How Israel Used Nazi Assassins to Murder Palestinians

• Banned
During the latter stages of WW2,this individual was the most wanted Nazi in history,later this murderer of Jews was employed by Mossad/Israel to Assassinate Palestinians and others
Otto Skorzeny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OR just type in ........www.haaretz.com>Israel News........you need to type it in
Your history is not correct, Steve.
It is completely Correct Hoss,and Acknowledged by Mossad themselves...I know it is hard to believe how low Israel would sink...but there you go.....everything is possible in Israel,even the Impossible one would think......There is a book being published soon by a Jewish Publisher in New York,I shall confirm title with you.

Trust you and the family are well......steve..Go For It

It's by Dan Ravin and Yossi Melman......you can see an interview on ABC(Australia) if you type in........"Item on Otto Scorzeny,ABC Australia"...steve

Last edited:
During the latter stages of WW2,this individual was the most wanted Nazi in history,later this murderer of Jews was employed by Mossad/Israel to Assassinate Palestinians and others

OR just type in ........www.haaretz.com>Israel News........you need to type it in

Cant see in your link any mention of him being a Nazi, is this just you LYING again to incite racial and religious hatred in the hope it leads to violence against the Jews and Israel.

Typical of you lot to fabricate the evidence and to spread it around like confetti

It is completely Correct Hoss,and Acknowledged by Mossad themselves...I know it is hard to believe how low Israel would sink...but there you go.....everything is possible in Israel,even the Impossible one would think......There is a book being published soon by a Jewish Publisher in New York,I shall confirm title with you.

It's by Dan Ravin and Yossi Melman......you can see an interview on ABC(Australia) if you type in........"Item on Otto Scorzeny,ABC Australia"...steve

Since being taken over by the neo Marxists Oz has become an islamonazi propaganda hotbed, a pity that the decent people who live there are not taken in by the LIES and are due to kick them all out of power.

• Banned

Cant see in your link any mention of him being a Nazi, is this just you LYING again to incite racial and religious hatred in the hope it leads to violence against the Jews and Israel.

Typical of you lot to fabricate the evidence and to spread it around like confetti
Then you are in URGENT NEED OF A WHITE CANE,Phoney you really are such a fool..steve...lift your game

In fact, you are lying again and, I would add, willfully. There is nothing in that article and no record of Skorzeny having killed any Palestinians on behalf of Israel.

That said the article makes many interesting points.

That Israelis put aside their disdain for the former Nazi and were able to recruit him to help secure Israel says much about their survival instinct.

Thanks to Skorzeny's work, Egypt's post WW2 missile development program was derailed. I can understand why that would upset one such as you.

Sieg Heil, Bubba.

The strange case of a Nazi who became an Israeli hitman - Israel News

Then you are in URGENT NEED OF A WHITE CANE,Phoney you really are such a fool..steve...lift your game

Where are the killing of Palestinians mentioned in your link, until you find it then you are telling LIES again to incite religious and racist hatred in the hope in turns to violence.

You are the one that needs the help, and a frontal lobotomy would be the first task I would suggest to rid you of your delusions.

Where are the killing of Palestinians mentioned in your link, until you find it then you are telling LIES again to incite religious and racist hatred in the hope in turns to violence.

You are the one that needs the help, and a frontal lobotomy would be the first task I would suggest to rid you of your delusions.
You are abusive because I am far more intelligent than you.......I exposed the Israeli and Nazi Assassin link(Incredible the Israel would employ such a person) but there you go.......but on reflection the Zionists did of course collaborated with the Nazis and help send thousands of Jews to the Gas Chambers,YOUR and the likes of SAYITS Memory of the past is TOXIC,INACCURATE and BANAL.......you come on here as some type of,"so you think" Expert...You are a mere Fool,your treatment of the Palestinians is a crime against Humanity.......You Zionist are an Evil Group. Plese don't respond because you have Nothing Ever to Contribute on this site

You are abusive because I am far more intelligent than you.......I exposed the Israeli and Nazi Assassin link(Incredible the Israel would employ such a person) but there you go.......but on reflection the Zionists did of course collaborated with the Nazis and help send thousands of Jews to the Gas Chambers,YOUR and the likes of SAYITS Memory of the past is TOXIC,INACCURATE and BANAL.......you come on here as some type of,"so you think" Expert...You are a mere Fool,your treatment of the Palestinians is a crime against Humanity.......You Zionist are an Evil Group. Plese don't respond because you have Nothing Ever to Contribute on this site

WRONG AGAIN DUMBO I am far from abusive as you are not worth the increase in blood pressure.

Now back to the question I posed

Maybe this will give you a clue Phoney!

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-183-25,_Otto_Skorzeny.jpg

Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander

Looks like a Nazi to me!!!

View attachment 70843

So are you now saying that all Germans were Nazis, and so should have all faced summary execution for their crimes ? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

Are all these Nazis as well

4898172497_d5b28f3c51_b-1.jpg

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

ethnic-cleansing-germans-after-ww2-1945-rape-germany.jpg

Mod Note:

I'm declaring this Nazi hitman dead.. He was born in 1908.. You do the math. Had no part in Arafat's death.
Which is off-topic anyway -- so don't fight about. You'll find SOMEWAY to fight about what career a 62 yr old man might have had with the Mossad
.. :badgrin:

View attachment 70843

So are you now saying that all Germans were Nazis, and so should have all faced summary execution for their crimes ? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

No of course not you idiot!

Simply pointing out that Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander, you know, the person you could find no reference about being a Nazi, was actually a Nazi!

Come on Phoney, keep up!

View attachment 70843

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

No of course not you idiot!

Simply pointing out that Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander, you know, the person you could find no reference about being a Nazi, was actually a Nazi!

Come on Phoney, keep up!

Been shown up for what you are again so resort to immature name calling I see. Any wonder you are ridiculed so much on here these days. You as good as said that all Germans were Nazi's in your reply, and only realised when I gave you some pictures to ponder that showed Germans in uniform.
Are you saying that Nazi is a racial trait, or your favourite a religious cult then ?

Mod Note:

I'm declaring this Nazi hitman dead.. He was born in 1908.. You do the math. Had no part in Arafat's death.
Which is off-topic anyway -- so don't fight about. You'll find SOMEWAY to fight about what career a 62 yr old man might have had with the Mossad
.. :badgrin:
You MEAN DID HAVE,there is NO dispute in this FACT,just call Mossad and they will that

Forum List

Back