Jake, what you want for perjury is just so not what the Clintons did. You Jake are a fucktard...
Apply this to the admin.

Right wing radio today was saying (1) why lie about contacts with the Russians, (2) then blame the media, (3) then put out alt facts, (4) then admit contact was made but it was not harmful, which leads to (5) why lie in the first place?
Would you please tell your masters to finally release the evidence on Trump? I want Pence in power.
Intel Committee will get to that.

You are not in charge. Congress and the Courts are in charge, and a reckoning is coming.
And I agree, guys, Pence is better than Trump. He is not a danger to national and world stability.
Jake, maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you would of seen the build up of islands by China in the south China Sea. You would of seen the Jr. Varsity team of ISIS, grow to a fighting force that almost took over the middle east, but Russia had to step in and put a halt to the expansion, because of our FECKLESS leader who golfed every weekend, got his news from sports illustrated, and used up more CO2 jetting around then most of the rest of US in the country. Now all of a sudden you think Trump could be dangerous. BWhaaaaahhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa... Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

"Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past."

The most doomed of which is to continue believing in a failing system and doing nothing about it but voting democrat or republican while clamoring for something different.
Well, when you have been programed by fast food and tv ambience, anything is possible...

Weatherman is trying to deflect to the DNC?

Right wing media is all over it now saying (other than Rush and a couple of extreme ideologues) the Sessions perjury has to be investigated. Sessions said he had no contact with the Ruskies when in fact he talked to their ambassador twice.
Who has this secret information of criminal activity?
Do tell.
We will start with Sessions' perjury.
Whaaaaaaaaaa.... Just a few weeks ago, you were wanting Trump to be impeached, now you are grasping at straws trying to get rid of a REAL Attorney General , but ignored Eric(the racist) Holder when he gave Automatic Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, and not a peep from you fuckers, and Loretta(the bitch) Lynch, was meeting with the Husband of the vagina candidate during a run up to the elections, and allowed Baltimore to Burn. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Yup, the far right's historical illiteracy and the alt right's out right lying about history are out in the open.
Oh really ? The DNC website I shit you not for a while had the line. "The Democratic Party has been championing Civil Rights for over 200 years". Hows that for literacy ? Your pointing out a few on the fringe, while your parties policy makers are historically retarded.

I couldn't agree with this more. Leno, Waters and others made a killing with their man on the street videos showing the ignorance of, yes I will say it, the left. Millennials are especially naïve and guess what party they vote, so yes, I can say left.

Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past.

YOu're right. We've all seen the Trump story before.

In Germany in 1933.

My idiot crazy sister in law didn't know the Holocaust was a thing until she saw it on the History Channel.

And she voted for Trump.

I couldn't agree with this more. Leno, Waters and others made a killing with their man on the street videos showing the ignorance of, yes I will say it, the left. Millennials are especially naïve and guess what party they vote, so yes, I can say left.

Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past.

In Germany in 1933.

My idiot crazy sister in law didn't know the Holocaust was a thing until she saw it on the History Channel.

And she voted for Trump.
x5.jpg

Yup, the far right's historical illiteracy and the alt right's out right lying about history are out in the open.
Oh really ? The DNC website I shit you not for a while had the line. "The Democratic Party has been championing Civil Rights for over 200 years". Hows that for literacy ? Your pointing out a few on the fringe, while your parties policy makers are historically retarded.
"The Democratic Party has been championing Civil Rights for over 200 years".
They validated the OP.

In Germany in 1933.

And she voted for Trump.
Oh, here we go again with the FEAR THE NAZI, verbiage again. Hate to say this you hypocrite with 2 houses, Obama was more like Hitler and Trump will ever be.

obama-hitler-comparisons.jpg

In Germany in 1933.

And she voted for Trump.
Both of my Grandfathers actually fought against the Nazi's. I wonder if alive would they laugh their asses off at your comparison or be sad that some in our society are lessening the sacrifices of their generation for political cheap shots.

"Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past."

The most doomed of which is to continue believing in a failing system and doing nothing about it but voting democrat or republican while clamoring for something different.
Well, when you have been programed by fast food and tv ambience, anything is possible...

That's what television is for, erasing your mind.

Waters is rich because all he has to do is ask you lefties a few questions on camera.
Most of the people doing this are interviewing people on the right. Wake up.
Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?
We will await your reply.
I'm still waiting to see the link to support your position big city millennials are conservative.

In Germany in 1933.

And she voted for Trump.
Both of my Grandfathers actually fought against the Nazi's. I wonder if alive would they laugh their asses off at your comparison or be sad that some in our society are lessening the sacrifices of their generation for political cheap shots.

And they might be very angry over the societal wealth redistribution and econnomic cannibalization of american society that has occurred over the past half century or so.

Waters is rich because all he has to do is ask you lefties a few questions on camera.
I'm still waiting to see the link to support your position big city millennials are conservative.

Was someone supposed to care what you're awaiting? Links are pretty easy for the interested to find.

Was someone suppsed to care what you're awaiting? Links are pretty easy for the interested to find.
Watching you flail for relevancy every day is most entertaining.

You know that stupid people do not know they are stupid, all liberals are stupid and they must try tolower the rest of us to their level. HAHAHAHAHAHA dumbass liberals!!!!

Was someone suppsed to care what you're awaiting? Links are pretty easy for the interested to find.
Watching you flail for relevancy every day is most entertaining.

Not interested, I know.

Forum List

Back