🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how is your state doing?

NC: Worst teacher salary. And my wife is a 1st grade teacher. And we can attest to that. And she puts a lot of her own money into her classroom. Cheap sonsabitches.

nc gop sucks.....and they are stupid...everyone has a teacher in their family....

and what a shame...we use to be proud of our public education system.....now its roads....first in pavement last in education

now i was surprised at tn.....i am not sure why ...we live 4 miles from tn .....carter county tn has always been a wasteland....law didnt come to there and sheriff knew better than to bother the status quo....hell it was wide open....then they elected this new guy....chris mathes and he is serious about cleaning it up...meth labs and all...hell you see patrols now....use to never see a sheriff's car in the county...but i always thought i was just carter county..apparently not

NC: Worst teacher salary. And my wife is a 1st grade teacher. And we can attest to that. And she puts a lot of her own money into her classroom. Cheap sonsabitches.

nc gop sucks.....and they are stupid...everyone has a teacher in their family....

and what a shame...we use to be proud of our public education system.....now its roads....first in pavement last in education

I don't. So that makes your claim untrue.

Jan Brewer has guided us in Arizona back into black ink by killing the Napolitano programs that put us in the soup. Big Jan left us $3B in the red before she fled to Barry's side. While she blocked the rest of the border fence and helped Holder break every law they ran across, Brewer was here sorting out our finances. She needed a small tax on groceries to make it work and after the debt was paid, ended that tax. Tell me, when have you ever heard of a tax of any kind being repealed in the last 30 years? While Big Jan was having the TSA grope our genitals at airports, Jan was kicking slackers off the welfare and medicaid rosters. While Big Jan was ignoring drunken slap and tickle parties by her top aides, Jan was building our Governor's Office back into a respectable and responsible place in the public's eye. She tapped the kenyan in the chest out on the tarmac at Sky Harbor in a defining moment of our resistance to his tyranny. It's here he attacked the whole nation with his open-border policy. It's here he allowed the invaders to trash our desert and steal our jobs. And it's here he was put on notice we wouldn't take it anymore. We're not what we were before the housing crash, but that couldn't have been sustained anyway. After Texas, we're the next best place to get a new start away from the blue state commisars and live free in sunny weather.

Last edited:
Jan Brewer has guided us in Arizona back into black ink by killing the Napolitano programs that put us in the soup. Big Jan left us $3B in the red before she fled to Barry's side. While she blocked the rest of the border fence and helped Holder break every law they ran across, Jan was here sorting out our finances. She needed a small tax on groceries to make it work and after the debt was paid, ended that tax. Tell me, when have you ever heard of a tax of any kind being repealed in the last 30 years? While Big Jan was having the TSA grope our genitals at airports, Jan was kicking slackers off the welfare and medicaid rosters. While Big Jan was ignoring drunken slap and tickle parties by her top aides, Jan was building our Governor's Office back into a respectable and responsible place in the public's eye. We're not what we were before the housing crash, but that couldn't have been sustained anyway. After Texas, we're the next best place to get a new start away from the blue state commisars and live free in sunny weather.

And yet with all that progress...your state is known for Alcoholism? :rofl:

Well...progress not perfection, huh?

Jan Brewer has guided us in Arizona back into black ink by killing the Napolitano programs that put us in the soup. Big Jan left us $3B in the red before she fled to Barry's side. While she blocked the rest of the border fence and helped Holder break every law they ran across, Jan was here sorting out our finances. She needed a small tax on groceries to make it work and after the debt was paid, ended that tax. Tell me, when have you ever heard of a tax of any kind being repealed in the last 30 years? While Big Jan was having the TSA grope our genitals at airports, Jan was kicking slackers off the welfare and medicaid rosters. While Big Jan was ignoring drunken slap and tickle parties by her top aides, Jan was building our Governor's Office back into a respectable and responsible place in the public's eye. We're not what we were before the housing crash, but that couldn't have been sustained anyway. After Texas, we're the next best place to get a new start away from the blue state commisars and live free in sunny weather.

Yep, we're a pack of drunks armed to the teeth with concealed weapons....if you come here expect to have your stage robbed.
x0scwi.gif

Yep, we're a pack of drunks armed to the teeth with concealed weapons....if you come here expect to have your stage robbed.
x0scwi.gif

Well...if you come to my state, prepare to be ripped off in one way or another...Tennessee...1st in corruption. Sad claim to fame!

drunks and guns...never a good combo

Anybody can print anything on a cartoon map. There's a hell of a lot more tavern parking lots full up in the cold, cloudy north every moring than here in warm sunny Arizona. Drink and drive here, you go to jail for 24 hours....get caught again and it's months, not days. Only drunks here are the refugees from Kalifornia who came looking for the handouts that bankrupted them there. We're fine and dandy despite them and the livestock coming though thanks to Barry's mehican voter drive. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

x0scwi.gif

Well...if you come to my state, prepare to be ripped off in one way or another...Tennessee...1st in corruption. Sad claim to fame!

I punched out a county sheriff's deputy in Tennessee one time for fondling my girl during a traffic stop. I submitted to arrest rather than get shot. They threw me in with the local bruiser for the night.....beat on him until sunrise and was charged with "mayhem". They arraigned me and after hearing my side of the story, judge let us continue on to Daytona Beach. Never so glad to see the Georgia state line in my life. :lol:

Forum List

Back