🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before democrat party brown shirts/fascists murder a conservative speaker or their guests?

Asswipe....we have the democrat party...on video..admitting to inciting violence at Trump rallies....

No, you're just making stories up, the better to run cover for the thuggery you adore.

You're still refusing to condemn any of your side's openly Stalinist tactics. That is the point I'll keep getting back to, no matter how much you twist and evade. You'll never condemn any RepubliStalinism, ever, because you love it so. The thought of the truncheons coming down on liberal heads, that sends a tingle up your leg.

When they do what the democrats do I will condemn it...we have democrat operatives on tape taking money and directions from the DNC and the hilary campaign..organized violence from the top levels of the democrat party, asswipe...

nothing the Republicans do compares to that level of hate, racism and violence

I haven't seen Dimocrats this angry since we took their slaves away.
Yet another dumbass Republican who thinks slavery was a Democrat thing & not regional.

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

Democrats owned the slaves...republicans freed them, moron.

Nope.

Conservative owned slaves.
Liberals freed them.
Conservative bowed down to England.
Liberals fought the revolution.

The RWNJs of today are NOT "conservatives".
They're RWNJs who worship Pooting and drumpf because they take from the working class and give to the wealthy.

RWNJs are just plain stupid.
YOU are just plain stupid.

Asswipe....we have the democrat party...on video..admitting to inciting violence at Trump rallies....

No, you're just making stories up, the better to run cover for the thuggery you adore.

You're still refusing to condemn any of your side's openly Stalinist tactics. That is the point I'll keep getting back to, no matter how much you twist and evade. You'll never condemn any RepubliStalinism, ever, because you love it so. The thought of the truncheons coming down on liberal heads, that sends a tingle up your leg.

No, you little nazi fanboi wannabe's are pretty well documented acting like assholes.

When they do what the democrats do I will condemn it...we have democrat operatives on tape taking money and directions from the DNC and the hilary campaign..organized violence from the top levels of the democrat party, asswipe...

Calling Democrats racist? Now that is funny chit.

What he meant to say is that anti-Constitution drumpf is on video telling his drones to 'beat the shit out of them', kill them.

I'll say it again -

Both sides have a right to disagree and the right to protest. What's important is that we not allow violence to become the norm. We cannot allow trump's constant litany of lies to become the norm.

With Gorsuch on the scotus, not much we can do about Citizens United. That's why he was nominated and why he was "confirmed".

Be if we're quiet, they win and we lose everyting we value about the US.

I haven't seen Dimocrats this angry since we took their slaves away.
Yet another dumbass Republican who thinks slavery was a Democrat thing & not regional.

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

Democrats owned the slaves...republicans freed them, moron.

Nope.

Conservative owned slaves.
Liberals freed them.
Conservative bowed down to England.
Liberals fought the revolution.

The RWNJs of today are NOT "conservatives".
They're RWNJs who worship Pooting and drumpf because they take from the working class and give to the wealthy.

RWNJs are just plain stupid.
YOU are just plain stupid.

Nope.....democrats owned the slaves and Republicans freed them.....

Conservatives in the South are not modern American Conservatives....but you know that, you just want to smear modern American Conservatives...who are supporters of the Bill of Rights and who would have opposed slavery with the democrats who owned the slaves...to hide that truth....

It's supported by fact so yeah.

Every core group of the democrat party is racist......obama sat in a racist church for 20 years and bill the rapist clinton called J. william fulbright his good freind and political mentor..even giving the racist the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

The democrat party is the party of racism, violence and hate....

Tim McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Dylann Roof, et al, are Alt Right murderers.

So far the big name political killings and shootings (the Kennedys, King, Malcom X, the American Nazi, et al) have not yet happen.

When they do, the killers will be overwhelmingly Alt Right neo-fascists and Far Right loonies.

Wrong, they were ALL alt-left scumbags.

:link:

There is no link. Fascism and its fellow travelers make the claim that what they do is actually done by those they oppose. It's part of the BIG LIE; neo fascism is built upon that and hate, fear, and these lies repeated by the echo chamber of the deplorable, and broadcast ad nausea on the Internet.

It was supported by fact, until 1948 when the racists in the Democratic Party left and ran as Dixiecrats. Claiming the Democratic Party is racist today is one more example of the BIG LIE.

It was supported by fact, until 1948 when the racists in the Democratic Party left and ran as Dixiecrats. Claiming the Democratic Party is racist today is one more example of the BIG LIE.

DNC emails support it completely. Do try and keep up.

Heather Macdonald, the author of "The War on Boys," "Who Stole Feminism," and most recently "The War on Cops," was kept from giving a speech and taking questions by democrat party brown shirts.....she has been on local and national radio today to talk about how democrat party brown shirts surrounded the lecture hall where she was going to speak, and kept everyone out...no one was able to get in to hear her speak. They also became so aggressive in their banging on the glass windows as she tried to skype questions in the lecture hall, that the police had to smuggle her out of the building....

So...how soon before the democrat party fascists murder someone at these conservative speeches......in the name of free speech?

Heather Mac Donald: Claremont speech cut short by protesters' 'brute, totalitarian force'
They have already murdered free speech and tolerance on campuses.

DNC emails support it completely. Do try and keep up.

Post them, in context. I'll read them, oh, and BTW, read the post of some of your brothers on the extreme right.

1964 in Atlantic City was the big split. Democats are racist. They hate white people.

Nazis do what Nazis do in attempts to intimidate the opposition.

All they will succeed in accomplishing in this country is higher gun sales and a good hearted population that becomes extremely intolerant of leftists.
Did you run this by the Nazis at Stormfront?

Nazis do what Nazis do in attempts to intimidate the opposition.

All they will succeed in accomplishing in this country is higher gun sales and a good hearted population that becomes extremely intolerant of leftists.
Did you run this by the Nazis at Stormfront?
Of course not.

Why does the opinion of a bunch of LARPers matter at all?

If they had any facts or reasons to support their prejudices I would argue with them, but they have nothing.

Heather Macdonald, the author of "The War on Boys," "Who Stole Feminism," and most recently "The War on Cops," was kept from giving a speech and taking questions by democrat party brown shirts.....she has been on local and national radio today to talk about how democrat party brown shirts surrounded the lecture hall where she was going to speak, and kept everyone out...no one was able to get in to hear her speak. They also became so aggressive in their banging on the glass windows as she tried to skype questions in the lecture hall, that the police had to smuggle her out of the building....

So...how soon before the democrat party fascists murder someone at these conservative speeches......in the name of free speech?

Heather Mac Donald: Claremont speech cut short by protesters' 'brute, totalitarian force'
Ever since 2008 when Obama won the election, I have been increasing my weaponry and ammo, preparing for the worse and praying for the better, but every day the FASCIST bullies keep showing their true brown colors, I am glad that I have prepared for the worse.
And when you croak, your descendants or next of kin will look at all that steel, brass, and lead, and wonder what the hell you were thinking. Probably have the police have it all melted down for scrap.

Shutting down campus speech is a great way to lose an argument

Sadly I think it will happen far too soon. soros and his sturm abteilung goons are following the nazi play book fairly closely. Makes sense given his nazi training.

They went from simply throwing pies in faces and throwing glitter on the speakers....to now completely shutting down and physically assaulting these speakers.....I can't see murder being too far off....

If Timoty McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder, Dylann Roof has only thrown pies ... but that isn't what the Alt. Right / right wing fascists do - they commit murders.

So you approve of progressive protesters trying to shut down opposing speech?

Yes or no?

Sometimes. Fools and liars shouted down by their constituents is grass roots democracy in action. Trump and his obsequious minions will face more than shouts come Nov. 2018, unless he drains the swamp as promised. His choices thus far have been horrendous with a few exceptions.

It isn't the form of Democracy I want. You are endorsing the heckler's veto. True free speech means letting the idiot have his say and countering his argument, not preventing him from speaking in the first place.

You really are a fascist twat you know.

:itsok:

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Nice dodge there, Quisling.

Nope. Not a dodge at all.

Read post #4. Its spot on and you're just as nutz as he is.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge.

Forum List

Back