How Ironic.......

Guess who is in office EZ?
Still moping about a multiracial/Black man being in the Oval Office. Pathetic. Grow the Fuck up.

Still moping about a multiracial/Black man being in the Oval Office. Pathetic. Grow the Fuck up.

Being black has nothing to do with it.

Being a total moron does.

It should not.
But it does. Today is October 14, 2018, and race has everything to do with it.

No...you can call Obama stupid and not be a racist (don't blow your mind).

Stupid knows no race.

Just like

Feinkenstein is stupid...got nothing to do with being a woman.

Al Frankenstein is total stupid.

Being black has nothing to do with it.

Being a total moron does.

It should not.
But it does. Today is October 14, 2018, and race has everything to do with it.

No...you can call Obama stupid and not be a racist (don't blow your mind).

Stupid knows no race.

Just like

Feinkenstein is stupid...got nothing to do with being a woman.

Al Frankenstein is total stupid.

Nice rant.

Is there a person behind that keyboard?

Brock Hussaine will hopefully be arrested for attacking our democracy and placed in prison (he allegedly likes receiving head from qu33rs but will he give it is the question) when all is said and done.

Brock Hussaine will hopefully be arrested for attacking our democracy and placed in prison (he allegedly likes receiving head from qu33rs but will he give it is the question) when all is said and done.

Dude, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Jesus. You really are a Troll.

I'm thinking Obama isn't backing Hillary this time around (in 2020). He didn't like the last time results.

(Obama: Fuck that! I'll back Crazy-ass Biden instead. Lol):th_believecrap:

I think Obama backing Hillary was part of their deal when he beat Hillary the first time for the nomination.

As far as 2016 goes, Obama had a plan for keeping Hillary out of prison, Obama had a plan to keep Trump out of the White House, Obama had a plan to deal with Trump if he lost the election and claimed the election was rigged, and as we have seen Obama had a plan for removing Trump from office if he won the election.

I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad... if you are the one who would have gone to prison had his plan failed... otherwise all of Barack Obama and the liberal extreme left plans went to hell in a handbasket.

Now they are left with violent intolerance, open public violence, and more calls for even further lack of Civility and for more violence until they can get what they want, which is power.

Forum List

Back