How in the hek

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
Hillary Clinton, FFS. HILLARY CLINTON
NO ROOM TO TALK

TNCushman tries to crawl back into our good graces after his coming-out party for the Rats earlier. My bet is he ate some bad mushrooms or he's a Fakey-Jake clone in-training. :uhoh3:

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
Hillary Clinton, FFS. HILLARY CLINTON
NO ROOM TO TALK

TNCushman tries to crawl back into our good graces after his coming-out party for the Rats earlier. My bet is he ate some bad mushrooms or he's a Fakey-Jake clone in-training. :uhoh3:
I don't claim to be a republican or conservative. You just thought that because your brain is only a two way street, hack boi.

"coming out for the rats" means not throwing away my integrity defending trump and his ball-less-ness :rofl:

"coming out for the rats" means not throwing away my integrity defending trump and his ball-less-ness :rofl:

If your own balls drop someday, maybe you'll appreciate Trump's.

That's assuming they can be pried from your mouth first.
Take it easy on him. The old goat said that as he rolled over his with his computer chair wheels

Wives shouldn't leave their purses on the floor. :mad:

clinton was not the best....dnc screwed bernie and his supporters.....and here is why we have room to talk...the dumbass is elected and now he represents all americans ...be they trump voters are not....stop playing into the bullsit...and why the caps....
Bullshit, while Clinton was clearly the worst of the worst, Bernie was never a serious contender. The opposition Sanders faced from the DNC was certainly no greater than the opposition Trump faced from the Republican leadership: Trump won while Bernie whined. You may have liked his rhetoric, but Bernie clearly didn't have the right stuff to lead. Stop whining and if you don't like what Trump is doing, start criticizing him on the issues with alternatives instead of just personal attacks.
Alternative- get him out of the WH, now!
That's what I said, there's no substance to your criticism of the President.
how about this for substance- hes an idiot madman, and that's a very bad combination.
Ok, so you are confused by what the word, substance, means.

So Democrats should give up free speech. Weren't cons bitching about that just last week regarding Eva Braun/Ann Coulter talking about something?

Riiiiight.
There would be no problem if Democrats had something of substance to say, but since they clearly don't, good taste and judgement would indicate they should be quiet.

the oft parroted notion that Hillary is just SO awful is the epitome of FAKE NEWS.

MILLIONS more Americans voted for Hillary than ANY OTHER candidate in the primaries.

MILLIONS more Americans voted for Hillary in the general election. FACT.

So Democrats should give up free speech. Weren't cons bitching about that just last week regarding Eva Braun/Ann Coulter talking about something?

Riiiiight.
There would be no problem if Democrats had something of substance to say, but since they clearly don't, good taste and judgement would indicate they should be quiet.

But you are too weak to make them shut up. Poor conservative snowflakes can't take a little free speech. Apparently words hurt your feeelwings.

Go to your safe space.

Riiiiight.
LOL you idiot

You can't even respond to your own OP. Now THAT is the hallmark of an idiot.
The OP had nothing to do with freedom of speech, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck. Would you like my 8 year old to send you a recording in his own words? Maybe that will help?

MILLIONS more Americans voted for Hillary than ANY OTHER candidate in the primaries.

MILLIONS more Americans voted for Hillary in the general election. FACT.
Perfect example of the deterioration of America. Thank you.

Forum List

Back