How insane is this!

Oddly that part is a true following of Christ, sans doctrine. We don't have spiritual eyes but if we did we would be able to see the powers and principalities that our fight is really with.

Man perishes for lack of knowledge. Paul speaks in terms of a Soldier in a war for a reason. The Sword of the Spirit, being the mighty word of God himself, reflects Genesis to Revelation and without revelation knowledge from God, Holy Spirit inspired- most men fail to see the truth. God is faith.. the word is God, God is the word.. In Genesis God said, "Let there be light," - he spoke the word in to being. FAITH- The word became the world and all its creation.. The power of life and death is in the tongue , James says.. when one truly exposes themselves to the unadulterated word of God and challenges all of their own assumptions, the truth can be found..

Why is it that some of the nastiest, most evil people are all kinds of preachy about god?

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg
beats me but he can sing falsetto [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVTOMkJdqs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVTOMkJdqs[/ame]

Oddly that part is a true following of Christ, sans doctrine. We don't have spiritual eyes but if we did we would be able to see the powers and principalities that our fight is really with.

Man perishes for lack of knowledge. Paul speaks in terms of a Soldier in a war for a reason. The Sword of the Spirit, being the mighty word of God himself, reflects Genesis to Revelation and without revelation knowledge from God, Holy Spirit inspired- most men fail to see the truth. God is faith.. the word is God, God is the word.. In Genesis God said, "Let there be light," - he spoke the word in to being. FAITH- The word became the world and all its creation.. The power of life and death is in the tongue , James says.. when one truly exposes themselves to the unadulterated word of God and challenges all of their own assumptions, the truth can be found..

Why is it that some of the nastiest, most evil people are all kinds of preachy about god?

I'm not preaching to anyone nor do I give a shit if you listen to or even read my posts. I don't push my belief system on anyone. I don't want government legislating morality, period.. I came to this fucking topic to share MY personal beliefs and thought process and if that happens to offend your stupid leftist ass then all the better.. Now fuck off.

There are people who are just plain evil. Whether they are evil because that's just the way they are, or because they are possessed by some evil entity. obama is evil. Maybe he was born that way. Maybe he's possessed. When he leaves the white house, it should have an exorcism just in case.

Katzndogz is projecting his own inner self loathing on Obama.

Pathetic.

I'm not preaching to anyone nor do I give a shit if you listen to or even read my posts. I don't push my belief system on anyone. I don't want government legislating morality, period.. I came to this fucking topic to share MY personal beliefs and thought process and if that happens to offend your stupid leftist ass then all the better.. Now fuck off.

[MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] you are a liar. You post in favor of sharia laws every day you're here. You're against equal rights for both men and women, against marriage equality, against abortion. If that's not "legislating morality", what is it? Like most RWs, you want huge govt but say the opposite.

Maybe RWs are more ignorant than previously believed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't know. Why do you get so preachy about God when you claim to have absolutely no knowledge of Him?

Pope Francis makes exorcisms official Catholic practice as demon-fighting priests recognised under canon law

Pope Francis makes exorcisms official Catholic practice as demon-fighting priests recognised under canon law - Europe - World - The Independent

Been an official rite all along. They just tried to keep it quiet. Look up the basis for famous exorcisms and you see it goes back quite a ways even in modern America. Priests had to get authorization which they wouldn't if it wasn't already in Catholic doctrine somewhere.

[MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION] you are a liar. You post in favor of sharia laws every day you're here. You're against equal rights for both men and women, against marriage equality, against abortion. If that's not "legislating morality", what is it? Like most RWs, you want huge govt but say the opposite.

Maybe RWs are more ignorant than previously believed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Link it.. DO IT.. Secondly, I am against abortion and I don't personally support same sex marriage . HOWEVER, I would never want the government interfering and forcing someone to adhere to my belief system in regard to morals.. that's the fucking difference between you and I, you damn idiot- I still have a right to my opinion and what I believe.. GOT IT?

Forum List

Back