How in the hek

I don't get how people still speak well of Bernie after he threw 30 years of rhetoric down the drain for a corrupt lying bitch.
Since he got mentioned..

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
Hillary Clinton, FFS. HILLARY CLINTON
NO ROOM TO TALK

Since when is a President entitled to immunity from criticism?
If it's Obama..........24/7/365.

barack-obama.jpg

On twitter, Bernie asks why the rich need so many cars. The response? "why do you need so many houses?"
:rofl:

Trump has no business being president. The American people who voted for him made a terrible mistake. It's like the US having no business invading Iraq, but at the time 70% of Americans were for it.

When people are wrong in large numbers, these are the sorts of consequences you suffer, disasters like the Trump presidency, or the Iraq war.

Trump has no business being president. The American people who voted for him made a terrible mistake. It's like the US having no business invading Iraq, but at the time 70% of Americans were for it.

When people are wrong in large numbers, these are the sorts of consequences you suffer, disasters like the Trump presidency, or the Iraq war.
Like the popular vote? :lol:

Do Dems think they have a right to bitch about Trump? Have they STILL not realized their best lost to him? That makes you guys look even worse!
NO ROOM TO TALK
Yeah. It's you rightys who should be upset. After all Trump lied and swindled you idiots into voting for him.

NO ROOM TO TALK
Yeah. It's you rightys who should be upset. After all Trump lied and swindled you idiots into voting for him.

Maybe half the blame is you fucktards electing a corrupt lying bitch for your parties nomination?
The only bitch in the world that could lose to Trump, and you elect her :lol:

clinton was not the best....dnc screwed bernie and his supporters.....and here is why we have room to talk...the dumbass is elected and now he represents all americans ...be they trump voters are not....stop playing into the bullsit...and why the caps....
Bullshit, while Clinton was clearly the worst of the worst, Bernie was never a serious contender. The opposition Sanders faced from the DNC was certainly no greater than the opposition Trump faced from the Republican leadership: Trump won while Bernie whined. You may have liked his rhetoric, but Bernie clearly didn't have the right stuff to lead. Stop whining and if you don't like what Trump is doing, start criticizing him on the issues with alternatives instead of just personal attacks.
Alternative- get him out of the WH, now!
That's what I said, there's no substance to your criticism of the President.

Guess I should do a shout out to the libertarians who elected a border line retard for the nomination.. This was their election to lose.. They probably would have still lost, but they might could have pulled a few EC votes and looked better for 2020.. Nope. Lets elect this guy!
retarded-boy.gif

clinton was not the best....dnc screwed bernie and his supporters.....and here is why we have room to talk...the dumbass is elected and now he represents all americans ...be they trump voters are not....stop playing into the bullsit...and why the caps....
playing into what?
My point was, Clinton supporters talk about trump being qa complete dumbfuck, but wanted CLINTON. There is no room to talk. Clinton supporters obviously don't know how to pick them either.
yea because a long history of success and um no experience at all are totally comparable. A woman who grew up poor
I don't get how people still speak well of Bernie after he threw 30 years of rhetoric down the drain for a corrupt lying bitch.
Since he got mentioned..
I love bernie and think he is still a major player in shaping this nation. The fact that he got edged out by the DNC is not revolutionary, bernie is not even a dem! With that being said, bernie obv didn't take it that hard because he still supported hillary over trump.

Bullshit, while Clinton was clearly the worst of the worst, Bernie was never a serious contender. The opposition Sanders faced from the DNC was certainly no greater than the opposition Trump faced from the Republican leadership: Trump won while Bernie whined. You may have liked his rhetoric, but Bernie clearly didn't have the right stuff to lead. Stop whining and if you don't like what Trump is doing, start criticizing him on the issues with alternatives instead of just personal attacks.
how about this for substance- hes an idiot madman, and that's a very bad combination.

playing into what?
My point was, Clinton supporters talk about trump being qa complete dumbfuck, but wanted CLINTON. There is no room to talk. Clinton supporters obviously don't know how to pick them either.
yea because a long history of success and um no experience at all are totally comparable. A woman who grew up poor
Since he got mentioned..
I love bernie and think he is still a major player in shaping this nation. The fact that he got edged out by the DNC is not revolutionary, bernie is not even a dem! With that being said, bernie obv didn't take it that hard because he still supported hillary over trump.
Trump had a long history of success and failure. But obviously more success.
Clinton managed to fuck up the ME, constantly lie. Hell, she even sucked as a senator. Legislation that got laughed at and voted absent how many times?
Bernie is a sell out. You obviously have high standards.

how about this for substance- hes an idiot madman, and that's a very bad combination.
I would think genius madman would be bad. But hey, you leftists are known for your intelligence

So Democrats should give up free speech. Weren't cons bitching about that just last week regarding Eva Braun/Ann Coulter talking about something?

Riiiiight.

Forum List

Back