How libs deal with inconvenient truths

dont play the race card on me

My video shows how libs deal with unpleasant facts

I dont know what else to say about yours
its literally the exact same message,, the only difference is mine is black people and yours is white people,,

what else am I supposed to think??

The two videos are very different
they are literally the exact same message using the exact same scenario,,

the only difference is yours shows them being caught in bed by the wife and the other was caught on camera,,

the only difference is mine uses black people,,

they are literally the exact same message using the exact same scenario,,

the only difference is yours shows them being caught in bed by the wife and the other was caught on camera,,

the only difference is mine uses black people,,
Not the same at all

The guy in your video was caught red handed and spent the rest of the video reliving the sex while being pursued by his girl friend who wants to cut his nuts off

Last edited:
Not the same at all

The guy was caught red handed and spent the rest of the video reliving the sex while being pursued by his girl friend who wants to cut his nuts off
I didnt see that in your clip??

and it isnt the message you intended with it,,

face it adolf,, youre just another racist making excuses because you got caught,,,,

This is something that does not have to be learned in lib la la land

Its part of the left’s DNA

Nearly half of Republicans say they won’t accept the results of the presidential election if their candidate loses, and some of them say they would “take action to overturn” the results, according to data released Tuesday.

Nearly half of Republicans say they won’t accept the results of the presidential election if their candidate loses, and some of them say they would “take action to overturn” the results, according to data released Tuesday.

so youve talked to 40 million people,,

you must be tired,,

What is your motivation for continually posting this crap?

Doubtful
Yet hopeful at the same time.

Luckily it's shaping up to be a landslide Presidential win for President Trump and down ballot races.

I didnt see that in your clip??

and it isnt the message you intended with it,,

face it adolf,, youre just another racist making excuses because you got caught,,,,
The message in my video is libs practicing Deny Deny Deny even when caught red handed

Adolph?

What should call you?

Dylan Mulvanie?

1726591137323.jpeg

This is something that does not have to be learned in lib la la land

Its part of the left’s DNA

They have been engaging in projection for years, want to know what a democrat is doing, just ask yourself what are they claiming about republicans.

If Dems stopped cheating, rigging and stealing elections then the problem goes away.

Forum List

Back