How is this MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Last edited by a moderator:
This man is nothing but a raving lunatic. He's going down, he knows it and he's such a selfish, self-centered pig that he won't go down alone. I wish somebody would put a bullet in his bonnet. That would make America great again.

Trump intensifies attacks on Ryan with four weeks left until Election Day
Wed Oct 12, 2016 | 4:21pm EDT
Not for nothing, but the pettiness of Trump was well established before he ever became the nominee. The fact that he's taking everyone down with him is, not to put to fine a point on it, the republicans own fault. I admit I experience pleasure seeing it unfold but Trump is nothing more then the logical conclusion of 8 years of practising politics by constantly demonising the other side. The Republican party has gone out of it's way to make its supporters believe the absolute worse about the Democrats. So crying now that this policy has created a monster is something I can only laugh at. It is my sincere hope that after this dreadful election cycle is done, the Republican party will come to the only logical conclusion, that if it wants to viable, it needs to stop feeding on people's fears and go back to what it was before it got completely hijacked by the extreme right. I still won't agree with their positions but at least I would be able to identify that they have America's best interest at heart, although we can disagree what those interests are.

This man is nothing but a raving lunatic. He's going down, he knows it and he's such a selfish, self-centered pig that he won't go down alone. XXXXXXXXXX

That may be true, but his deplorable supporters are raving lunatics too.

And the reason that makes mathematical sense...is that the hard core, immovable Republican base, is 28% of likely voters.

The other 18% of Republican voters are sane.

I'm one of those 18%. So is Paul Ryan, John Kasich, John McCain, George Will, Bill Kristol, etc....

This man is nothing but a raving lunatic. He's going down, he knows it and he's such a selfish, self-centered pig that he won't go down alone. XXXXXXXXXX

That may be true, but his deplorable supporters are raving lunatics too.

And the reason that makes mathematical sense...is that the hard core, immovable Republican base, is 28% of likely voters.

The other 18% of Republican voters are sane.

I'm one of those 18%. So is Paul Ryan, John Kasich, John McCain, George Will, Bill Kristol, etc....
Thanks for that Jake
CrusaderFrank

Trump's too stupid to know how bad the House Speaker can fuck him.

He could care less because he knows damn well he will never be POTUS

He could care less because he knows damn well he will never be POTUS
:confused:
you are like a walking contradiction. Just log off, dude.

And with Trump's help, Ryan won't be Speaker any more. Nancy Pelosi will.

And the Senate Majority Leader will also be a Democrat.

Makes it all that much easier to confirm Hillary's Supreme Court nominations.

Trump and his Chumps are turning themselves and America into everything they used to hate.

Do you seriously not see a problem is a Party system so broken that BOTH party leaders openly plotted to thwart the will of their members to select the candidate that they wanted, and that when one party leadership succeeded that the other, supposed opposition, has been actively working to LOSE, and thus betray their membership due to Class Loyalty over Ideology?

A lot of folks are saying what Trump is doing now is to rally his base....

So Trump is getting people who are ready to vote for him
to vote for him????

The man is crazy.

Well, I say Trump and his Chumps are turning America into everything they used to hate. I really only mean his Chumps.

Trump is turning America back into the days he loved, when he was a pro-choice cut and run liberal who wanted Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush.

Now we know THAT is what he has meant all this time about making America great again. A Democratic Senate with a Democratic President with a liberal Supreme Court.

Trump is all about Trump, not the American people or anyone else. He hates to lose, and knows he's going to lose this election badly, so it's slash and burn time, which in his mind is going down in a blaze of glory, while dragging our country into the mud with him.
He's the same selfish, arrogant, narcissistic, emotionally unstable man-child he's always been.

Last edited:
RW's always wind up fucking themselves .. will they ever learn?.. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trump is all about Trump, not the American people or anyone else. He hates to lose, and knows he's going to lose this election badly, so it's slash and burn time, which in his mind is going down in a blaze of glory, while dragging our country into the mud with him.
He's the same arrogant, narcissistic, emotionally unstable man-child he's always been.

Paul Ryan is all about Paul Ryan. It's all about his dreams for 2020. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back