🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before democrat party brown shirts/fascists murder a conservative speaker or their guests?

When they do what the democrats do I will condemn it...

Yet you also enthusiastically supported the Republican thugs who shut down every town hall when the ACA was being discussed.

As you didn't condemn Republicans acting much, much worse, you're clearly just a partisan hack who will support whatever Stalinist thuggery Republicans attempt.

Probably not long now, if the GOP continues trying to inflict harm on as many people as they can.

And when one of your lefty brown shirts do finally kill someone, you will be saying this same style of bullshit, covering for and supporting the murderer.
We have already seen some of your right wingers kill people. What the fuck do you have to say about that? Ref Dylann Roof.
I'll see your Dylan Roof and raise you a Henry Louis Wallace.

This thread clearly represents a justification for any degree of violence from the left. Yes, they do want to encourage speakers to be dragged from the stage and killed for what they say.

Do you believe the cry-flake protesters are in the right when they shut down presentations or forums by people they disagree with? Yes or No.

No. That's obvious. After all, we're liberals.

So, why were you so thrilled when conservative mobs shut down every town hall during the Obama era, when the ACA was being discussed? Republicans even passed out instruction manuals on how to shut down meetings with thug tactics. Did you perhaps help write them?

Right-Wing Harassment Strategy Against Dems Detailed In Memo: ‘Yell,’ ‘Stand Up And Shout Out,’ ‘Rattle Him’

Just wondering why conservative memory is so selective. Your side deliberately organized speech shutdowns on a mass scale. Ours didn't. You can't compare some dumbass college kids to the premeditated actions of the Republican party, but you will, because you don't possess a single standard that isn't a double standard.
Are you fucking kidding me, a left win nutjob websight saying it is the right wing. Just cant get more precious than that.

:lol: >>> Conservatives play by the law

:rolleyes: >>> "when you leftwing radical nutjobs start something we will be there shut you down with the 50 cent solution."

Absolute silliness by a pretend conservative who is nothing more than a wingnut Alt Righty. Andaronjim's types ran home and locked their doors during Detroit, Watts, Los Angeles, Ferguson, Baltimore, so forth and so on.

andaronjim, you fool no one except yourself.
Really Jake, who was it who burned down Ferguson when a criminal who assaulted a police officer was shot? Who burned down Baltimore when a known drug addict ended up dead because he resisted arrest? Who burned up UC Berkley and punched women, in protest of a guy who supports FREE SPEECH? Ah, yes, those wraskly liberals, but I don't worry about liberals in Virginia, because any one of them wants to start SHIT with me, I wont wait a second to respond to their violence, as the only way to deal with violence from the left is with greater violence.
I have an idea. QUIT KILLING UNARMED BLACK MEN. When these actions are ignored by the police departments & local governments, protests are the only means left to get action. Who knew walking down the street is a death penalty. Who knew illegally selling cigarettes is a crime where some whacked out, pretend tough guy cop gets to kill them?
Hey I have an idea, when armed black men stop killing unarmed black men, then get back to me. Baltimore, Chicago, and other inner city folks go out of their way to end the lives of so many, but you are going to follow the goose stepping liberal talking points when a 250 pound black man starts beating the shit out of a policeman who defends himself by shooting the felon. Yeah, I now know how far left of a lunatic zelot you really are. If that 250 pound black guy start punching me, I would do the same, and not shed a tear.

:rolleyes: >>> "when you leftwing radical nutjobs start something we will be there shut you down with the 50 cent solution."

Absolute silliness by a pretend conservative who is nothing more than a wingnut Alt Righty. Andaronjim's types ran home and locked their doors during Detroit, Watts, Los Angeles, Ferguson, Baltimore, so forth and so on.

Really Jake, who was it who burned down Ferguson when a criminal who assaulted a police officer was shot? Who burned down Baltimore when a known drug addict ended up dead because he resisted arrest? Who burned up UC Berkley and punched women, in protest of a guy who supports FREE SPEECH? Ah, yes, those wraskly liberals, but I don't worry about liberals in Virginia, because any one of them wants to start SHIT with me, I wont wait a second to respond to their violence, as the only way to deal with violence from the left is with greater violence.
I have an idea. QUIT KILLING UNARMED BLACK MEN. When these actions are ignored by the police departments & local governments, protests are the only means left to get action. Who knew walking down the street is a death penalty. Who knew illegally selling cigarettes is a crime where some whacked out, pretend tough guy cop gets to kill them?
Hey I have an idea, when armed black men stop killing unarmed black men, then get back to me. Baltimore, Chicago, and other inner city folks go out of their way to end the lives of so many, but you are going to follow the goose stepping liberal talking points when a 250 pound black man starts beating the shit out of a policeman who defends himself by shooting the felon. Yeah, I now know how far left of a lunatic zelot you really are. If that 250 pound black guy start punching me, I would do the same, and not shed a tear.
Fallacy of false equivalency.

I haven't seen Dimocrats this angry since we took their slaves away.
Yet another dumbass Republican who thinks slavery was a Democrat thing & not regional.

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

Democrats owned the slaves...republicans freed them, moron.
Yet another idiot.

You do realize that 100% of the Republicans in Congress from the South voted no on the civil rights act of 1964. Nearly 100% of Democrats outside the South voted yes.

The North freed the slaves & many Democrats lived in the North & fought for them.

You are sofa king stupid, no wonder you voted for Trump.

All of the slave owners were democrats....

All of the slave owners were conservatives....

Black men killing black men on the streets is a crime.
That 250 l man was trying to keep a cop from pulling a gun on him. With the reputation police have, why blame him. He was how far away when he was gunned down?

Are you just stupid?

I haven't seen Dimocrats this angry since we took their slaves away.
Yet another dumbass Republican who thinks slavery was a Democrat thing & not regional.

Yet another idiot.

You do realize that 100% of the Republicans in Congress from the South voted no on the civil rights act of 1964. Nearly 100% of Democrats outside the South voted yes.

The North freed the slaves & many Democrats lived in the North & fought for them.

Conservatism today was the classical liberals of old, where the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is the rules they follow. Todays liberals are not those of classical means, but of the KKK, who subjugate blacks by enslaving them to the government. Yet here is another stupid ass liberal trying to rewrite history.
Classical liberalism
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.
Classical liberalism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Nope.

Conservative owned slaves.
Liberals freed them.
Conservative bowed down to England.
Liberals fought the revolution.

The RWNJs of today are NOT "conservatives".
They're RWNJs who worship Pooting and drumpf because they take from the working class and give to the wealthy.

RWNJs are just plain stupid.
YOU are just plain stupid.

Nope.....democrats owned the slaves and Republicans freed them.....

Conservatives in the South are not modern American Conservatives....but you know that, you just want to smear modern American Conservatives...who are supporters of the Bill of Rights and who would have opposed slavery with the democrats who owned the slaves...to hide that truth....
Still pysghingh that liue. Nor=t obnly are yiou a stupid fuck but unable to learn. Rush is on
And when one of your lefty brown shirts do finally kill someone, you will be saying this same style of bullshit, covering for and supporting the murderer.
We have already seen some of your right wingers kill people. What the fuck do you have to say about that? Ref Dylann Roof.

How many people on the Right make excuses for him like you idiots make excuses for the little thug-flakes?

Roof should fry, just like McVeigh did.

Who is making excuses for someone who might kill someone some day?

Your right wing crap fired up Roof. What is your excuse?

Do you believe the cry-flake protesters are in the right when they shut down presentations or forums by people they disagree with? Yes or No.

If yes, is mob violence and intimidation acceptable?

Please give examples of how my "right wing crap" inspired Roof to shoot up a Church. Be specific please.

I think if my campus would invite a hate mongering POS to speak, I would not want that on my campus & my college giving that asshole a stage & support.

To pretend it was just a disagreement is ridiculous & extremely dishonest on your part.

I don't think any racist or bigot or hate-monger deserves a stage anywhere in public. You can certainly invite them to your private event so you can cheer them there.

Non violent protest are free speech.

It is the confederate flag waving, bigoted, racist, Gun lovin' message of certain right wing groups & people that encouraged Dylann Roof. Read the posts from your buddies here how they threaten gun violence. The idea these racists & bigots are not only welcomed into the Republican Party but Trump actively sought their vote is disgusting.

I do not agree with violence at any protest.

The problem is that you consider anyone to the right and including Mitt Romney to be "hate mongering POS's". Please spare me the "THEY ARE ALL NAZIS NYAARRR" bullshit.

It doesn't matter if you think they deserve a stage, you don't have the right to a heckler's veto.

Plus, Public Universities are bound by the 1st amendment, so your whole "take it inside" concept is dead on arrival.

Most of these protests have not been "non-violent". Screaming to prevent someone from speaking is not "non-violent"

Figures you can't find anything I said about supporting those things, so you go with the standard progressive twat-waddle phraseology to blame anyone who disagrees with you for it, and label them as nazi/alt-right/white nationalist/fuh fuh fuh.

"Conservatism today" would be opposed by "the classical liberals of old, where the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is the rules they follow."

Black men killing black men on the streets is a crime.
That 250 l man was trying to keep a cop from pulling a gun on him. With the reputation police have, why blame him. He was how far away when he was gunned down?

Are you just stupid?
The 250 lb man was trying to pull the gun on the cop and shoot the cop, but then you aren't too smart, but listen to the liberal talking points. Cant wait till you need the police when someone starts shit with you, make sure you tell the cop to shove off, because you don't trust them...bunch of fucking morons, the left have become. Chicken shit liberal protestors ran away from the gunfire while those they protested against, ran toward the gun fire.

So, why were you so thrilled when conservative mobs shut down every town hall during the Obama era, when the ACA was being discussed? Republicans even passed out instruction manuals on how to shut down meetings with thug tactics. Did you perhaps help write them?

Right-Wing Harassment Strategy Against Dems Detailed In Memo: ‘Yell,’ ‘Stand Up And Shout Out,’ ‘Rattle Him’

Just wondering why conservative memory is so selective. Your side deliberately organized speech shutdowns on a mass scale. Ours didn't. You can't compare some dumbass college kids to the premeditated actions of the Republican party, but you will, because you don't possess a single standard that isn't a double standard.

Find me one town hall that was "shut down". Also find one post where I supported people screaming to disrupt or stop someone from speaking.

Show me one speech that was shut down by conservatives.

Find me one town hall that was "shut down". Also find one post where I supported people screaming to disrupt or stop someone from speaking.

Show me one speech that was shut down by conservatives.
Liberal say it so they think it must be true...
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

marty was cheering the disruption of the townhalls in the summer of 2009, without a doubt.

We had no trouble, telling the potential trouble makers they day before they would be arrested if they pulled that crap.

They pulled that crap, were arrested and led out handcuffed to the judge, who put them under a police bond. The cravens immediately subsided.

That can be done anywhere in the country as part of the town hall preparations. Just have officers and a judge present close by.

marty was cheering the disruption of the townhalls in the summer of 2009, without a doubt.

We had no trouble, telling the potential trouble makers they day before they would be arrested if they pulled that crap.

They pulled that crap, were arrested and led out handcuffed to the judge, who put them under a police bond. The cravens immediately subsided.

That can be done anywhere in the country as part of the town hall preparations. Just have officers and a judge present close by.

You have proof of that? I don't support anyone shouting down anyone, it doesn't help anything. Ranting angrily when its your turn on the other hand is perfectly acceptable.

Then why aren't local police arresting all the cry-flakes that try to shut down speakers from the Right?

Yet another idiot.

Conservatism today was the classical liberals of old, where the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is the rules they follow. Todays liberals are not those of classical means, but of the KKK, who subjugate blacks by enslaving them to the government. Yet here is another stupid ass liberal trying to rewrite history.
Classical liberalism
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.

Okay.

All of the slave owners were classical liberals...

Yet another idiot.

Classical liberalism

Okay.

All of the slave owners were classical liberals...
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom
And you are still a fucking retard.

Probably not long now, if the GOP continues trying to inflict harm on as many people as they can.

Roof is not part of the Right, he is a fringe nut job.

The left "protestors" are well within the Left mainstream and supported by them.

Saying what? That spewing hatred leads to violence? Yes, I probably will still be saying that.

If you admit that the hate being spew by the left, to their base, is the cause of the lefty violence and in this scenario, the hypothetical deaths, I will be impressed by your honesty and moral courage.

Nope.

Conservative owned slaves.
Liberals freed them.
Conservative bowed down to England.
Liberals fought the revolution.

The RWNJs of today are NOT "conservatives".
They're RWNJs who worship Pooting and drumpf because they take from the working class and give to the wealthy.

RWNJs are just plain stupid.
YOU are just plain stupid.

Nope.....democrats owned the slaves and Republicans freed them.....

Conservatives in the South are not modern American Conservatives....but you know that, you just want to smear modern American Conservatives...who are supporters of the Bill of Rights and who would have opposed slavery with the democrats who owned the slaves...to hide that truth....
Still pysghingh that liue. Nor=t obnly are yiou a stupid fuck but unable to learn. Rush is on

How many people on the Right make excuses for him like you idiots make excuses for the little thug-flakes?

Roof should fry, just like McVeigh did.

Who is making excuses for someone who might kill someone some day?

Your right wing crap fired up Roof. What is your excuse?

If yes, is mob violence and intimidation acceptable?

Please give examples of how my "right wing crap" inspired Roof to shoot up a Church. Be specific please.

I think if my campus would invite a hate mongering POS to speak, I would not want that on my campus & my college giving that asshole a stage & support.

To pretend it was just a disagreement is ridiculous & extremely dishonest on your part.

I don't think any racist or bigot or hate-monger deserves a stage anywhere in public. You can certainly invite them to your private event so you can cheer them there.

Non violent protest are free speech.

It is the confederate flag waving, bigoted, racist, Gun lovin' message of certain right wing groups & people that encouraged Dylann Roof. Read the posts from your buddies here how they threaten gun violence. The idea these racists & bigots are not only welcomed into the Republican Party but Trump actively sought their vote is disgusting.

I do not agree with violence at any protest.

Calling speech you don't like, "hate" doesn't justify your violence and censorship.

Your lies and race baiting about Trump and the Republican is noted and ridiculed. People like you are tearing this nation apart.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back