How Israel Used Its Own Civilians as Human Shields While Assaulting Gaza

Doesn't matter what Hamas does, Israel will just make up lies to attack Gaza.
So you are saying that the tunnels used by Hamas and the rockets launched by Hamas are just lies made up by Israel?

What makes you think you have the right to build structures on someone else's property?

It is territory occupied by Israel, they are the ones who can decide where to build the security fence/wall.

So you are saying that the tunnels used by Hamas and the rockets launched by Hamas are just lies made up by Israel?
No I am not.

What I am saying, is the "reason" for those tunnels and rockets launched by Hamas, are lies made up by Israel.

It is territory occupied by Israel, they are the ones who can decide where to build the security fence/wall.
Actually, that is a better argument than others have presented on this subject, so kudos for that.

But the fact remains, that wall is built around illegal settlements.

It is illegal for an occupational force, to change the demographics of an area under occupation. It cannot transfer its own population into that area.

I'm not saying Israeli citizens cannot live in that area, they just can't do it with the assistance of the Israeli government and without the permission of the AHJ.

No I am not.

What I am saying, is the "reason" for those tunnels and rockets launched by Hamas, are lies made up by Israel.

Actually, that is a better argument than others have presented on this subject, so kudos for that.

But the fact remains, that wall is built around illegal settlements.

It is illegal for an occupational force, to change the demographics of an area under occupation. It cannot transfer its own population into that area.

I'm not saying Israeli citizens cannot live in that area, they just can't do it with the assistance of the Israeli government and without the permission of the AHJ.

The security fence/wall was built to protect Israel from West Bank suicide bombers.
But not only Israel was in danger, the Jewish settlements were also in danger and I think it was a good idea of Israel to protect their citizens in the settlements from terrorists.

The settlers ARE the terrorists. But also thieves.

Protecting thieves is no virtue. They should be taken back to Israel, tried, and imprisoned.

If the wall was only for protection of the thieves, rather than to increase the land theft, Israel would have built it on Israel land.

You don't go build in your neighbours garden to keep them from entering your own, do you?

But the fact remains, that wall is built around illegal settlements. It is illegal for an occupational force, to change the demographics of an area under occupation. It cannot transfer its own population into that area.
Hoda Tawfik from the Al Ahram, attending a ME Insight symposium in Washington on May 4, 1998, asked James Baker:
"What do you think is right? That these are occupied Arab territories and not disputed territories?"
James Baker:
"They're clearly disputed territories. That's what Resolutions 242 and 338 are all about. They are clearly disputed territories."
Leave occupational to palistan-cheerleader occupational-training classes.

Just like a thief will "dispute" ownership of the car he has stolen.

Well, most car thieves wont, when caught. They are more honest that Israel.

Protecting thieves is no virtue. They should be taken back to Israel, tried, and imprisoned.

If the wall was only for protection of the thieves, rather than to increase the land theft, Israel would have built it on Israel land.

You don't go build in your neighbours garden to keep them from entering your own, do you?

The territory is occupied by Israel, so the settlers are not stealing any land of another nation.

The territory is occupied by Israel, so the settlers are not stealing any land of another nation.
You don't own a territory you occupy. You cannot transfer your population into a territory you occupy. The settlers are on land that isn't Israel's. The settlements have been deemed illegal by every international organization in the world.

Those settlements are the cause of a lot of the violence.

Hoda Tawfik from the Al Ahram, attending a ME Insight symposium in Washington on May 4, 1998, asked James Baker:
"What do you think is right? That these are occupied Arab territories and not disputed territories?"
James Baker:
"They're clearly disputed territories. That's what Resolutions 242 and 338 are all about. They are clearly disputed territories."
Wrong! They've been occupied territories for the last 47 years and you're not changing it now.

242 tells Israel to get the fuck off that land! Period!

338 tells them to talk to each other. Not talk before Israel gets the fuck off the land. Just talk. Israel needs to get the fuck off that land!

That is the cause of all the violence!

The security fence/wall was built to protect Israel from West Bank suicide bombers.
But not only Israel was in danger, the Jewish settlements were also in danger and I think it was a good idea of Israel to protect their citizens in the settlements from terrorists.
Would you protect bank robbers? Would you protect murderers? Would you protect Israeli's who commit acts of terrorism?

Because that's what you are protecting, when you protect illegal settlements.

BTW, resistance to an occupation, is not terrorism.

Just like a thief will "dispute" ownership of the car he has stolen.

Well, most car thieves wont, when caught. They are more honest that Israel.

So if a Jew comes up with a valid legal land deed to part of the west bank you will deny him his rights under INTERNATIONAL LAW and give his land to the arab muslims. So the thieves you are referring to must be the Palestinian arab muslims who owned less than 1% of the land of Palestine.

You don't own a territory you occupy. You cannot transfer your population into a territory you occupy. The settlers are on land that isn't Israel's. The settlements have been deemed illegal by every international organization in the world.

Those settlements are the cause of a lot of the violence.

You do if you have a legal valid land deed in your name that shows you have title to the land in question. The settlers are on land owned by Jews, many of which transferred ownership to the Israeli government. So the land is Israels and the Jews are there legally under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW

James Baker:
Wrong! They've been occupied territories for the last 47 years and you're not changing it now.

242 tells Israel to get the fuck off that land! Period!

338 tells them to talk to each other. Not talk before Israel gets the fuck off the land. Just talk. Israel needs to get the fuck off that land!

That is the cause of all the violence!

Maybe you should read the explanatory notes from the authors explaining what 242 actually means. You will see that there is no mention of Palestine in either resolutions because the land was disputed by the UN and when Israel made peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan 242 and 338 were enacted in full

Would you protect bank robbers? Would you protect murderers? Would you protect Israeli's who commit acts of terrorism?

Wrong on all counts, and your lack of historical knowledge is showing again

James Baker:
Wrong! They've been occupied territories for the last 47 years and you're not changing it now. 242 tells Israel to get the fuck off that land! Period! 338 tells them to talk to each other. Not talk before Israel gets the fuck off the land. Just talk. Israel needs to get the fuck off that land! That is the cause of all the violence!
Is this opinion based on the arabic translation of the resolutions? Arabic translations, they say, are notoriously kreatyve.

You don't own a territory you occupy. You cannot transfer your population into a territory you occupy. The settlers are on land that isn't Israel's. The settlements have been deemed illegal by every international organization in the world. Those settlements are the cause of a lot of the violence.
How so, if His Majesty Sultan Of The State Of Palestine had delivered state transfer papers to Ben Gurion in person?

I cant believe this dumbass thread is still open :lol:

If I was the OP, I would have closed it a long time ago to avoid further embarrassment

What Hamas does is not resistance moron.

You're just full if great ideas, aren't you?

How about the settlers stay there and live the way they are. They seem happy there.

Forum List

Back