How Israel Used Nazi Assassins to Murder Palestinians

During the latter stages of WW2,this individual was the most wanted Nazi in history,later this murderer of Jews was employed by Mossad/Israel to Assassinate Palestinians and others
Otto Skorzeny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OR just type in ........www.haaretz.com>Israel News........you need to type it in

Cant see in your link any mention of him being a Nazi, is this just you LYING again to incite racial and religious hatred in the hope it leads to violence against the Jews and Israel.

Typical of you lot to fabricate the evidence and to spread it around like confetti

Maybe this will give you a clue Phoney!

View attachment 70843

Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander

Looks like a Nazi to me!!!

So are you now saying that all Germans were Nazis, and so should have all faced summary execution for their crimes ? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

Are all these Nazis as well

4898172497_d5b28f3c51_b-1.jpg

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

ethnic-cleansing-germans-after-ww2-1945-rape-germany.jpg

No of course not you idiot!

Simply pointing out that Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander, you know, the person you could find no reference about being a Nazi, was actually a Nazi!

Come on Phoney, keep up!

Been shown up for what you are again so resort to immature name calling I see. Any wonder you are ridiculed so much on here these days. You as good as said that all Germans were Nazi's in your reply, and only realised when I gave you some pictures to ponder that showed Germans in uniform.
Are you saying that Nazi is a racial trait, or your favourite a religious cult then ?

What a silly Phoney you are....

Care to explain to everyone how posting a photo of ONE Nazi, you know the one you tried to say WASN'T a Nazi is as good as saying that ALL Germans were Nazis?

The link between Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander (Hitler's favorite SS assassin) and Mossad is one that is well documented...

Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander and Mossad - Pesquisa Google

Your choice to ignore facts is simply your zionut braincell still trying to defend Israel at all costs, even to make you lie and look like an idiot!

Ridicule sits squarely at your door dumbass!

Cant see in your link any mention of him being a Nazi, is this just you LYING again to incite racial and religious hatred in the hope it leads to violence against the Jews and Israel.

Typical of you lot to fabricate the evidence and to spread it around like confetti

View attachment 70843

So are you now saying that all Germans were Nazis, and so should have all faced summary execution for their crimes ? Because that is what it sounds like to me.

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

Simply pointing out that Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander, you know, the person you could find no reference about being a Nazi, was actually a Nazi!

Come on Phoney, keep up!

Been shown up for what you are again so resort to immature name calling I see. Any wonder you are ridiculed so much on here these days. You as good as said that all Germans were Nazi's in your reply, and only realised when I gave you some pictures to ponder that showed Germans in uniform.
Are you saying that Nazi is a racial trait, or your favourite a religious cult then ?

Care to explain to everyone how posting a photo of ONE Nazi, you know the one you tried to say WASN'T a Nazi is as good as saying that ALL Germans were Nazis?

The link between Otto Skorzeny - SS Commander (Hitler's favorite SS assassin) and Mossad is one that is well documented...

Your choice to ignore facts is simply your zionut braincell still trying to defend Israel at all costs, even to make you lie and look like an idiot!

If you need it explaining then you show you don't have a clue as to reality.

But caught on the ropes again and you are now fighting for your credibility again, proven by your immature name calling and petulant stamping of your foot.

JUST ONE OF LIFE'S LOSERS IN THE LONG RUN ARENT YOU

View attachment 70843

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

Come on Phoney, keep up!

But caught on the ropes again and you are now fighting for your credibility again, proven by your immature name calling and petulant stamping of your foot.

No Phoney, you don't understand....

When failed neo Marxist zionut scum make shit up and get called out for making shit up it is they who are the loser!

That's YOU Phoney boy!

At least I was able to educate your sorry ass by showing that the SS Commander was a Nazi!

A Nazi who aided Mossad...

"n Israel's request, Skorzeny flew to Egypt and compiled a detailed list of German scientists and their addresses. Skorzeny also found for Mossad the names of many front companies in Europe that were procuring and shipping components for Egypt’s military projects. Skorzeny agreed to work with Israel on the condition that Simon Wiesenthal erase his name from the list of wanted Nazi war criminals and act to have an arrest warrant against him cancelled."

Germ+Families+Elbe+1945

Come on Phoney, keep up!

When failed neo Marxist zionut scum make shit up and get called out for making shit up it is they who are the loser!

That's YOU Phoney boy!

At least I was able to educate your sorry ass by showing that the SS Commander was a Nazi!

"n Israel's request, Skorzeny flew to Egypt and compiled a detailed list of German scientists and their addresses. Skorzeny also found for Mossad the names of many front companies in Europe that were procuring and shipping components for Egypt’s military projects. Skorzeny agreed to work with Israel on the condition that Simon Wiesenthal erase his name from the list of wanted Nazi war criminals and act to have an arrest warrant against him cancelled."

He was the worst of the worst,Humanity but that was obviously not worse enough for the Israelis not to employ him...makes you realise how bad the Israelis are to employ such a beast...steve

Come on Phoney, keep up!

That's YOU Phoney boy!

He was the worst of the worst,Humanity but that was obviously not worse enough for the Israelis not to employ him...makes you realise how bad the Israelis are to employ such a beast...steve

Any comment on the thousands of Nazi's employed by the allies after WW2 to build up their weapons capabilities.

That's YOU Phoney boy!

Any comment on the thousands of Nazi's employed by the allies after WW2 to build up their weapons capabilities.
Yes it is well known that America used loads but unlike Israel NEVER TRIED TO HIDE IT unlike you Boze O's who denied that you employed the Beast..You just have NO MORALS but I've always known that and so have the rest of the World..except Most Americans it seems.thekingliq

Hows Golders Green these days Phoney...........???????????

That's YOU Phoney boy!

Would suggest that there is a difference between using scientists to help the allied forces for the great good, to taking a Nazi war criminal for spying and assassination purposes!

Care to give a few examples of the "thousands of Nazis employed by the allies after WW2"?

That's YOU Phoney boy!

Yes it is well known that America used loads but unlike Israel NEVER TRIED TO HIDE IT unlike you Boze O's who denied that you employed the Beast..You just have NO MORALS but I've always known that and so have the rest of the World..except Most Americans it seems.thekingliq

Hows Golders Green these days Phoney...........???????????

Strange that as the US, UK and Russia did try to hide the use of Nazi's in scientific institutes, virtual slaves in effect as they still had summary executions hanging over their heads.
Your spelling and syntax is that of a 2nd generation spotty faced child who is not allowed to go out, the spelling is BOZO's no E in it at all.

You would know better than me as I have never been to the place,

SO WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING AWAY FROM THE TOPIC AGAIN

That's YOU Phoney boy!

Would suggest that there is a difference between using scientists to help the allied forces for the great good, to taking a Nazi war criminal for spying and assassination purposes!

Care to give a few examples of the "thousands of Nazis employed by the allies after WW2"?

CARE TO PROVIDE THE LINKS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED FOR REPEATEDLY BY MANY POSTERS ON HERE ?

Forum List

Back