How in the hek

How in the hek

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
Hillary Clinton, FFS. HILLARY CLINTON
NO ROOM TO TALK

it's his policy agenda, stupid.
yes, overthrowing elected leaders, evolution of domestic policy that just two months before said they were unrealistic, no fly zones continuation of her OWN failed foreign policy... GREAT point :rolleyes:

So Democrats should give up free speech. Weren't cons bitching about that just last week regarding Eva Braun/Ann Coulter talking about something?

Riiiiight.
There would be no problem if Democrats had something of substance to say, but since they clearly don't, good taste and judgement would indicate they should be quiet.

But you are too weak to make them shut up. Poor conservative snowflakes can't take a little free speech. Apparently words hurt your feeelwings.

Go to your safe space.
lol The American people told you they had no interest in what you were saying in November, so why continue to babble without having anything to say?

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
NO ROOM TO TALK

Your best lost to Obama...twice...didn't stop you Pubs from bitching :dunno:

NO ROOM TO TALK

don't call me a republican. How about I call you a republican? Would you like that?

So Democrats should give up free speech. Weren't cons bitching about that just last week regarding Eva Braun/Ann Coulter talking about something?

Riiiiight.
There would be no problem if Democrats had something of substance to say, but since they clearly don't, good taste and judgement would indicate they should be quiet.

But you are too weak to make them shut up. Poor conservative snowflakes can't take a little free speech. Apparently words hurt your feeelwings.

Go to your safe space.
lol The American people told you they had no interest in what you were saying in November, so why continue to babble without having anything to say?

You still babbling?

NO ROOM TO TALK

don't call me a republican. How about I call you a republican? Would you like that?
"Pubs".....

31xD7sCh36L.jpg

So Chill TN.....K?

NO ROOM TO TALK

"Pubs".....

31xD7sCh36L.jpg

So Chill TN.....K?
Just one? You stingy bastard

Trump has no business being president. The American people who voted for him made a terrible mistake. It's like the US having no business invading Iraq, but at the time 70% of Americans were for it.

When people are wrong in large numbers, these are the sorts of consequences you suffer, disasters like the Trump presidency, or the Iraq war.
Like the popular vote? :lol:

So do you want to argue that the American people never make mistakes?

Trump has no business being president. The American people who voted for him made a terrible mistake. It's like the US having no business invading Iraq, but at the time 70% of Americans were for it.

When people are wrong in large numbers, these are the sorts of consequences you suffer, disasters like the Trump presidency, or the Iraq war.
Like the popular vote? :lol:

So do you want to argue that the American people never make mistakes?
Gawd noooooo

NO ROOM TO TALK

Correction noted: didn't stop Pubs from bitching :D

Forum List

Back